Author Topic: Judges Read to Pay "Ultimate" Price - Maraga  (Read 5438 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Judges Read to Pay "Ultimate" Price - Maraga
« on: September 19, 2017, 04:22:23 PM »
He has come out fighting. He has shown Uhuru the middle finger as he prepares to deliver the detailed judgment tomorrow.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: Judges Read to Pay "Ultimate" Price - Maraga
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 04:24:21 PM »
The judiciary must be protected from the thieving bastards

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 04:28:25 PM »
He need to sober up and order investigation into petitions filled against them.Otherwise if he thought it was gonna be a walk in the park to annul election - he thought wrong. 30 tonne truck is halting down their way. If they did their job honestly they will be fine. If they didn't they'll be crushed.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 04:29:16 PM »
I think the Judicial service commission is divided and that is the opinion of one faction of the judicial service commission,Out of the 14 Members of the JSC,Only the following members attended the press conference:

Present.
CJ Maraga,
Justice Mohamed Warsame,
Justice Aggrey Muchelule,
Ms. Emily Ominde,
Mrs. Mercy Deche,
Prof. Tom Ojienda,
Ms. Anne Amadi,
Ms.Philomena Mwilu.

Absent.
Justice Mohamed Khadhar Ibrahim,
Dr. Justice Smokin Wanjala,
Prof. Githu Muigai,
Prof. Margaret Kobia,
Mr. Kipng'etich arap Korir Bett,
Ms. Winifred Waceke Guchu.

Without Prejudice.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 04:30:04 PM »
Maraga is Jubilee's worst nightmare. He has unquestionable integrity and he is ready to fight back.  Jubilee used to intimidating, killing and bribing people into submission or using propaganda to take away ones integrity.  They have tried that with Maraga and failed and now Maraga is saying that he is not afraid of death.

He has come out fighting. He has shown Uhuru the middle finger as he prepares to deliver the detailed judgment tomorrow.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 04:31:53 PM »
This negro has porcelain gonads

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 04:34:24 PM »
Yeap - my suspicion is they will try to protect their own - parliament and treasury need to respond by blocking allocation to treasury - withdraw priveleges like security guards and name it - they need to play fair - order investigation to those allegations - and if there is some prima facia evidence - go for tribunal - if not - Uhuru should call for referendum on the judiciary and we remove the security of tenure.
I think the Judicial service commission is divided and that is the opinion of one faction of the judicial service commission,Out of the 14 Members of the JSC,Only the following members attended the press conference:

Present.
CJ Maraga,
Justice Mohamed Warsame,
Ms. Emily Ominde,
Mrs. Mercy Deche,
Prof. Tom Ojienda,
Ms. Anne Amadi,
Ms.Philomena Mwilu.

Absent.
Justice Mohamed Khadhar Ibrahim,
Dr. Justice Smokin Wanjala,
Prof. Githu Muigai,
Prof. Margaret Kobia,
Mr. Kipng'etich arap Korir Bett,
Ms. Winifred Waceke Guchu.

Without Prejudice.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 04:36:08 PM »
Crushed then what? Do you really think you can remove these judges and replace them with Kalenjin/Kikuyu judges and still have a country.  You guys are really overestimating your fake majority. Maraga with a stroke of a pen achieved international acclaims-even Hilary was citing the Kenyan SCOK.  Maraga is untouchable. Anything happens to him and that will be the end of politics as we know it know in Kenya right now. Pride is at its highest just before a fall.

He need to sober up and order investigation into petitions filled against them.Otherwise if he thought it was gonna be a walk in the park to annul election - he thought wrong. 30 tonne truck is halting down their way. If they did their job honestly they will be fine. If they didn't they'll be crushed.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 04:37:23 PM »
Let me pre-empt Bryan: The People's Republic!

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 04:40:41 PM »
Crushed then what? Do you really think you can remove these judges and replace them with Kalenjin/Kikuyu judges and still have a country.  You guys are really overestimating your fake majority. Maraga with a stroke of a pen achieved international acclaims-even Hilary was citing the Kenyan SCOK.  Maraga is untouchable. Anything happens to him and that will be the end of politics as we know it know in Kenya right now. Pride is at its highest just before a fall.

Tuachane na amani: those who want Moi's judiciary wabaki nayo, and those who want "a strong and independent judiciary" as CJ says tubaki nayo :D

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 04:41:35 PM »
Let me pre-empt Bryan: The People's Republic!

Yes yes yes.  We the citizens of The People's republic of Kenya will defend the judiciary from the thieving bastardry.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2017, 04:44:16 PM »
Aiya! Huyu ndugu anayo makende majeuri kama almasi!  :D :D
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 04:44:59 PM »
If he did it with clean hands - I will continue to disagree - but if he was under influence - he is dead meat.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 04:48:32 PM »
You must be really desperate. You are going after the integrity of the only Kenyan with the highest level of integrity.  How do you expect to win that war.  Maraga is going to give you guys a dog beating on this issue. Back-off.

If he did it with clean hands - I will continue to disagree - but if he was under influence - he is dead meat.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2017, 04:49:17 PM »
Listen to Maraga;

If you read paragraph 10,Maraga says that judiciary is equal to the executive,that is he thinks and believes he is equal to the president Uhuru and doesn't give a hoot,

Under paragraph 13 & 14,He goes on to say that power belongs to the people and is calling on Kenyans of goodwill,In short he is calling on the opposition NASA to defend him,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2017, 04:51:30 PM »
Your list is faulty. Recheck it.

Present.
CJ Maraga,
Justice Mohamed Warsame,
Ms. Emily Ominde,
Mrs. Mercy Deche,
Prof. Tom Ojienda,
Ms. Anne Amadi,
Ms.Philomena Mwilu.

Absent.
Justice Mohamed Khadhar Ibrahim - replaced term expired
Dr. Justice Smokin Wanjala, -sent apologies
Prof. Githu Muigai, - ???
Prof. Margaret Kobia, -???
Mr. Kipng'etich arap Korir Bett, -???
Ms. Winifred Waceke Guchu. ???

Without Prejudice.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2017, 04:52:56 PM »
Aiya! Huyu ndugu anayo makende majeuri kama almasi!  :D :D

Porcelain is the hardest stuff on earth I think. Pray Okoyu don't learn this trick of B&E using spark plug porcelain talking of which I have just called my mech. I need these shards for emergency

Watch this

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2017, 04:59:06 PM »
How will it reach Uhuru without going through the JSC?

Yeap - my suspicion is they will try to protect their own - parliament and treasury need to respond by blocking allocation to treasury - withdraw priveleges like security guards and name it - they need to play fair - order investigation to those allegations - and if there is some prima facia evidence - go for tribunal - if not - Uhuru should call for referendum on the judiciary and we remove the security of tenure.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2017, 05:00:56 PM »
Listen to Maraga;

If you read paragraph 10,Maraga says that judiciary is equal to the executive,that is he thinks and believes he is equal to the president Uhuru and doesn't give a hoot,

Under paragraph 13 & 14,He goes on to say that power belongs to the people and is calling on Kenyans of goodwill,In short he is calling on the opposition NASA to defend him,

Without Prejudice.
Is Judiciary currently SUBSERVIENT to Executive or Legislature?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2017, 05:02:18 PM »
Are you going to direct the JSC how to conduct its business? BTW it is not Maraga to "order" investigations. It is upto the JSC. It is not bound to respond to all the petitions and the secretary can throw out frivolous petitions.