Author Topic: Like SCOK - this prof is having Epiphany - election in kenya was clean  (Read 1738 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/09/18/election-fraud-was-minor-both-uhuru-and-raila-benefited-us-professor_c1637488

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Like SCOK - this prof is having Epiphany - election in kenya was clean
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 09:29:40 PM »
The fraud or mistakes were minimal and fair. Odinga knows this and is sweating knowing 17th he get a true dog beating.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/09/18/election-fraud-was-minor-both-uhuru-and-raila-benefited-us-professor_c1637488

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 09:30:07 PM »
Jubilee propaganda Phase Ii
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 09:37:49 PM »
When you take to him the second tranche of his bribe, kindly take along the Report of the Registrar (signed by Jubilee) and ask him to review his findings that  "..analysis indicated no particular problem with Form 34B".

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 09:42:34 PM »
This is a horse that has bolted.  That ship has sailed. 

Having said the obvious, he based his analysis on results that nobody - but jubilants - can vouch for. 
Mebane analysed the data from 40,818 polling stations which he scraped from the IEBC website and matched with the Kenya Gazette.

That makes it unjustifiable to make time to read this piece of work.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 09:46:24 PM »
Un named star reporter picked and chose what to report in the end ended up misrepresenting the professor position.  Star is nothing but a propaganda rubbish. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 09:47:31 PM »
He is the same guy who you guys quoted when he claimed 0.5M votes were fraudalent after initial analysis; he has since had epiphany after further analysis; and is now claiming election were clean.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 09:54:03 PM »
He first found massive irregularities then three weeks later like Munya and IR he changed his mind.  How much do they pay these people to make them shameless loose their dignity and integrity.

The fraud or mistakes were minimal and fair. Odinga knows this and is sweating knowing 17th he get a true dog beating.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 09:55:52 PM »
The same retainer Jubilee has on John Kerry. What so hard about admitting you cannot win. The world certainly has conspired against NASA. We wait with baited breath for rulling by four fools in SCOK.
He first found massive irregularities then three weeks later like Munya and IR he changed his mind.  How much do they pay these people to make them shameless loose their dignity and integrity.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 10:07:46 PM »
Treat Ruto's people with the knowledge that they are undergoing a very difficult moment. Not only has Uhuru reached out to most of the losers in RV (including Gov. Ruto) but he is secretly trying to reach a deal with NASA (like I reported a while ago).

This means disaster for William Ruto.

He has been lashing out. He has today blocked Miguna Miguna and poured out vitriol. His supporters are obviously following suit. Any deal would of course deny Ruto any role since he is part of Jubilee without his own distinct constituency. He would be worse off than Kalonzo.

I am sure were NASA to agree to GONU, they would follow Ruto's 2008 advice and demand Finance, Internal Security, Foreign Affairs and Defense in addition to the Presidency. That is what Ruto wanted Raila to demand.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 10:09:50 PM »
The only dog beating that is still standing and will not change is the one Jubilee received at the SCOK.

The same retainer Jubilee has on John Kerry. What so hard about admitting you cannot win. The world certainly has conspired against NASA. We wait with baited breath for rulling by four fools in SCOK.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 10:10:46 PM »
You're day dreaming. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Treat Ruto's people with the knowledge that they are undergoing a very difficult moment. Not only has Uhuru reached out to most of the losers in RV (including Gov. Ruto) but he is secretly trying to reach a deal with NASA (like I reported a while ago).

This means disaster for William Ruto.

He has been lashing out. He has today blocked Miguna Miguna and poured out vitriol. His supporters are obviously following suit. Any deal would of course deny Ruto any role since he is part of Jubilee without his own distinct constituency. He would be worse off than Kalonzo.

I am sure were NASA to agree to GONU, they would follow Ruto's 2008 advice and demand Finance, Internal Security, Foreign Affairs and Defense in addition to the Presidency. That is what Ruto wanted Raila to demand.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2017, 10:12:04 PM »
If you won fairly and squarely what there to worry about re-peat election - except waste of money and time. Jubilee want election done even tomrrow. Wakenya ni wale wale. Wembe ni ule ule.
The only dog beating that is still standing and will not change is the one Jubilee received at the SCOK.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2017, 10:21:00 PM »
We want a repeat election as defined in the constitution.  Ruto on the other hand want an election where he controls the people who count the votes.  That is the little problem we are having. You can call NASA all the names you can muster but we are not going into an election which is not constitutional. Most of the international community cannot understand why if Jubilee has the numbers they claim to have, they do not want the reforms which are consistent with the courts ruling and the constitution. This is the reason why the USA and the EU is starting to play hard ball with them. Neutral observers are starting to understand what NASA has been dealing with for a long time-thieves and murderers.

If you won fairly and squarely what there to worry about re-peat election - except waste of money and time. Jubilee want election done even tomrrow. Wakenya ni wale wale. Wembe ni ule ule.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2017, 01:00:57 PM »
Maraga and company would have been even more bold and declared that Raila/Kalonzo and Uhuru/Ruto were guilty of the irregularities, thus were ineligible for future elections. The coup would have been total.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2017, 01:08:37 PM »
Maraga and company would have been even more bold and declared that Raila/Kalonzo and Uhuru/Ruto were guilty of the irregularities, thus were ineligible for future elections. The coup would have been total.

I wondered too why Maraga didn't find wrongdoing by the 3rd Respondent... the most guilty party of all.  Chiloba didn't exactly rig for himself.  Did he?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2017, 01:12:58 PM »
That is now water under the bridge.
Kenyans have moved on and now bracing for round two.