Author Topic: Police Deliberately Fucking Up Cases Against Criminals  (Read 7859 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Police Deliberately Fucking Up Cases Against Criminals
« on: September 22, 2014, 10:03:30 PM »

This is prejudicial to the case. Once you publish the images of the suspects in the media, you effectively take away the possibility of new eye witnesses that had not identified the suspects prior to publication of their images. I suspect this is done deliberately to help the suspects even when sold to us as public humiliation. Is it more important to try to humiliate somebody or to obtain a conviction?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
Re: Police Deliberately Fucking Up Cases Against Criminals
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 07:31:56 AM »
Using the word " F........g " in the title of your thread is gross and in violation of forum rules. Please edit it and put appropriate heading.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 07:36:30 AM »
Seconded.
Using the word " F........g " in the title of your thread is gross and in violation of forum rules. Please edit it and put appropriate heading.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Police Deliberately Messing Up Cases Against Criminals
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 02:48:35 PM »
Jakoyo

Somehow I believe you are up to your usual games. How's .com? Have they improved on nicknames, gender-twisting and matusi? I am sure they have otherwise you would have found it disagreeable and left.

For the record: My powers to edit after such a long time have been limited.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 03:17:27 PM »
Am sorry i will have to report you to the admin and moderator.

Jakoyo

Somehow I believe you are up to your usual games. How's .com? Have they improved on nicknames, gender-twisting and matusi? I am sure they have otherwise you would have found it disagreeable and left.

For the record: My powers to edit after such a long time have been limited.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 03:26:22 PM »
Why is the word not "banned"??? Could it be that people objected to that?

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 03:30:30 PM »
I will not comment further as this matter is now in the hands of the admin and moderator. I do not want to prejudice the outcome of their decision.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2014, 03:38:03 PM »
I will not comment further as this matter is now in the hands of the admin and moderator. I do not want to prejudice the outcome of their decision.
Exactly what is wrong with the usage? English words have multiple meanings. Some of the words we now use freely today at some point were extremely vulgar. I can give you quite a number of examples that could shock you. Language, including your own dhuluo, evolve or die. Fuck = 1. To make a mistake; bungle something.

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 03:58:52 PM »
Omollo, why then don't you use the words like "bungle" which do not have other "meanings". This is our home.  Let us keep it clean.,

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2014, 04:07:57 PM »
Very well. I will censor my register.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2014, 04:31:30 PM »
Right let us try to hold ourselves to higher standard..beside the toilet (nipate.com) is open..if one need it.
Omollo, why then don't you use the words like "bungle" which do not have other "meanings". This is our home.  Let us keep it clean.,

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 11:33:35 PM »
Omollo ,

This TV  reporter , yesterday quit her job after using the work fcuk live on air. Listen to her @ 0.15. The poor studio broad caster who was interviewing her was left stunned and tongue tied.

Please watch it.

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 07:46:20 AM »
Jakoyo, Why are you trying to misrepresent issues? That person quit because she wanted to support bhang. She's an idiot who abused her power buy not only cussing on TV, but  also trying to get publicity for her new found hobby.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2014, 11:28:47 AM »
On closer look, Jakoyo is not really bothered by the word but by its spelling. Notice that in his "evidence" against me, he makes use of the very word. So if I could have toyed with the letters and pretended to suffer some distemper that involuntarily disorders letters in a word - willful dyslexia - then Jakoyo would be fine.

Now this American nonsense of a million bleeps to hide what everybody knows sometimes gets to my nerves.