Author Topic: Jubilee wants SCOK to Review its Decision  (Read 4413 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Jubilee wants SCOK to Review its Decision
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2017, 11:13:40 PM »
Pundit please do not waste your time. The Constitution has dealt with the matter specifically. The decision is FINAL. The election has already been called. In law that is referred to a matter "overtaken by events". It cannot be revisited in any way or form. Otherwise Raila could have had the 2013 decision reviewed after glaring errors were discovered.

Even if the matter is reviewed the majority would most likely enter the same verdict.

Advise Ruto to find something else to do.
290 forms can be examined in a single day. 40K forms can be examined in a week. There is no time limit because the review is not going to reverse the decision to go for election. It's about judges re-examining their decision because there is implicit fraud here.
For a scok judge who has never asked even a single question in 2 presidential petition to think that the same judge would go digging all through the forms and details is not only oxymoron but plainly dumb
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2017, 11:17:06 PM »
I have been saying this for a week now. There is no room for review of a presidential election petition. The constitution is very clear on that and for good reasons. The time limit is 14 days and for the same reasons.

They will file the application and most likely the Registrar will deal with it. It won't reach the judges.

Socialite is quite shallow

Lawyer Donald K. Kipkorir

"Three Ways That Supreme Court Judgment Can Be Changed

Once Supreme Court has delivered its judgment, the matter is over and closed. The decision becomes binding on all Courts below without debate. If the Supreme Court said IEBC conducted the polls unlawfully, irregularly and illegally, then the High Courts and Magistrate Courts will have no room to wriggle.

The decision of the Supreme Court can only be overturned in three ways:

1. If the part of the judgment touch on Statutes only, like the Elections Act, Parliament can amend the law to comply with the judgment or to change that process. This amendment is prospective, not ex post facto. The Amendments will apply in 2022 Elections. The fresh Elections between UK and RAO will use existing laws. You don't change rules if a game is a repeat.

2. If the judgment touched on Constitutional issues , or to curtail powers of Supreme Court, then you deal with it by National Referendum. And Referendum process is long, complicated, divisive and expensive.

3. Last way is by the Supreme Court reversing itself in future decisions. There is no room for review of Supreme Court decisions. They are never reviewed. The Court is however allowed to change its mind in 2022. It can't change its mind now. To advise Jubilee that it can review the judgment is a fool's errand.

PS. Any Statute or Statutory Amendment that violates the Constitution is void."

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2017, 11:30:42 PM »
Jubilee are very SORE losers.  Not only did they lose the election, they also rigged and were found out and the result cancelled.  Now they're busy trying to destroy the truly independent institutions. 

"accept and move on" Sore losers.... you lost.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2017, 01:31:58 AM »
I am sure the lawyers have figured that the best way to make money from these thieves is to misadvise them so that they can get paid to go on this wild goose chase.

Jubilee are very SORE losers.  Not only did they lose the election, they also rigged and were found out and the result cancelled.  Now they're busy trying to destroy the truly independent institutions. 

"accept and move on" Sore losers.... you lost.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2017, 08:38:13 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2017, 08:41:19 AM »
I watched The Mullah. I have no idea why Jubilee still has these jokers around. Another set of lawyers would have at least got NASA busy. This petition was a walkover!

Had NASA focused more on Uhuru, he would have been banned from running. I think they opted for a different approach and willfully failed to adduce evidence to prove his electoral crimes. So Ngatia and Mullah cannot claim to have lifted a finger to help Uhuru!

Mullah and Ngatia failed in crucial moments - especially when facing questions from judges! That is a case loser in any supreme court

I am not sure about Muite. I think his spirit was not in it. He wants money but he could not sink so low as to defend the indefensible. I was taken aback when he agreed to the access to the servers. I am not sure Ngatia and Mulla knew beforehand.

Mullah and Ngatia angrily objected to the opening of the servers and a recount! Mullah called it a fishing expedition. Last night I wicthed him as  he made an about face.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2017, 08:45:18 AM »
1. There was no fraudulent decision. There is no evidence of that. This is just propaganda meant to counter demands to open up the servers. They know what is in the servers speaks against them and that soon or later Morpho will open the servers. So they are changing the narrative preemptively!

Two: How sure are you that Uhuru got more votes? May be the stuffing failed as well! Nothing seems to have worked bro.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2017, 09:22:20 AM »
I watched The Mullah. I have no idea why Jubilee still has these jokers around. Another set of lawyers would have at least got NASA busy. This petition was a walkover!

Had NASA focused more on Uhuru, he would have been banned from running. I think they opted for a different approach and willfully failed to adduce evidence to prove his electoral crimes. So Ngatia and Mullah cannot claim to have lifted a finger to help Uhuru!

Mullah and Ngatia failed in crucial moments - especially when facing questions from judges! That is a case loser in any supreme court

I am not sure about Muite. I think his spirit was not in it. He wants money but he could not sink so low as to defend the indefensible. I was taken aback when he agreed to the access to the servers. I am not sure Ngatia and Mulla knew beforehand.

Mullah and Ngatia angrily objected to the opening of the servers and a recount! Mullah called it a fishing expedition. Last night I wicthed him as  he made an about face.

I saw that interview with the shifta too.  It's shocking that he still does not understand why they lost.  He is still stuck on the conjunctive interpretation of a law - I can't find it right now - that the SCOK used in 2013 and actually shouldn't have been used that way in Kenya.

In a non-mafia controlled legal system, he is the last lawyer you want representing you.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2017, 09:23:26 AM »
1. There was no fraudulent decision. There is no evidence of that. This is just propaganda meant to counter demands to open up the servers. They know what is in the servers speaks against them and that soon or later Morpho will open the servers. So they are changing the narrative preemptively!

Two: How sure are you that Uhuru got more votes? May be the stuffing failed as well! Nothing seems to have worked bro.

My negro, I said IF.
Of course muddying the waters makes sense politically. But what IF it can be proven that SCOK relied on deceit ?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2017, 09:27:02 AM »
Ahmednassir, Isaack Hassan and Abdikadir Mohammed once called the shots in this country. I believe that era is over.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2017, 09:27:16 AM »

I saw that interview with the shifta too.  It's shocking that he still does not understand why they lost.  He is still stuck on the conjunctive interpretation of a law - I can't find it right now - that the SCOK used in 2013 and actually shouldn't have been used that way in Kenya.

In a non-mafia controlled legal system, he is the last lawyer you want representing you.
I posted some thread here on lack of depth on Jubilee part. If you have a fetish for insulting your own intelligence, keep watching Jubilee pointmen defending them

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=5640.0

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2017, 09:30:17 AM »
Ahmednassir, Isaack Hassan and Abdikadir Mohammed once called the shots in this country. I believe that era is over.
Al shabaab are also declining,we have hit 12 months without any attack well inside Kenian soil.

Jaluo politicians are almost all lawyers and that depth is helping

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2017, 09:33:10 AM »

I posted some thread here on lack of depth on Jubilee part. If you have a fetish for insulting your own intelligence, keep watching Jubilee pointmen defending them

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=5640.0

IF he is really a graduate of Columbia, that is a shit stain on their reputation.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2017, 09:37:52 AM »
The Commission should also look in to this. Betty Murungi also reported being handed three Presidential ballots.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2017, 12:10:30 PM »
Kenyans.co.ke is slightly lower than dailypost