Author Topic: Baba has spoken - Twende Kazi  (Read 5566 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Baba has spoken - Twende Kazi
« on: September 12, 2017, 06:41:30 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Baba has spoken - Twende Kazi
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 07:11:43 PM »
Some proposals are good and should be adopted. Some are downright ridiculous if not mischievous esp appointment of ROS from list from political parties (is that attempt to initiate a rigging rat race?). Some of demands as far as ICT goes would expose IEBC to hacking and compromise. Printing with Al Gurair - if there is another option that can deliver the ballots in few days - go for it. Complicit is total bullshiet - no one has been found culpable of anything - IEBC can institute administrative action but ultimately until DPP/Police conduct investigation into election offence this is BS.

Bottomline; Chebukati can borrow some of the ideas but ultimately IEBC will independently conduct this election in accordance with law and with help of SCOK rulling.

There is nothing like "demands" to IEBC. In fact NASA without any known path to victory will do this country a big favour by withdrawing from the race and by default Uhuru will become PORK.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 07:58:37 PM »
Some proposals are good and should be adopted. Some are downright ridiculous if not mischievous esp appointment of ROS from list from political parties (is that attempt to initiate a rigging rat race?). Some of demands as far as ICT goes would expose IEBC to hacking and compromise. Printing with Al Gurair - if there is another option that can deliver the ballots in few days - go for it. Complicit is total bullshiet - no one has been found culpable of anything - IEBC can institute administrative action but ultimately until DPP/Police conduct investigation into election offence this is BS.

Bottomline; Chebukati can borrow some of the ideas but ultimately IEBC will independently conduct this election in accordance with law and with help of SCOK rulling.

There is nothing like "demands" to IEBC. In fact NASA without any known path to victory will do this country a big favour by withdrawing from the race and by default Uhuru will become PORK.
The highlighted is plain funny.

I think secession is a more rational option than some of these 'demands' given there is not even sufficient time to mobilize Issak-Hassan grade protests.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 08:26:47 PM »
NASA has placed "paap", its demands on the table.  The other side will have to do the same and there will be a negotiation. If negotiations fails then NASA has options.  If NASA boycotts the elections, then there will be NO elections.  At least right now Ouru is a legitimate interim president with reduced powers but he is legit.  If there is NO elections then Ouru will not be a legitimate president.  He will be a kikuyu Kalenjin president but not a Kenyan president and we will not recognize him as such.  We are not going to legitimize a rigged process by participating in a sham elections.

I think secession is a more rational option than some of these 'demands' given there is not even sufficient time to mobilize Issak-Hassan grade protests.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 08:37:54 PM »
NASA has placed "paap", its demands on the table.  The other side will have to do the same and there will be a negotiation. If negotiations fails then NASA has options.  If NASA boycotts the elections, then there will be NO elections.  At least right now Ouru is a legitimate interim president with reduced powers but he is legit.  If there is NO elections then Ouru will not be a legitimate president.  He will be a kikuyu Kalenjin president but not a Kenyan president and we will not recognize him as such.  We are not going to legitimize a rigged process by participating in a sham elections.

NASWA should just boycott and 'delegitimize' Uhuru.  But you're right; NASWA must aim for the sun and settle for the moon even as they prepare for another petition.

Ps
Haven't seen any of these in NASWA official channels. Is it legit?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 08:48:03 PM »
290 with each party providing 145. Jubilee nominees to be deployed in NASA strongholds and vice versa. Battlegrounds be shared equally. That would address your concern below.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 08:51:27 PM »
Boycott will mean there will be no voting. You will need to deploy the military to massacre hundreds to get that "walkover". It will mean attacking those who work for the elections. Total violence in Western, Nyanza, Coast, Nairobi, Kitui, Makueni, Machakos etc.

NASWA should just boycott and 'delegitimize' Uhuru.  But you're right; NASWA must aim for the sun and settle for the moon even as they prepare for another petition.

Ps
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 08:54:14 PM »
Nonsense. What makes you think NASA is equal to Jubilee. What formulae are you using to assign weight to political parties? IEBC should get neutral persons with each party allow to object with evidence the partisanship of anyone who has applied for RO job. IEBC should objectively evaluate such evidence and if there is merit - such person will be disqualified.

IEBC commissioner were six months ago - feb this year - selected in an elaborate process - clearly they are not even done with honeymoon.

290 with each party providing 145. Jubilee nominees to be deployed in NASA strongholds and vice versa. Battlegrounds be shared equally. That would address your concern below.
[ /quote]

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 08:55:58 PM »
It had to take the SUPK to come up with such ideas??

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 08:58:45 PM »
There are no neutral people in Kenya. Not even the clergy.

Nonsense. What makes you think NASA is equal to Jubilee. What formulae are you using to assign weight to political parties? IEBC should get neutral persons with each party allow to object with evidence the partisanship of anyone who has applied for RO job. IEBC should objectively evaluate such evidence and if there is merit - such person will be disqualified.

IEBC commissioner were six months ago - feb this year - selected in an elaborate process - clearly they are not even done with honeymoon.

[ /quote]

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 09:56:57 PM »
Absolutely. No need to legitimize rigging no matter what.

If Jubilee is so confident, there is only one response needed to checkmate Raila: call his bluff with a resounding YES. I see nothing there that is unreasonable given all that happened in the invalidated elections as came out in the petition and as Chebukati's own memo makes clear. If they refuse, good. Let NASA boycott the elections and make Uhuru's life a living hell for one year. It'll be the start of a very serious secession push that some will rubish but will soon be forced to contend with.

