Author Topic: New Petition  (Read 9194 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
New Petition
« on: October 30, 2017, 07:10:33 PM »
Filed by Okiya Omtatah.  Okiya is literally part of the furniture of these courts.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: New Petition
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 07:25:53 PM »
What they will try to do is interfere with the court system by either killing Maraga, Lenaola and Mwilu or, limit access.

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 07:33:21 PM »
What they will try to do is interfere with the court system by either killing Maraga, Lenaola and Mwilu or, limit access.

We'll see.  And it is not shocking that the jubilant approves all the above actions, all the while insisting the laws must be followed.

This particular petition is not related to the just completed Chebukati circus at Bomas; there isn't one against that yet.  This is a petition suggesting that the process should not even have happened.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 08:04:30 PM »

We'll see.  And it is not shocking that the jubilant approves all the above actions, all the while insisting the laws must be followed.

This particular petition is not related to the just completed Chebukati circus at Bomas; there isn't one against that yet.  This is a petition suggesting that the process should not even have happened.
I don't think you've been following. Keep up, sir. It's about objectivity. And independence. Oh, yes. Democracy too. If you get all that you'll understand why it's all OK as long as it's done by "winners" and NASA must be demonized because it is a "loser". It's "democracy", stupid. Don't be so damned colonized. Also, any wild claim uttered by "winners" counts as "fact" while everything claimed by "losers" must be intellectually resisted at all costs, even if it slaps you in the face.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 08:07:02 PM »
Naona nyakai the registar of scork is missing in action

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 08:07:18 PM »

Any idea on its contents?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 08:16:12 PM »

Any idea on its contents?

I can't find them.  This is almost similar to the last one where the judges vanished.  The obiter dictum thing.  I got it from Apollo Mboya's twitter handle https://twitter.com/MboyaApollo.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2017, 08:22:50 PM »
El Presidentes always insist on following their own interpretation of the law. Venezuela way!!!
I wish we had followed the South Korean route instead of El Presidente.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2017, 08:23:42 PM »

I don't think you've been following. Keep up, sir. It's about objectivity. And independence. Oh, yes. Democracy too. If you get all that you'll understand why it's all OK as long as it's done by "winners" and NASA must be demonized because it is a "loser". It's "democracy", stupid. Don't be so damned colonized. Also, any wild claim uttered by "winners" counts as "fact" while everything claimed by "losers" must be intellectually resisted at all costs, even if it slaps you in the face.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 08:36:41 PM »

I get it.  Yes I do.  I am just pointing out their hypocrisy.  They have been interfering with IEBC for instance while screaming at the top of their vocices that it should be left alone.  The jubilant has taken refuge in legalisms in form even as he breaks the law left right and center in substance.

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2017, 09:41:55 PM »
I get it.  Yes I do.  I am just pointing out their hypocrisy.  They have been interfering with IEBC for instance while screaming at the top of their vocices that it should be left alone.  The jubilant has taken refuge in legalisms in form even as he breaks the law left right and center in substance.

What you are responding to was probably a bit tongue-in-the-cheek.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2017, 09:48:33 PM »

:D I think you misread my post. You didn't really think I was calling you "stupid", did ya?

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2017, 10:05:13 PM »
:D I think you misread my post. You didn't really think I was calling you "stupid", did ya?

It's Monday, so Terminator is still recovering from a weekend of excess.   At normal times he would never be that slow.     :o
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2017, 10:33:39 PM »

It's Monday, so Terminator is still recovering from a weekend of excess.   At normal times he would never be that slow.     :o
Hahaha!  :D Perhaps. Termi doesn't drink though.

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 03:44:55 AM »

Ok.  Got ya.  As the jubilant goes, the latest edition simply entrenches his core philosophy that crime pays.  I have no reason to believe Raila actually lost the first election.

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 05:51:17 AM »

Windy summarised it well.  Jubilidiots don't see anything wrong with breaking the law, murder and general theft.

They're all mad.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2017, 05:52:36 AM »
El Presidentes always insist on following their own interpretation of the law. Venezuela way!!!
I wish we had followed the South Korean route instead of El Presidente.
Quite.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2017, 05:54:09 AM »

Hahaha!  :D Perhaps. Termi doesn't drink though.

Haiya, umerudi?  Where have you been?  Yes I'm  asking.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2017, 09:02:04 AM »
I've been lurking and reading since last week. Interesting times ahead.  :) Where I've been otherwise? Trapped in unnaturally fat books and enslaved by deadlines, the rat race, life, you name it.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2017, 09:18:24 AM »
Ok.  Got ya.  As the jubilant goes, the latest edition simply entrenches his core philosophy that crime pays.  I have no reason to believe Raila actually lost the first election.
Well, Chebukati's and IEBC's 'mathemagics' over the past few days would destroy all doubt if you still harbored any.