Author Topic: MDVDs True Colors Emerge  (Read 13290 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: MDVDs True Colors Emerge
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2018, 08:07:21 PM »
Your diatribe against the luo is not backed by evidence.  Odinga toshad Jomo and Raila toshad Kibaki.  Raila is even blamed for NARA which kept Kibaki in power.  Kalenjins have  supported Raila and  Uhuru and so have the other tribes but Kikuyus have supported no one and yet you go on and on about luos who have never been in power.  You really must think everybody else is an idiot. Weta and MDVD did this to themselves and they only have themselves to blame. They sold out to Ruto but he will never get the Luhyia Nation to make up for the huge chunk of GEMA that he has already lost.   Also, there will be no electoral political business in this country as usual until electoral reforms are made. You can take that to the bank.  We will boycott elections at all levels and this time there will be no president of Kenya sworn in after only 25% of the country has voted.  This time if they try that it will not work because there will be a parallel swearing in on the same day of opposition president followed by secession. We are not playing this time around.

Bottomline: All these guys (maDVD/Kalonzo) ARE BIG FOOLS WHO imagine Raila is ready to hand over power. Raila & his luo cabal worse than Kibaki. He doesn't think whatever he commit to do - even at personal level - is worth fulfilling.I mean they can ask Ford-Kenya (before Wetangula impostor) crew of Wamalwa-Kituyi-Mukhia. Ruto tasted the same thing but quickly ran out of fire. Now Kalonzo been "enjoyed" for a decade - thankfully Raila never got power in that decade - otherwise it would have been as bitter as Ruto tasted. Raila and his Luo cabal would have hounded them as soon as they were in statehouse.

Then you've got people claiming Mt Kenya/GEMA are worse? Like really? How comes Ruto has enjoyed blissful 6 yrs so far with Mt Kenya mafia? How come Moi became VP for 12yrs and PORK?

The worse I tell you are Odinga's Luos - who feel entitled to the leadership of Kenya and will use all means to ran roughshod over other kenyans. Thank goodness it's never happened.

Now MaDVD and Kalonzo and Wetangula if they had the some little brains in their head would already been running for the hill. Combined NASA cannot beat Jubilee. So it really waste of time to go for third time in 2022.

Combine Kalonzo+MaDVD+Wetangula - they can pull no 2 or 3 in 2022 - and Ruto may not contain fallout over running mate & may fail to get 50% outright. If it comes to that - these guys will have leverage to join GoK.

Now they've dilly-dallied and UhuRuto have split the animal - there is nothing left - few CAS, PS and Ambassadorial positions.

If they follow Raila and Kichwa Mbaya ideas - they will go to 2022 - for another beating where they may even withdraw :) again - making Ruto win with 99% & 290Mps in parliament. If you boycot and some candidate stand & get 1 vote - they win.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2018, 08:18:24 PM »
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Focus-on-2022-election-Musalia-Mudavadi-tells-Nasa/1064-4315258-7vulcuz/index.html

I guess they are both "incompetent" and unreliable.  I don't think they are disloyal at all.  They are just mercenaries.  Zoning out is too much work when you are looking for something smaller.  They are not after actual electoral returns.  They thrive on extortion from the tensions that exist between Raila and the ruling mafia.

Raila could do the brave thing and dump the whole NASA principals(tribal template) and go to directly to the people.  The Gusii don't have a principal, and yet they are behind him 100%.  Neither does coast.  I think that template is actually a source of division within the movement rather than strength.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2018, 09:42:41 PM »
He already boycotted the 11/26 and will lead a boycott another boycott if necessary.  The 2nd time will be far much better organized and more effective.

Your diatribe against the luo is not backed by evidence.  Odinga toshad Jomo and Raila toshad Kibaki.  Raila is even blamed for NARA which kept Kibaki in power.  Kalenjins have  supported Raila and  Uhuru and so have the other tribes but Kikuyus have supported no one and yet you go on and on about luos who have never been in power.  You really must think everybody else is an idiot. Weta and MDVD did this to themselves and they only have themselves to blame. They sold out to Ruto but he will never get the Luhyia Nation to make up for the huge chunk of GEMA that he has already lost.   Also, there will be no electoral political business in this country as usual until electoral reforms are made. You can take that to the bank.  We will boycott elections at all levels and this time there will be no president of Kenya sworn in after only 25% of the country has voted.  This time if they try that it will not work because there will be a parallel swearing in on the same day of opposition president followed by secession. We are not playing this time around.

