Author Topic: Congratulations Chelimo, kenya high commissioner to Canada  (Read 4789 times)

Offline Ole Ole

• Superstar
Congratulations Chelimo, kenya high commissioner to Canada
« on: September 23, 2014, 06:33:48 AM »
from human resources at DHL to high commissioner in canada at only 35yrs of age is not a small feat.

however, moving forward i think ministry of foreign affairs should start recruiting foreign affairs personnel from campus. Recruit
the sharp, brightest and patriotic young kenyans, indoctrinate them with kenya foreign policy send them out of the country for further studies so they can be exposed to different culture and different way of doing thing. Then from this pool the government can recruit ambassador and high commissioner. Nothing against Chelimo but i think any HR person from a small company would be overwhelmed advancing country foreign policy.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/lifestyle/article/2000135842/young-tough-and-kenya-s-new-envoy-to-canada

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
Re: Congratulations Chelimo, kenya high commissioner to Canada
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 07:45:08 AM »
Discussing a persons marital status in an interview. This is shocking. We have real dinosaurs in Kenya.I don't know much about her but believe she will be a breath of fresh air from the bwana kubwa semi illiterate and lazy dinosaurs that we have had in our foreign missions abroad.

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 07:48:36 AM »
I am sure that arrogant women  ? Jean Kariuki ( Previous acting Amb America) would have wished to be deployed to Canada or Europe instead of far away remote Thailand.

Offline Ole Ole

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 08:09:15 AM »
Agreed, standard story did not help either. It would have been much better if they shared the lady CV and why she is qualified for that position, what she plan to accomplish and the metric the public can use to gauge her success.

Discussing a persons marital status in an interview. This is shocking. We have real dinosaurs in Kenya.I don't know much about her but believe she will be a breath of fresh air from the bwana kubwa semi illiterate and lazy dinosaurs that we have had in our foreign missions abroad.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 09:12:46 AM »
Is this the Jubilee 50/50 St work?  Why not give us a career diplomat?  This lady is best placed to develop business processes and principles in Kenya.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 02:51:04 PM »
Am sorry,but  this woman does not have enough experience to be in this position.
But again, look at parliarment??
Its full of people who have no idea what policy is.....
Kenyatta himself is an accidental president.