Author Topic: Iebc open servers for candidates  (Read 1834 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Iebc open servers for candidates
« on: October 31, 2017, 02:52:15 PM »
Let nasa who withdrew go ahead and fish a rabbit out of it

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Iebc open servers for candidates
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 03:18:10 PM »
Let nasa who withdrew go ahead and fish a rabbit out of it

Is this for August 8th or the latest exercise?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 05:11:54 PM »
I guess it's for the latest event.  They do not seem to have the same issues they had after the SCOK order for August 8th.  And that proves they had something to hide about August 8th -  if anyone still harbors any doubt.
The electoral agency on Tuesday allowed presidential candidates, their agents and election observers to access servers and logs used in the October 26 repeat poll.

The access was only granted to parties who requested for information on election.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/IEBC-opens-its-servers-to-candidates-and-observers/1056-4163596-3n0akn/index.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 05:18:42 PM »
Some people are claiming on twitter that these are the usual pre-printed logs. Is it true or just propaganda? I hope someone independent accesses the servers in front of all, media etc, and gives an independent report.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 05:21:08 PM »
Acess was granted - obviously NASA running on empty will claim the servers have never been opened. Morpho even contracted external auditors. In any case that is now water under the bridge.
I guess it's for the latest event.  They do not seem to have the same issues they had after the SCOK order for August 8th.  And that proves they had something to hide about August 8th -  if anyone still harbors any doubt.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 05:28:18 PM »
Some people are claiming on twitter that these are the usual pre-printed logs. Is it true or just propaganda? I hope someone independent accesses the servers in front of all, media etc, and gives an independent report.

Hard to say what it is they mean by access.  When it comes to the IT infrastructure and everything, it's all so technical, that you really need a thorough audit to even know what is actually being talked about.  Otherwise you can end up in unhelpful discussions about something nobody knows anything about.

However if this new access is even just a little bit better than August 8th, that is self-incriminating.  It means there has really never been a problem with sleeping French men(if anyone actually believed that lie).   You have to bear in mind that while we were all learning from IEBCs blunders, whoever was behind the mess in August 8th was also not asleep.  Naturally, you would expect them to be better prepared to tie the loose ends.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 05:43:06 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.