Author Topic: Lenaola sues Itumbi, Standard  (Read 4883 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Lenaola sues Itumbi, Standard
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2017, 08:11:52 AM »
Safaricon always leak like a sieve not that hard to obtain someone phone logs but to use something obtained without court orders in a manner that itumbi did is a recipe for disaster.  I know how Nsis guys bait people with mpesa....Kenya is a lawless jungle...it's good when these things are highlighted so Wanjiku can learn about privacy laws.
NIS wastes a lot of time on trivial things ..anway under gichangi I heard he did his duty to prevent kibaki from swearing himself in ..he tried to to convince the dotard that Kenya would burn but the bugger was so demented to be bothered ..when you have a soiled diaper on you become jaded about life

That dotard killed Kenya .fuck that slow fucker kibaki fuck him again

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2017, 01:59:25 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2017, 05:25:24 AM »

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2017, 07:59:18 AM »
Nice. Let the games continues. Something clearly is broken in our judiciary and need fixing.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2017, 11:25:32 AM »
I like how Itumbi shouts about his freedom of expression whilst he and other Jubilee propagandists can't stomach NASA folk utilising the same rights.

Fun times ahead.  I actually can't wait to hear jubilidiots squealing when these same powers are in the hands of others.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2017, 07:13:10 PM »
Nice. Let the games continues. Something clearly is broken in our judiciary and need fixing.
The only thing broken is your tribal mind

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2017, 12:40:33 PM »
In many ways this is an interesting case that will define a lot of things. It is close to Jaramogi Odinga vs Nation Newspapers & Oloitiptip where the respondents lost heavily in that precedent setting case.

We have a sitting Supreme Court Judge as the plaintiff and a spoilt State House trouble maker with the ear of the president on the other side. That pits the Judge against the president.

If this matter to the wire I expect it at the SCOK where Njoki and Ojwang would like the robots they are side with Itumbi against their own comrade. Maraga, Wanjala, Mwilu would side with Lenaola. That would leave Ibrahim to cast the winning vote. I believe if in the unlikely event Uhuru has stolen the election successfully, Ibrahim would side with Njoki or fall "sick" again.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread