Author Topic: Desperate NASA btw rock and hard place.  (Read 7244 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Desperate NASA btw rock and hard place.
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2017, 04:43:40 PM »
Could someone translate this for Pundit into Kipsigis or Nandi so he can understand? This guy has become so thick he can't take in a simple sentence.

Here comes the sky is pink. Omollosque nonsense at it best. You live in your own universe. You have zero leverage that can make UhuRuto share power. Power is not just given. You got to fight hard and long enough for it. Ruto has earned his place in power.
You are so angry and your rage is denying you the capacity to look at things in their true perspective.

First of all you have to end living in denial by accepting that:L

a. Uhuru did not win the elections
b. Uhuru did not beat Raila
c. You have no way of knowing that Uhuru will win a fresh election
d. Jubilee lost the so called tyranny of numbers a long time ago and it has been proven to you multiple times

Now here are other simple facts you should try hard to absorb:
  • NASA is NOT pushing for Nusu-Mkate: Uhuru is pushing for it (demand proof and you will be given)
  • NASA has NOT said it will boycott elections: The mantra is No Elections. Try hard to understand the meaning and the difference between that and what you are alleging without proof
  • What you are saying about Uhuru "winning" by default is founded on ignorance. I have no time to wisen you up but in time you will
  • Please do not misrepresent the US. You statements run in head winds based on what is both publicly available and otherwise (see another thread)
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2017, 04:45:43 PM »
I don't have a problem understanding everyone else. Clearly something is wrong with you. You create stuff on the fly and want me to respond to nonsense? Iwinjo?
Could someone translate this for Pundit into Kipsigis or Nandi so he can understand? This guy has become so thick he can't take in a simple sentence.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2017, 04:46:11 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2017, 04:51:33 PM »
I told you eons ago that I no longer care for a response from you. I only respond to what you write to save people from deliberate lies and misrepresentations.

Debating you is no better than debating a bot controlled by William Ruto. You have got it in to your electronic head that NASA wants nusu-mkate. The evidence shows it is the Jubilee wing that wants nusu-mkate. KM has posted extensive evidence including a video of Ngatia pleading for Nusu mkate. The Githeri Media has written about it; The Uthamaki TV stations have brought in Talking Empty Skulls to talk about it: YOU just don't get it!

Let me repeat: Present DIRECT Evidence that NASA wants a Nusu Mkate government or shut your computer generated mouth please
I don't have a problem understanding everyone else. Clearly something is wrong with you. You create stuff on the fly and want me to respond to nonsense? Iwinjo?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2017, 04:51:57 PM »
"Pwani si Kenya" has been around for a while. The coast has had the most grievances - politically - and originated the majimbo business culminating in develution. Before that there was Shifta who claimed NFD is Somalia. Secession started in 60s... 80s... then died down as mainstream kabilas battled Moi for central power. It should be discussed openly - we are a democracy - and the great SCOK will become bandia after rejecting it  :)

Once the right to secede is granted, the next frontier is usually the legal mechanism - where unionists insist on a universal vote (Kenya yote) - while the secessionists demand regional votes. I think the county system complicates secession strategy - cause there are no more provinces to collate the vote - not that they cannot be revived. In the UK secession has resulted in lots of political and economic pampering for the Scots.

Secession talk is real and has a very huge following.  The calculation of Ruto was that you steal elections, scare the people with police power, shoot a few luos and mambo kwisha. When Ndii started the secession talk some people laughed.  Now we have secession flags flying and folks going to court to litigate secession.  Kenya is not going back to the Moi/Kenyattaa days no matter how much money Ruto uses to buy people.  They have bought all the people they can buy, the remaining Kenyans are not for sale and there are enough of us left to give them pure hell.  The secession talk is just beginning. Its our bottom- line. If all fails then we secede. If you want to know how powerful this idea is, then just imagine that not too long ago, it was not even a political issue for discussion and within a month it has gained so much popularity in NASA strong holds.  That's nothing to sneeze at.  Meanwhile we will not accept another elections without reforms and if Jubilee think they can hold sham elections and swear in Ouru then they are in for one hell of political fight until  proper elections are held and a president who is properly elected is sworn in.  I do not think that president will be ouru or Ruto.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2017, 04:55:43 PM »
The invalidated results of course. The rigging-vs-fumbling jury is still out. These are opinions you know - "Nipate" means see you at the lounge :) My prediction is 60% beating on 17th... with the pope as IEBC Chair. Because of tumbocracy.

There are facts presented and not least by the apex court of the land.

When you talk of "defeat" upon what fact do you stand? Where do you pull those "facts" from? You have some cheap rotten ideas.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2017, 04:56:32 PM »
What more evidence than - There WONT BE election in kenya :). Without election - we cannot elect our president. And that will call for some Nusu-Mkate of some sort.
Let me repeat: Present DIRECT Evidence that NASA wants a Nusu Mkate government or shut your computer generated mouth please

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2017, 04:57:16 PM »
There are CLEAR provisions for secession in the Constitution of Kenya.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2017, 04:58:35 PM »
Yeap through a referendum. Go ahead and win a referendum if you cannot win PORK.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2017, 05:05:04 PM »
I had a professor who used to shout: non sequitur! But then Pundit is weakest on Logic. How do you help him understand there is no connection between the issues he is raising and that the conclusion is totally erroneous (and may well be deliberately so) That is some stretch. It only proves your panic.

Nothing says no election means nusu-mkate. In fact I have been hearing of interim government kicking in after 60 days and have no idea where that is coming from.

Uhuru will lack legitimacy but will be in office legally.

What more evidence than - There WONT BE election in kenya :). Without election - we cannot elect our president. And that will call for some Nusu-Mkate of some sort.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2017, 05:09:37 PM »
The secession talk is definitely not new but it has gotten bigger and better.  When Ruto and Ouru came up with the strategy of Kalenjin/Kikuyu ruling for 100 years they assumed that the other tribes will just sit there and take it because of their money and "numbers". The moral of the story is that whenever you have a plan against someone always assume that they will come up with a counter plan. Secession talk is our answer to them. The only compromise will be more power and money to the counties and end to this divisive presidency.

"Pwani si Kenya" has been around for a while. The coast has had the most grievances - politically - and originated the majimbo business culminating in develution. Before that there was Shifta who claimed NFD is Somalia. Secession started in 60s... 80s... then died down as mainstream kabilas battled Moi for central power. It should be discussed openly - we are a democracy - and the great SCOK will become bandia after rejecting it  :)

Once the right to secede is granted, the next frontier is usually the legal mechanism - where unionists insist on a universal vote (Kenya yote) - while the secessionists demand regional votes. I think the county system complicates secession strategy - cause there are no more provinces to collate the vote - not that they cannot be revived. In the UK secession has resulted in lots of political and economic pampering for the Scots.

Secession talk is real and has a very huge following.  The calculation of Ruto was that you steal elections, scare the people with police power, shoot a few luos and mambo kwisha. When Ndii started the secession talk some people laughed.  Now we have secession flags flying and folks going to court to litigate secession.  Kenya is not going back to the Moi/Kenyattaa days no matter how much money Ruto uses to buy people.  They have bought all the people they can buy, the remaining Kenyans are not for sale and there are enough of us left to give them pure hell.  The secession talk is just beginning. Its our bottom- line. If all fails then we secede. If you want to know how powerful this idea is, then just imagine that not too long ago, it was not even a political issue for discussion and within a month it has gained so much popularity in NASA strong holds.  That's nothing to sneeze at.  Meanwhile we will not accept another elections without reforms and if Jubilee think they can hold sham elections and swear in Ouru then they are in for one hell of political fight until  proper elections are held and a president who is properly elected is sworn in.  I do not think that president will be ouru or Ruto.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2017, 05:09:50 PM »
Same disease; Same solution. IEBC and reforms.

Again: Let me remind you:

Yeap through a referendum. Go ahead and win a referendum if you cannot win PORK.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2017, 05:16:09 PM »
The only legitimate "dog beating" was at the SCOK.

Same disease; Same solution. IEBC and reforms.

Again: Let me remind you:

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2017, 05:32:14 PM »
Sounds good to me. Uhuru mandate and legitimacy has never been in question. We just don't want another NUSU-MKate. Full loaf.
Uhuru will lack legitimacy but will be in office legally.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2017, 05:33:34 PM »
You won a repeat election - which you're scared stiff. You've lost more support than 8.8. A bigger repeat dog-beating is 4 weeks to go unless IEBC extend by another week.
The only legitimate "dog beating" was at the SCOK.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2017, 05:56:25 PM »
NASWA are not campaigning
How many statements have they issued since SCOK determination?
How many meetings have they over the same period?

If by numbers NASWA means number of statements,then they are light years ahead
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2017, 05:59:03 PM »
Before 8.8 - they use to file a case nearly every day during the official campaign period and hold a presser against iebc - now they are busy with presser - I bet if SCOK ruling is just a litany of small fumbles here and there - the'll re-activing going back to court - as they do a presser.

The dog-beating is looking like 40-60%.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2017, 06:05:16 PM »
Before 8.8 - they use to file a case nearly every day during the official campaign period and hold a presser against iebc - now they are busy with presser - I bet if SCOK ruling is just a litany of small fumbles here and there - the'll re-activing going back to court - as they do a presser.

The dog-beating is looking like 40-60%.

NASWA' strategy is delaying elections by all means necessary for the next 29 days under the misguided notion that this would force a 'caretaker government'. Once there are no realistic expectation of having an election by then,trust a NASWA proxy to seek constitutional interpretation of what next after 60 days
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.