Author Topic: Raila get himself a council of elders  (Read 6675 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Raila get himself a council of elders
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2018, 06:10:31 PM »
Ouru actually thinks the partnership has been unsuccessful because it divided the country and that is why he was apologizing. Ruto thrives in division and I think Kamwana is tired of his hardball politics. Ruto really looks awkward and desperate lately. Even his "me too" apology looked awkward and  sounded insincere. What about  showing up at Kabarnet without securing an appointment just for a "me too" photo op with Moi.  Ruto needs to chill-2022 is still along ways.

Yep.  Handshake is incompatible with siasa za ukabila that the hustler hopes to ride to power where people look the other way because their guy is the beneficiary of a stolen the election.  If the bridges initiative works, then the hustler will be forced to appeal to more than just ethnicity.  Right now the hustler's brand of politics feels outdated. 

The snub at Nyayo's residence is an interesting one.  It seems he has trouble even securing an audience with Moi.  It's early days, but the money people seem to be creating some daylight between themselves and him.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2018, 06:38:08 PM »
Yep.  Handshake is incompatible with siasa za ukabila that the hustler hopes to ride to power where people look the other way because their guy is the beneficiary of a stolen the election.  If the bridges initiative works, then the hustler will be forced to appeal to more than just ethnicity.  Right now the hustler's brand of politics feels outdated. 

The snub at Nyayo's residence is an interesting one.  It seems he has trouble even securing an audience with Moi.  It's early days, but the money people seem to be creating some daylight between themselves and him.

Uh? what snub Mr bitmask?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2018, 06:41:36 PM »

Uh? what snub Mr bitmask?

Deputy President William Ruto visited former President Daniel arap Moi at his Kabarak home on Thursday, but failed to meet him.
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/DR-Ruto-fails-to-meet-ex-president-Moi/1064-4543900-jgtlvj/index.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2018, 08:28:24 PM »
bitmask - wololo, didn't he confirm before the visit? How embarassing!
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2018, 11:54:51 PM »

Yep.  Moi could not even come out for a quick chamgei weri and go back to "doing physiotherapy".

Standard claims he had to walk from the airstrip to Moi's compound.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001279141/why-dp-ruto-s-plan-to-meet-former-president-moi-was-aborted

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2018, 02:08:25 AM »

Yep.  Moi could not even come out for a quick chamgei weri and go back to "doing physiotherapy".

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001279141/why-dp-ruto-s-plan-to-meet-former-president-moi-was-aborted

I read in your earlier link that Ruto wanted to meet the senile Moi minus the son hence the conflict. I think Ruto should not suck up to anyone - Moi, Kibaki, Uhuru, etc - insecurity is very repulsive in a otherwise powerful man.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2018, 06:31:10 PM »

Parliament needs to create the position of Chief Minister for RAO so that the country can stabilize for economic growth.  That would be the interim government while we figure out how to formalize an inclusive government for the future and enshrine it in the constitution.

I read in your earlier link that Ruto wanted to meet the senile Moi minus the son hence the conflict. I think Ruto should not suck up to anyone - Moi, Kibaki, Uhuru, etc - insecurity is very repulsive in a otherwise powerful man.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2018, 04:23:22 PM »
As expected the inept Gideon failed to capitalize on the Ruto embarassment and allowed Ruto boys to give him a dress down. The fool only has two allies - Salat and Kamket. It seems all MCAs, market women and herders are in Ruto's corner. Enyewe Gideon is just hopeless as a leader, not a single political gene trickled down from the dad.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Ruto-s-allies-attack-Gideon-Moi-at-Baringo-South-MP-burial-/1064-4547302-c1tp2h/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2018, 04:32:26 PM »
Of course! it took a New York second for your true colors to show. At least bitmask suspects Raila has received a hefty bribe to give up his victory. Do you actually believe in the new reform push?

Anyway I hear Agwambo already has a brand new motorcade befitting the handshake. Tough to tell who's the DPORK.

Parliament needs to create the position of Chief Minister for RAO so that the country can stabilize for economic growth.  That would be the interim government while we figure out how to formalize an inclusive government for the future and enshrine it in the constitution.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2018, 11:45:41 PM »
I do not know what Agwambo has received or not and I do not care.  Why are you not worried about the billions being looted everyday by the likes of ruto. What is a motorcade compared to what the looters steal every minute and it does not seem to bother you. 

My point is very simple. Agwambo has done what he is required to as an opposition leader. He has won one elections according to most and three according to his supporters but he has not been president. He cannot even get the server opened despite a supreme court order.  I therefore do not see the need for doing the same thing over and over again.  He should now do something new and I support it. I really do not care for your silly name calling. Tell me something new.

Of course! it took a New York second for your true colors to show. At least bitmask suspects Raila has received a hefty bribe to give up his victory. Do you actually believe in the new reform push?

Anyway I hear Agwambo already has a brand new motorcade befitting the handshake. Tough to tell who's the DPORK.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2018, 12:00:59 AM »
Gideon has to protect his father.  Moi is 93 years old and senile. You do not want self seeking politicians like Ruto to go see him when Gideon is not there and then use the meeting for political reasons.  If he Ruto want to see Moi he should talk to Gideon and not pay politicians to abuse Gidi.  Only people like you are mesmerized by WSR's PR. Moi belongs to his family first.

As expected the inept Gideon failed to capitalize on the Ruto embarassment and allowed Ruto boys to give him a dress down. The fool only has two allies - Salat and Kamket. It seems all MCAs, market women and herders are in Ruto's corner. Enyewe Gideon is just hopeless as a leader, not a single political gene trickled down from the dad.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Ruto-s-allies-attack-Gideon-Moi-at-Baringo-South-MP-burial-/1064-4547302-c1tp2h/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2018, 09:43:16 AM »
Hero worship 101. Akipenda, chongo huita kengeza

I do not know what Agwambo has received or not and I do not care.  Why are you not worried about the billions being looted everyday by the likes of ruto. What is a motorcade compared to what the looters steal every minute and it does not seem to bother you. 

My point is very simple. Agwambo has done what he is required to as an opposition leader. He has won one elections according to most and three according to his supporters but he has not been president. He cannot even get the server opened despite a supreme court order.  I therefore do not see the need for doing the same thing over and over again.  He should now do something new and I support it. I really do not care for your silly name calling. Tell me something new.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2018, 04:11:35 PM »
Why are you so fond of calling people names. Its a very bad habit.

Hero worship 101. Akipenda, chongo huita kengeza