Author Topic: Return Of Raila  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Return Of Raila
« on: November 18, 2017, 08:24:26 PM »

Kuuurazy.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Return Of Raila
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 10:25:55 PM »
Kenya is a war zone. Compare that with Zimbabwe and you will be excused to think a military coup is underway in kenya. Kenyans crossed the Rubicon yesterday.  Tough days a head.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 11:10:59 PM »
Patel the ever delusional luo. There was no war in kenya and there will be no war in Kenya. Yesterday only Luos rioted. Kambas and Luhyias were just watching

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 11:26:26 PM »

Whichever way you look at it, these people love baba.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 12:43:55 AM »
You are entitled to your wrong opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts. 
Patel the ever delusional luo. There was no war in kenya and there will be no war in Kenya. Yesterday only Luos rioted. Kambas and Luhyias were just watching

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 12:54:51 AM »
If you think all those folks in the streets were luos then you are the one suffering delusions. However, even if it were only luos, they still have a right to fight for their rights. In most countries, its minorities who fight for their rights. Unfortunately for Jubilee, one day they will wake up and realize that they do not have the tyranny of numbers and that your leaders have lied to you all along.  That day is going to be soon.  There is no turning back right now. The more people Ouru kill the more committed NASA gets.  The electoral authoritarianism which was designed to last for years will not see the light of day. We either change or secede.  Right now western Kenya is willing to go alone but we do not want this marriage called Kenya unless things change very drastically.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 01:40:08 AM »
Is it true it's the cops that were actually stoning vehicles in the NASA retinue?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2017, 01:49:18 AM »
Is it true it's the cops that were actually stoning vehicles in the NASA retinue?

Yep. 
I watched this video last night.  I was lost for words.  The level of determination of the NASA faithful is mindblowing.  There is also a decent amount of insanity in there by both sides.  But especially the cops.  What exactly were they trying to accomplish?

Harriet Tubman