Already we can see how losing the petition has forced JP to start including others in their calculations, like promising the presidency to others. I guess tyranny of numbers based on two tribe MOAS is not so reliable, lol! Imagine how much inclusion there will be with a deligitimized presidency facing a serious push for secession.

The Kagame wannabes have no luck in Kenya. They were born in a land where Rao the headache was also born :D and not Rwanda or UG, lol. Their dreams will not come true and as a potential victim of their awful nightmares, that makes me very happy.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 10:11:37 PM »

If Jubilee is so confident, there is only one response needed to checkmate Raila: call his bluff with a resounding YES. I see nothing there that is unreasonable given all that happened in the invalidated elections as came out in the petition and as Chebukati's own memo makes clear. If they refuse, good. Let NASA boycott the elections and make Uhuru's life a living hell for one year. It'll be the start of a very serious secession push that some will rubish but will soon be forced to contend with.

Already we can see how losing the petition has forced JP to start including others in their calculations, like promising the presidency to others. I guess tyranny of numbers based on two tribe MOAS is not so reliable, lol! Imagine how much inclusion there will be with a deligitimized presidency facing a serious push for secession.

The Kagame wannabes have no luck in Kenya. They were born in a land where Rao the headache was also born :D and not Rwanda or UG, lol. Their dreams will not come true and as a potential victim of their awful nightmares, that makes me very happy.

The jubilant wants the same structures and individuals that failed rigged the election at the helm without change.  He is telling NASA and other Kenyans to go fuck themselves.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 10:56:39 PM »
Boycott will mean there will be no voting. You will need to deploy the military to massacre hundreds to get that "walkover". It will mean attacking those who work for the elections. Total violence in Western, Nyanza, Coast, Nairobi, Kitui, Makueni, Machakos etc.

Ps
Maybe Kibra,Mathare and Nyanza would have some modicum of violence.  Anyway, keep on trying out all scenarios in your head.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2017, 11:05:22 PM »
Ouru goes on National TV and brags to the country that he will rule Kenya, tupende tusipende.  He even threatens that if Kenyans elected someone other than him, he has enough legislatures in his back pocket and on his laps who will impeach a duly elected  president if NOT him. He then brags that he has enough legislatures to change the constitution but he does not tell us what he intend to change it to.  He is just thrilled that he can change it to whatever he wants. This idiot is drunk with power and taking Kenya down with him. 

There will be no election on the 17th of October if NASA's demands are not met and he can start being a dictator right away. Once IEBC has elevated him to a dictator then we will deal with him as such.

The jubilant wants the same structures and individuals that failed rigged the election at the helm without change.  He is telling NASA and other Kenyans to go fuck themselves.

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2017, 12:35:16 AM »
Ouru goes on National TV and brags to the country that he will rule Kenya, tupende tusipende.  He even threatens that if Kenyans elected someone other than him, he has enough legislatures in his back pocket and on his laps who will impeach a duly elected  president if NOT him. He then brags that he has enough legislatures to change the constitution but he does not tell us what he intend to change it to.  He is just thrilled that he can change it to whatever he wants. This idiot is drunk with power and taking Kenya down with him. 

There will be no election on the 17th of October if NASA's demands are not met and he can start being a dictator right away. Once IEBC has elevated him to a dictator then we will deal with him as such.

This feeling of power also thrills the jubilant on the street to no end.  Have you noticed that they keep saying they decided to obey the court, almost as if they have a choice?

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2017, 01:46:23 AM »
It is true that money cannot buy one class or gravitas. Any leader of a country which calls itself a democracy should have enough class and basic understanding of what a democracy is and should not go on national TV and talk that kind of low life trash Ouru spewed yesterday. His primitivity and lack of respect for this country and its citizens is now in full display.  Even Sonko has more class than the son of Jomo. He has no respect or understanding for the basic tenets of a liberal Democracy and therefore he speaks like an idiot.

This feeling of power also thrills the jubilant on the street to no end.  Have you noticed that they keep saying they decided to obey the court, almost as if they have a choice?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2017, 06:51:34 AM »
The boycott is most welcomed.Secession is an empty threat.The only banana iebc need avoid is Odunga nonsense

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 07:15:58 AM »
Algurgair printers will do the print job and Chiloba remain substantive CEO of the project team.. NASA should make good it's boycott threat coz they are just wasting our time and energy when clearly they don't have the numbers.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2017, 10:00:12 AM »
It is true that money cannot buy one class or gravitas. Any leader of a country which calls itself a democracy should have enough class and basic understanding of what a democracy is and should not go on national TV and talk that kind of low life trash Ouru spewed yesterday. His primitivity and lack of respect for this country and its citizens is now in full display.  Even Sonko has more class than the son of Jomo. He has no respect or understanding for the basic tenets of a liberal Democracy and therefore he speaks like an idiot.

One must question the insanity of Kenya in overwhelmingly voting a man who lacks 'class and gravitas'. Quite possible the alternative terrorizes them and gives them nightmares

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2017, 11:19:24 AM »

One must question the insanity of Kenya in overwhelmingly voting a man who lacks 'class and gravitas'. Quite possible the alternative terrorizes them and gives them nightmares

Because the verdict is they have not overwhelmingly voted for the fellow, that question is moot.

Harriet Tubman