Author Topic: Intel CEO Out  (Read 2039 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Intel CEO Out
« on: June 21, 2018, 10:36:50 PM »
For having consensual sex with an employee.  This is the world we live in now.  You get laid you lose your job.
Intel's Brian Krzanich was forced out as CEO following an investigation into a "consensual relationship with an Intel employee," the company announced Thursday.

Krzanich has also left the board, it said.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/21/intel-ceo-brian-krzanich-to-step-down-bob-swan-to-step-in-as-interim-ceo.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Intel CEO Out
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 10:48:54 PM »
You cannot do so without disclosing the relationship..it is company policy and a CEO signs off on it

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 12:38:01 PM »
He got laid. What about flirting like Morgan Freeman? Look at a woman with desire and dare to express it to her...shauri yako. In fact, just look in her direction while thinking of something else unrelated to her and shauri yako. I don't know what kind of bizzaro universe they are creating with metoo but it's bound to collapse at some point because, goddammit, people must be able to flirt. Sheesh!

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 01:23:49 PM »
I disagree Kadame. Some guys have shifty eyes for the wrong reasons. Ogling should incur on the spot fines. Men used to be gentlemen back in the day.

not shifty.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 02:15:34 PM »
Criminalizing Kutongoza is the wrong way to go. The relations between men and women can not go by guidebook or some rules made in Hollywood by capitalists, communists or even Feminists.

You can meet a woman like Robina. She may not have the courage to tell you what she wants but can signal it. It is natural that if you follow through she will deny she ever gave any signals. That is why I agree with Pundit: women (especially black and Asian Women) say No when they mean a strong yes.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 02:17:56 PM »
Kadame and termie
In my experience as compliance and ethics officer the laws in place to prevent these type of relationships are meant to prevent people using power to abuse their subordinates..all the moron needed to do is disclose the relationship and ask the woman or I ffer himself to resign..

If a CEO can keep somethijg like this hidden then we in compliance and ethics belief he is not trustworthy and lack integrity to be a leader..

Relationship between two employees in the same level is allowed but a boss to a subordinate is a no no

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 02:18:45 PM »
If your boyfriend fucks your maid you will not fire the maid if you are fair but you may fire the boyfriend

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 02:19:51 PM »
Criminalizing Kutongoza is the wrong way to go. The relations between men and women can not go by guidebook or some rules made in Hollywood by capitalists, communists or even Feminists.

You can meet a woman like Robina. She may not have the courage to tell you what she wants but can signal it. It is natural that if you follow through she will deny she ever gave any signals. That is why I agree with Pundit: women (especially black and Asian Women) say No when they mean a strong yes.
which  century do you neatherdals live in

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2018, 03:03:39 PM »

Men don't have the luxury to determine if she meant yes. If she says no, you better take that as no.

Robina is interested in Elon Musk so stop jibing her.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2018, 03:15:06 PM »
Global, I agree, but then I think there's a danger of going too far. How many doctors marry nurses? How many professors marry former students? I understand there is a need to prevent harassment but I don't trust this mob culture that's metoo. In some situations, people are getting fired only because the bosses fear backlash if they don't drop you.

Veri, I'm talking about this incident:
Now, tell me Morgan Freeman in that last bit (around 2 minutes in) when he's on a panel and says "Boy, I wish I was there"....that he's making a sexual comment to her???? :o

Now, that black woman in yellow who was allegedly being harassed there per this CNN reporter's claim denied it here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1697560/Video-Tyra-Martin-says-comments-Freeman-misrepresented.html

Someone else said this reporter was pushing her to accuse Freeman. Now, no one came out to complain about Freeman, the reporter just decided to start cold calling everyone who has ever worked with Morgan Freeman fishing for something. Is it fair that someone can just decide to be so calculating in hunting down a star to destroy him because she was upset with him for whatever reason or was just looking for fame or career advancement? This is what this metoo movement is enabling, a new kind of bully with a different kind of power.