Bottomline: All these guys (maDVD/Kalonzo) ARE BIG FOOLS WHO imagine Raila is ready to hand over power. Raila & his luo cabal worse than Kibaki. He doesn't think whatever he commit to do - even at personal level - is worth fulfilling.I mean they can ask Ford-Kenya (before Wetangula impostor) crew of Wamalwa-Kituyi-Mukhia. Ruto tasted the same thing but quickly ran out of fire. Now Kalonzo been "enjoyed" for a decade - thankfully Raila never got power in that decade - otherwise it would have been as bitter as Ruto tasted. Raila and his Luo cabal would have hounded them as soon as they were in statehouse.

Then you've got people claiming Mt Kenya/GEMA are worse? Like really? How comes Ruto has enjoyed blissful 6 yrs so far with Mt Kenya mafia? How come Moi became VP for 12yrs and PORK?

The worse I tell you are Odinga's Luos - who feel entitled to the leadership of Kenya and will use all means to ran roughshod over other kenyans. Thank goodness it's never happened.

Now MaDVD and Kalonzo and Wetangula if they had the some little brains in their head would already been running for the hill. Combined NASA cannot beat Jubilee. So it really waste of time to go for third time in 2022.

Combine Kalonzo+MaDVD+Wetangula - they can pull no 2 or 3 in 2022 - and Ruto may not contain fallout over running mate & may fail to get 50% outright. If it comes to that - these guys will have leverage to join GoK.

Now they've dilly-dallied and UhuRuto have split the animal - there is nothing left - few CAS, PS and Ambassadorial positions.

If they follow Raila and Kichwa Mbaya ideas - they will go to 2022 - for another beating where they may even withdraw :) again - making Ruto win with 99% & 290Mps in parliament. If you boycot and some candidate stand & get 1 vote - they win.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2018, 10:10:31 PM »
Yeah right
He already boycotted the 11/26 and will lead a boycott another boycott if necessary.  The 2nd time will be far much better organized and more effective.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2018, 10:12:19 PM »
I know. But Raila has milked the Jomo land propaganda dry. With Kingi, Mvurya, Dhado tenures ending they will be enticed by Ruto easily - and ODM will be left high and dry. Ruto is not tainted by the Coast land maneno.

If the Bukusu and Kisii are hived off ODM will be NDP. Raila needs to play kingmaker politics today-2022... before he hits 80yrs and is left with 25MPs like Wiper.

Joho is not mijikenda. He is a minority who depend on mijikenda votes as well Luo-Luhya diaspora votes in Mombasa to stay afloat. I think if Ruto wins Amason Kingi - and add to Mvurya & brigade - then he can easily prize away the coast from Raila.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2018, 12:49:59 AM »
What has been milked to death is that Raila will be isolated and will only remain with luo Nyanza. There is more merit to the argument that Ruto will be isolated than that Raila will. Raila would beat Mdvd with more votes now in western than he did in 2013. Those thinking that this is a luo movement are out of touch and not even worth responding to.

I know. But Raila has milked the Jomo land propaganda dry. With Kingi, Mvurya, Dhado tenures ending they will be enticed by Ruto easily - and ODM will be left high and dry. Ruto is not tainted by the Coast land maneno.

If the Bukusu and Kisii are hived off ODM will be NDP. Raila needs to play kingmaker politics today-2022... before he hits 80yrs and is left with 25MPs like Wiper.

Joho is not mijikenda. He is a minority who depend on mijikenda votes as well Luo-Luhya diaspora votes in Mombasa to stay afloat. I think if Ruto wins Amason Kingi - and add to Mvurya & brigade - then he can easily prize away the coast from Raila.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2018, 03:42:10 AM »
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Focus-on-2022-election-Musalia-Mudavadi-tells-Nasa/1064-4315258-7vulcuz/index.html

I guess they are both "incompetent" and unreliable.  I don't think they are disloyal at all.  They are just mercenaries.  Zoning out is too much work when you are looking for something smaller.  They are not after actual electoral returns.  They thrive on extortion from the tensions that exist between Raila and the ruling mafia.

Raila could do the brave thing and dump the whole NASA principals(tribal template) and go to directly to the people.  The Gusii don't have a principal, and yet they are behind him 100%.  Neither does coast.  I think that template is actually a source of division within the movement rather than strength.

How much he wins with?  I have no way of knowing.  I am not even sure that is knowable at this point. 

Did he win?  This I feel he did with a high degree of confidence.

On that basis, I feel it doesn't matter if he wins or not, the outcome was always going to be rejected.  That is partly why I am not thrilled by ethnic arithmetic and detailed analysis of what IMO is a non-fact.

For that reason too, Raila should not worry if the only support he is left with is his village in Bondo, when he makes the suggested move.  I think MDVD, Weta and Kalonzo should be encouraged and hounded to move to Jubilee. 

