Author Topic: Sonko eyes 100m daily collections,40 billion annually- Kidero & gang were a pit!  (Read 1375 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Asset Recovery guys should move in on Kidero and his gang that has plundered Nairobi for  the past 4 years.

City Hall hopes to hit a daily revenue collection rate of Sh100 million once it fully switches to an automated system.

Governor Mike Sonko, who launched the switch over to the electronic platform on Monday, said the daily collection has so far doubled to Sh14 million after the newly elected county officials conducted a sting operation recently.

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/economy/City-Hall-eyes-Sh100m-revenue-target-daily/3946234-4084124-12sb74p/index.html
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
Asset Recovery guys should move in on Kidero and his gang that has plundered Nairobi for  the past 4 years.

City Hall hopes to hit a daily revenue collection rate of Sh100 million once it fully switches to an automated system.

Governor Mike Sonko, who launched the switch over to the electronic platform on Monday, said the daily collection has so far doubled to Sh14 million after the newly elected county officials conducted a sting operation recently.

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/economy/City-Hall-eyes-Sh100m-revenue-target-daily/3946234-4084124-12sb74p/index.html
I'd reckon we give Sonko a year and see how things are by then. So far, any changes we've gone through always start the same, with hope.

Only time will tell. Yet we must never forget where and, most importantly, how Sonko became mega-rich.

The same system he's currently "dismantling" i.e. impunity, served him very well during his ascend to the billionaire's club.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Cash management is a basic skill for people running matatus, it is clear the skills are working with tangible results. It will be hard to explain significant revenue drop going forward.

Next is to see the revenues going to drugs in dispensaries, drainage, markets and the inner city access roads
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
So far don't regret voting this thug

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Thanks to Kidero, I am afraid the bar is being set so low for him, he can just step over it and folks will be singing his praises.

So far don't regret voting this thug
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma

I'd reckon we give Sonko a year and see how things are by then. So far, any changes we've gone through always start the same, with hope.

Only time will tell. Yet we must never forget where and, most importantly, how Sonko became mega-rich.

The same system he's currently "dismantling" i.e. impunity, served him very well during his ascend to the billionaire's club.

Show me how much they recovered since inception???