Also, I don't know any woman who says "No" when she means "Yes"...Guys, stop playing with dangerous urban legends. You might find yourselves in a whole lot of trouble when you push a person who is not interested because you think she's just pretending.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2018, 03:30:13 PM »
I have never supported feminist crap like metoo. However I agree with Global about power and sexual harassment at work. Keep off subordinates or make the declaration so reporting lines can be changed. Some men (and women) really abuse power.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2018, 03:31:23 PM »
Like I said the relationship between men and women cannot be legislated.

I have attended the weddings of men and a women who I had witnessed exchange the most bitter words with each vowing never to speak to the other.

Determining whether a woman meant yes or no by her NO is what a real man is made of.

Men don't have the luxury to determine if she meant yes. If she says no, you better take that as no.

Robina is interested in Elon Musk so stop jibing her.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2018, 03:34:59 PM »
It's not really consensual if you have power over her career.

For having consensual sex with an employee.  This is the world we live in now.  You get laid you lose your job.
Intel's Brian Krzanich was forced out as CEO following an investigation into a "consensual relationship with an Intel employee," the company announced Thursday.

Krzanich has also left the board, it said.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/21/intel-ceo-brian-krzanich-to-step-down-bob-swan-to-step-in-as-interim-ceo.html
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2018, 03:39:42 PM »
I believe a man who threatens to himself sex is a creep. I do not support sexual harassment or rape.

Whether it is a maid or sweeper on one hand or the CEO, human relations can not be determined by rules.

Note I am saying KUTONGOZA.

Two years ago a principal of a school was arrested for raping a maid. When I went over to the police station to find out what had happened, I found other principals almost downing the station. The question that I heard from all of them (including the female Principals) was "kwa nini hakumtongoza tu". In other words if she had been part of the "Cheat the Wife" willingly, we would not be at the police station.

It must be lawful for men (and women) to try.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2018, 03:42:02 PM »
You mean a man or woman cannot say NO to power? I've seen a lot of men go down on all fours to court less powerful women. Women routinely say no to more powerful men.

I mean ask Uhuru how long he has been on that sofa?

The other one resorts to violence to get back in bed:

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2018, 04:06:19 PM »
I agree the keyword is seduction. It's the thin line between romance and lawsuit. I get the sense Omollo gets away with alot.

You mean a man or woman cannot say NO to power? I've seen a lot of men go down on all fours to court less powerful women. Women routinely say no to more powerful men.

I mean ask Uhuru how long he has been on that sofa?

The other one resorts to violence to get back in bed:

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2018, 06:48:08 PM »
You cannot do so without disclosing the relationship..it is company policy and a CEO signs off on it

Ok.  But I still think exceptions have to be made.  It's one of those rules where blanket application makes no sense.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2018, 07:19:53 PM »
I agree the keyword is seduction. It's the thin line between romance and lawsuit. I get the sense Omollo gets away with alot.
Used to.

I do not want to see men and women prevented from having fun and living a full life because they have to read and adhere to some code. Grown women without other issues have no problem stopping any man in his tracks. A man should not suffer because he dared to try.

I also know women who use those tools as full fledged weapons - especially when they face termination for purely unrelated issues.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2018, 04:26:45 AM »

Ok.  But I still think exceptions have to be made.  It's one of those rules where blanket application makes no sense.

CEOs are leaders. They are the moral compass of an organization. Their ethical bar higher than ordinary employees. This is a no no..this man made a bad judgement and failed to disclose it fo his superiors

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2018, 06:10:05 AM »
We all don't know what would have happened had she said no. But we can guess he most likely would have made her life at Intel miserable

The Chief sits at the Apex of the company and everything in a skirt is under him. It's difficult to pretend that there is no power play. You can bet that had it been someone else with equals in rank chasing an equal, he would have survived.

Omorlo, 'seducing' women under you is really a testosterone IED laden blackmail. That's why God was mad at King David over Bathsheba. Only assholes with pathetic social skills take advantage of such vulnerable mammals
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.