I think that when such clarity is established, Raila has a decent chance of getting countrywide support outside of GEMA and Kalenjin land.  He has a fight on his hands.  These guys are just deadweight at best.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2018, 07:58:34 AM »
What has been milked to death is that Raila will be isolated and will only remain with luo Nyanza. There is more merit to the argument that Ruto will be isolated than that Raila will. Raila would beat Mdvd with more votes now in western than he did in 2013. Those thinking that this is a luo movement are out of touch and not even worth responding to.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2018, 08:31:26 AM »
The link I want to show you instead is that in rigged 2013- Raila ODM party had 96mps - and now he has 62mps - I can help you with percentage - but just know at it apex ODM had nearly 50% of parliament in 2007 and 2013 it went down to 33% and in 2017 it gone to 23% and you can guess in 2022 it will be about 13% - Luo Nyanza. Just about where Raila was in NDP in 1997. I have not seen this kind of full circle before in kenya politics. People start small and end up as national players like Raila/Moi/Kenyattas/Kibakis or stagnated like Kalonzo & then quit...but you don't see this kind of longevity like Raila where someone is so convinced of his ppoularity while evidence out there...say NOT ANYMORE.

Raila will definitely ran in 2022 and perform even worse than 2017! Right now Raila and his groupies have convinced themselves that MaDVD/Kalonzo/Weta will not dent their votes....but trust me come 2022...Raila will struggle to win an MP outside Luo Nyanza and it's diaspora.In 2017 - Raila got zero MP in Gusii region I think  :D. He got zero Mp in entire Bukusu land I think. Out of 11mps in Kakamega - I think he got only two.

What gonna happen - Kalonzo and Mutua will fight for Kamba vote - MaDVD/Weta will square in western - else where Jubilee will take its picking because Ruto is willing to spend the dime & time. Raila will as always depend on his brand of populism but he long hit marginal return.

Raila biggest supporter outside Luo Nyanza  is Joho - who depend on Luo-Luhya diaspora votes in Mombasa to stay afloat.

The rigging conclusion is because of IEBC's actions August 8th and subsequent defiance of court orders.  I can provide links if you want.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2018, 09:15:17 AM »
You nailed it Robina. They cannot respond to such facts. The entire Maa land - they got  only got Ole Kina - Mp of Narok North & Ledama the senator - elsewhere it was rout - from Namanga to Samburu.Turkana with Nanok out - it's game over for Raila. We can go on and on - but Raila trajectory is not good. Even in Western former ODM - I think MaDVD can actually make that count if he stood for PORK or got out NASA & find some jobs for home boys. Raila strategy - boycott election & other ideas - have left his supporters totally worn out.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2018, 10:39:49 AM »
Pundit - Raila's antics like boycotts plus poor execution are bad enough. Still his worst heel remains entitlement. He believes he's destined to be Luanda Magere and is thus delusional or blind to reality. So unlike Ruto he cannot settle for teamwork but wants it all.

He played smart 92-02... then go against PORK like he did not learn from pap Jaramogi & Matiba. The NARC demean Kibaki blunder opened the window for Ruto and it was downhill since.

Rather than face this reality and deal, his ego craves the throne. His ideas and chief advisor Dr David Ndii - who like him claims to have created the new constitution - they are true ideologues. They created presidential system but want PM. They set up a miniscule devolution and emasculated the Senate but now want majimbo. One would think - an Ivy League technocrat would have put accountability in the law. Say PORK candidates sign up targets - overseen by judiciary, AU, OECD, etc - with GDP, jobs, and such metrics. Failure would lead to disqualification of more terms. Not the chapter 6 or two term airhead standards that are irrelevant to performance. Ndii and the so-called Committee of Experts - CoE - which was actually a committee of quacks - believe a priest or professor is a better leader than a proven Machiavellian like Ruto. Not so and empirically we can disprove this.

Delusions of grandieur..  expect the antics to aluta continua.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2018, 10:57:58 AM »
I agree on Raila. He feels he must be PORK before he dies like his dad too was cursed.

I disagree on constitution...constitution cannot "harakisha" a society. You cannot have progressive constitution on top of a retrogressive society. This constitution or another would do just fine...the reality is we are dealing with base/basic issues...we just need to build on the gains...devolution hopefully will lead to federalism. That to me is the real gain of 2010 constitution. The rest (judiciary or parliament) can be easily destroyed by a determined pork. Nobody can take away devolved gok now. That is a real gain.

Pundit - Raila's antics like boycotts plus poor execution are bad enough. Still his worst heel remains entitlement. He believes he's destined to be Luanda Magere and is thus delusional or blind to reality. So unlike Ruto he cannot settle for teamwork but wants it all.

