Author Topic: MDVDs True Colors Emerge  (Read 13291 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: MDVDs True Colors Emerge
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2018, 11:48:51 AM »
The trouble with the IEBC server is we cannot see or question it. Other than speculate the contents and reasons for the alleged defiance. Just like the rigging evidence that NASA failed to adduce despite an elaborate agent and equipped monitor network. These are just speculations not facts we can debate.

If you were an independent analyst what would you read from the downstream ballot? To draw a conclusion about the presidency.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2018, 12:33:04 PM »
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Focus-on-2022-election-Musalia-Mudavadi-tells-Nasa/1064-4315258-7vulcuz/index.html

I guess they are both "incompetent" and unreliable.  I don't think they are disloyal at all.  They are just mercenaries.  Zoning out is too much work when you are looking for something smaller.  They are not after actual electoral returns.  They thrive on extortion from the tensions that exist between Raila and the ruling mafia.

Raila could do the brave thing and dump the whole NASA principals(tribal template) and go to directly to the people.  The Gusii don't have a principal, and yet they are behind him 100%.  Neither does coast.  I think that template is actually a source of division within the movement rather than strength.

How much he wins with?  I have no way of knowing.  I am not even sure that is knowable at this point. 

Did he win?  This I feel he did with a high degree of confidence.

On that basis, I feel it doesn't matter if he wins or not, the outcome was always going to be rejected.  That is partly why I am not thrilled by ethnic arithmetic and detailed analysis of what IMO is a non-fact.

For that reason too, Raila should not worry if the only support he is left with is his village in Bondo, when he makes the suggested move.  I think MDVD, Weta and Kalonzo should be encouraged and hounded to move to Jubilee. 

I think that when such clarity is established, Raila has a decent chance of getting countrywide support outside of GEMA and Kalenjin land.  He has a fight on his hands.  These guys are just deadweight at best.
Kenya is no country for lone rangers and I thought you should be the last person to fantasize about that.

Sorry for interrupting your dreams

The real delusion is the notion that there is some legitimate process in which a President can be elected.  When you are deluded like that, you want to discuss alliances, tribal arithmetic etc as if it matters.  It doesn't.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2018, 04:11:13 PM »
The trouble with the IEBC server is we cannot see or question it. Other than speculate the contents and reasons for the alleged defiance. Just like the rigging evidence that NASA failed to adduce despite an elaborate agent and equipped monitor network. These are just speculations not facts we can debate.

If you were an independent analyst what would you read from the downstream ballot? To draw a conclusion about the presidency.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2018, 04:13:30 PM »
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Focus-on-2022-election-Musalia-Mudavadi-tells-Nasa/1064-4315258-7vulcuz/index.html

I guess they are both "incompetent" and unreliable.  I don't think they are disloyal at all.  They are just mercenaries.  Zoning out is too much work when you are looking for something smaller.  They are not after actual electoral returns.  They thrive on extortion from the tensions that exist between Raila and the ruling mafia.

Raila could do the brave thing and dump the whole NASA principals(tribal template) and go to directly to the people.  The Gusii don't have a principal, and yet they are behind him 100%.  Neither does coast.  I think that template is actually a source of division within the movement rather than strength.

How much he wins with?  I have no way of knowing.  I am not even sure that is knowable at this point. 

On that basis, I feel it doesn't matter if he wins or not, the outcome was always going to be rejected.  That is partly why I am not thrilled by ethnic arithmetic and detailed analysis of what IMO is a non-fact.

For that reason too, Raila should not worry if the only support he is left with is his village in Bondo, when he makes the suggested move.  I think MDVD, Weta and Kalonzo should be encouraged and hounded to move to Jubilee. 

I think that when such clarity is established, Raila has a decent chance of getting countrywide support outside of GEMA and Kalenjin land.  He has a fight on his hands.  These guys are just deadweight at best.
Kenya is no country for lone rangers and I thought you should be the last person to fantasize about that.

The real delusion is the notion that there is some legitimate process in which a President can be elected.  When you are deluded like that, you want to discuss alliances, tribal arithmetic etc as if it matters.  It doesn't.

Says the evolution denying purveyor of meathead theories of nephilim.   Very cute.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2018, 09:08:15 PM »

Says the evolution denying purveyor of meathead theories of nephilim.   Very cute.
None of those shitty deniers accept taking HIV shots
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2021, 06:57:07 PM »

This was a real and Sober Robina, whatever happened to her ?

What has been milked to death is that Raila will be isolated and will only remain with luo Nyanza. There is more merit to the argument that Ruto will be isolated than that Raila will. Raila would beat Mdvd with more votes now in western than he did in 2013. Those thinking that this is a luo movement are out of touch and not even worth responding to.