Author Topic: Babu Owino goes Ballistic  (Read 6226 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Babu Owino goes Ballistic
« on: September 25, 2017, 05:58:02 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Babu Owino goes Ballistic
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 06:06:32 AM »
Well he did not name any names....but I have to say this one has escalated beyond repair. Kenyans better mark their calendars 60 days run out on November 1st. Uhuru must be really pissed off with Chirchir and the team that interfered with the elections. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 07:44:49 AM »
He needs to get locked up for couple of days without bail so he can learn his lessons.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 08:03:41 AM »
He needs to get locked up for couple of days without bail so he can learn his lessons.
What offence and against what?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 08:05:29 AM »
I am sure they are many offence one can find there...demeaning public officer...demeaning the president..for starters.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 08:06:25 AM »
I just watched and listened to a benign speech that is totally in consanguinity with the spirit of the Bill of Rights and other constitutional freedoms.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 08:09:09 AM »
At what point does he mention a public officer? I am sure he did not mention Uhuru and even if he did, his speech is still protected.

About the dog... does Uhuru hate animals? A guy named his dog "Buhari" was arrested and he is still banking the cash from dog lovers around the world.

I am sure they are many offence one can find there...demeaning public officer...demeaning the president..for starters.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 08:11:46 AM »
At what point does he mention a public officer? I am sure he did not mention Uhuru and even if he did, his speech is still protected.
About the dog... does Uhuru hate animals? A guy named his dog "Buhari" was arrested and he is still banking the cash from dog lovers around the world.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 08:18:07 AM »
and when are the treasonous electoral fraudsters being locked up?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2017, 08:19:12 AM »
Babu owino has captured the mood and frustrations of the disenfranchised kenyan youth....He is one kid that can go toe to toe deep down in political sewer against mentally retarded moses kuria. Demonstration begin in earnest on Tuesday by next week Chiloba and his gang will be asylum seekers.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2017, 08:21:59 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2017, 08:22:34 AM »
I gather you understand you are dealing with a computer scientists who does not even need to watch the clip but quick with solution.
Btwn what happened to police officers that killed kenyans and dumped their bodies in lake Victoria ?
and when are the treasonous electoral fraudsters being locked up?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2017, 09:09:37 AM »
Jomo Kenyattaist/ Njonjoisk draconian laws which even Moi found useless after 1992 and never used them. The 2010 Constitution killed them. We have a slow buy systematic process where they are being declared unconstitutional piece by legislated piece. May be they should arrest him so the law can follow the others in to the dustbin.

Is it a policeman who will determine language that is threatening? How? What is threatening language? Matusi is part of every language! Will you arrest all the Mama Mbogas in markets and Drinking Pundits in all the bars?

Had Uhuru grown some thicker skin and let people insult him, he would be more popular - at least in RV.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2017, 09:49:35 AM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2017, 03:56:24 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2017, 04:33:17 PM »
Babu Owino should insult them some more if this is what will make them come back to their sense. Now uhuru has officially become yule jamaa mtoto wa ubwa...

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2017, 04:36:18 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Hehehe, says the guy driving around insulting his seniors like Odinga etc...

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2017, 04:55:07 PM »
It would be quite a stretch to apply that penal code to that speech. If you cannot say what Babu Owino said then what is free speech all about.  All those penal codes cannot contravene free speech.  I said here not too long ago that Kenya is already radicalized with the Ourutu blatant tribalism, impunity and corruption.  You cannot disobey the law and expect everybody to.  You can get rid of statesmen like Raila expecting peace but what you will get is a more radicalized young leadership that  cannot be easily contained. The notion that Kalenjins and kikuyus will subdue everybody into obedience by buying and threatening to sic the police on them is a pipe dream.  This country is going to the dogs if this Jubilee arrogance and attempt to manipulate the electoral process continues.  There is really no need to go into another elections when Ruto has bought the entire officials of IEBC.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2017, 05:15:52 PM »
As I said, I doubt anyone in his sane mind is hellbent on stopping Babu the legal way....he will go on and on like Juma and then suddenly.....

Even if he stops and apologizes, I doubt he will be pardoned, they will wait and watch till he trips and then strike.

Juma was so paranoid he used taxis before he met his end. Then one day he uses his ride.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2017, 05:45:27 PM »
Okoyu blood is thicker than NASWA