He played smart 92-02... then go against PORK like he did not learn from pap Jaramogi & Matiba. The NARC demeam Kibaki blunder opened the window for Ruto and it was downhill since.

Rather than face this reality and deal, his ego craves the throne. His ideas and chief advisor Dr David Ndii - who like him claims to have created the new constitution - they are true ideologues. They created presidential system but want PM. They set up a miniscule devolution and emasculated the Senate but now want majimbo. One would think - an Ivy League technocrat would have put accountability in the law. Say PORK candidates sign up targets - overseen by judiciary, AU, OECD, etc - with GDP, jobs, and such metrics. Failure would lead to disqualification of more terms. Not the chapter 6 or two term airhead standards that are irrelevant to performance. Ndii and the so-called Committee of Experts - CoE - which was actually a committee of quacks - believe a priest or professor is a better leader than a proven Machiavellian like Ruto. Not so and empirically we can disprove this.

Delusions of grandieur..  expect the antics to aluta continua.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2018, 12:01:06 PM »

Very well put.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2018, 12:24:32 PM »
Why is Kagame better than M7 if it is all about the average Joe? Leadership matters - and the constitution should entrench merit - unlike ours which says the priest or nun is the most qualified to lead. If we have to hardwire standards let them be about performance.

You can see the selection criteria can make a big difference. Where KCB hires a finance controller from the construction industry for CEO. Or well, Safaricom hires PR guy with board experience as CEO of the biggest regional tech company. Instead of looking for real past RESULTS which both men lack. You can say a Mutua - performing county executive - might deliver as CS/D/PORK - Joho would talk and talk while the garbage mountains multiply. Sifting the wheat from the chaff - the better talent - is more katiba than clueless mwananchi.

It is this frustration that drives Ruto to the Chinese Communist. It's a big aspiration to see China as a model - while NASA/ODM seem inspired by Tsivangirai the failure.

I agree on Raila. He feels he must be PORK before he dies like his dad too was cursed.

I disagree on constitution...constitution cannot "harakisha" a society. You cannot have progressive constitution on top of a retrogressive society. This constitution or another would do just fine...the reality is we are dealing with base/basic issues...we just need to build on the gains...devolution hopefully will lead to federalism. That to me is the real gain of 2010 constitution. The rest (judiciary or parliament) can be easily destroyed by a determined pork. Nobody can take away devolved gok now. That is a real gain.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2018, 10:30:23 PM »

How much he wins with?  I have no way of knowing.  I am not even sure that is knowable at this point. 

On that basis, I feel it doesn't matter if he wins or not, the outcome was always going to be rejected.  That is partly why I am not thrilled by ethnic arithmetic and detailed analysis of what IMO is a non-fact.

For that reason too, Raila should not worry if the only support he is left with is his village in Bondo, when he makes the suggested move.  I think MDVD, Weta and Kalonzo should be encouraged and hounded to move to Jubilee. 

I think that when such clarity is established, Raila has a decent chance of getting countrywide support outside of GEMA and Kalenjin land.  He has a fight on his hands.  These guys are just deadweight at best.
Kenya is no country for lone rangers and I thought you should be the last person to fantasize about that.

Sorry for interrupting your dreams

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2018, 11:30:36 PM »

Kenya is no country for lone rangers and I thought you should be the last person to fantasize about that.

Sorry for interrupting your dreams

The real delusion is the notion that there is some legitimate process in which a President can be elected.  When you are deluded like that, you want to discuss alliances, tribal arithmetic etc as if it matters.  It doesn't.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2018, 09:54:51 AM »
Do you suggest, bitmask, that ODM has shed numbers in parliament and the counties but raised its presidential popularity? I would be happy to consider your logic, other than the deadbeat IEBC server that is.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2018, 09:57:23 AM »
What do people here make of the new bill- to reintroduce the parliamentary system? Sponsored by Jubilee's Tiaty MP? I believe a proper parliamentary system - with gerrymandered boundaries or backdoor, etc - is better in tribal Kenya. Vouched for it in the days we were told the pure presidency is manna from heaven.

Bid to bring powerful prime minister, weak president
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Bid-to-create-ruler-PM-weak-president/1950946-4322396-oov93q/index.html

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2018, 11:30:54 AM »
Do you suggest, bitmask, that ODM has shed numbers in parliament and the counties but raised its presidential popularity? I would be happy to consider your logic, other than the deadbeat IEBC server that is.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2018, 11:43:16 AM »

The sum total of CORD/NASA MPs shrunk from 45% to 36%. Same for governors. With the same cannibalism and other factors. The rate at which flimsy petitions are being tossed out with cost is indicative of the process integrity.

We actually enumerated the regions that have deserted ODM.

But still you maintain NASA won the presidency?