Author Topic: The entire story of Chirchir and friends' rigging, systematically told  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
please watch this. Our media should have been doing this, not just this youtuber...Were they part of this?

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
Re: The entire story of Chirchir and friends' rigging, systematically told
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 01:46:04 AM »
This Chrirchir dude must know about Msando. Also, Kisii and Nyamira had the most/some of the most manipulation of forms!

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 04:22:20 AM »
This Chrirchir dude must know about Msando. Also, Kisii and Nyamira had the most/some of the most manipulation of forms!

The more the reason nasa needs to tell us their fans how a nasa government would deal with all  electoral thieves.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 04:42:09 AM »

There was no presidential elections and there wont be one on 10/17.  Both Chiloba and Chebukati should resign tomorrow after decision goes up.

please watch this. Our media should have been doing this, not just this youtuber...Were they part of this?

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 05:31:11 AM »
My sister you cannot be serious. ..The whole time even before the election I told you about Chirchir, kimetrica and Dr. Hornsby....I know these people...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 07:28:16 AM »
Nonsense

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 10:35:04 AM »
My sister you cannot be serious. ..The whole time even before the election I told you about Chirchir, kimetrica and Dr. Hornsby....I know these people...
Did you know he was accessing the server 2 days to the election? That around 3,500 attempts were unsuccessfully made to access it then after he accessed it, there was immediately the flood-gates of access to all these many, many users? Did you know some of the data we were seeing was uploaded before we voted? Don't the media have access to these logs too? Why haven't they contracted IT experts to interpret them for them and do an independent reporting on what was going on there? Did you know IEBC provided several differing copies of some forms besides the portal ones? Wow. Just wow.