Author Topic: Petition Evidence Goes Missing  (Read 945 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Petition Evidence Goes Missing
« on: May 07, 2018, 05:51:01 PM »
in Kirinyaga.  Njoki Ndung'ulets in action.  :D

Even with the handshake, it is still chilling, the kind of folks we have running things in the courts.

Martha Karua has to know that Waiguru is a card carrying swamp creature.
The High Court in Kerugoya has directed the court's deputy registrar to produce judiciary staff who received Martha Karua's petition against election of Kirinyaga governor Anne Waiguru, after a piece of evidence went missing from the case file.

Judge Lucy Gitari said the staff should explain how Ms Karua's flash disc containing video evidence on voter bribery got lost from the file.
https://www.nation.co.ke/counties/kirinyaga/Court-staff-summoned-in-Karua-case/3444752-4549494-3pueajz/index.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Petition Evidence Goes Missing
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 08:26:33 PM »
I came to the conclusion that the swamp must be infested to the extent that no organism can survive in it before there can be a clamor for it to be drained. So long as the powerful  people can insulate themselves from the toxic elements then no draining will happen.

in Kirinyaga.  Njoki Ndung'ulets in action.  :D

Even with the handshake, it is still chilling, the kind of folks we have running things in the courts.

Martha Karua has to know that Waiguru is a card carrying swamp creature.
The High Court in Kerugoya has directed the court's deputy registrar to produce judiciary staff who received Martha Karua's petition against election of Kirinyaga governor Anne Waiguru, after a piece of evidence went missing from the case file.

Judge Lucy Gitari said the staff should explain how Ms Karua's flash disc containing video evidence on voter bribery got lost from the file.
https://www.nation.co.ke/counties/kirinyaga/Court-staff-summoned-in-Karua-case/3444752-4549494-3pueajz/index.html
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza