Author Topic: The Indian Sends Rocket To Mars  (Read 8947 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: The Indian Sends Rocket To Mars
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2014, 07:33:14 PM »
I have studied shoulder to shoulder with Indian doctors and still shocked how much they "lack" in basic things like human decency. My research right now is harder because hotshot med researchers in India gave plain water as a placebo condition to cancer patients who thought they were receiving real treatment. Who on earth would do that?

Kenyan researchers would never do that to HIV/malaria patients. Whereas an average American researcher gave ALL cancer patients full standard care regardless. Only in India and China do they allow that kind of research. So no surprising they didn't even record the attrition rates and patient characteristics. Why? Because they must've died. India is a developing country professional wise. It may produce the occasional brilliant mathematician, software gurus etc. but collectively as a scientific giant. No way. That rocket launch was ambitious but not realistic.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: The Indian Sends Rocket To Mars
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2014, 07:13:38 AM »
Indian born,raised and trained doctors are running US,Britain and i guess Australia health systems. The same can be said of the software business worldwide. They are also doing quite well in biotech and pharmaceuticals. The few indians have interacted with..i found them brilliant.India education system for it's GDP (developing country) is pretty good...esp in maths and science...the same can be said of eastern european countries. Obviously it cannot compare to OECD countries like korea,japan, us, uk and the whole lot of developed world with 10 or 20 times the resources.

I have studied shoulder to shoulder with Indian doctors and still shocked how much they "lack" in basic things like human decency. My research right now is harder because hotshot med researchers in India gave plain water as a placebo condition to cancer patients who thought they were receiving real treatment. Who on earth would do that?

Kenyan researchers would never do that to HIV/malaria patients. Whereas an average American researcher gave ALL cancer patients full standard care regardless. Only in India and China do they allow that kind of research. So no surprising they didn't even record the attrition rates and patient characteristics. Why? Because they must've died. India is a developing country professional wise. It may produce the occasional brilliant mathematician, software gurus etc. but collectively as a scientific giant. No way. That rocket launch was ambitious but not realistic.