Author Topic: Uhuru Kenyatta's Hacker  (Read 4383 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Uhuru Kenyatta's Hacker
« on: September 06, 2017, 02:24:03 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta's Hacker
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 02:25:00 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 02:25:39 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 02:27:16 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 03:12:52 PM »
This Magoma dude is just a 'political analyst' like Prof Ngunyi ... riding the political wave to get noticed. His TV appearances are marketing for his company - Fireworks Advertising.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 03:28:45 PM »
He was implicated in NYS scandal. Angela Angwenyi bagged 181M and I think she shared the loot with Manwa. He used to be her boss at NationFM.

In 2013 he really did crunch data before the elections. When he resurfaced earlier this year,it was clear he was Jubilant.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 03:42:02 PM »
Yes vooke. He is a jubilant but the motivation is quick money not any ideology. It must be what Omollo means by 'hacker' - the number-crunching Hornsby/Ngunyi kind not IT.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 04:48:15 PM »
Yes vooke. He is a jubilant but the motivation is quick money not any ideology. It must be what Omollo means by 'hacker' - the number-crunching Hornsby/Ngunyi kind not IT.

Hacker is used very loosely here and in Kenyan circles in general.  My usual understanding is someone(legit and authorized) who writes very shabby code(they hack instead of programming) or an unauthorized user. 

On this forum it has the added allusion to rare technical savvy.  In fact, it is just another name for someone assumed to be very technically knowledgeable.  Even if they are not doing anything illegal or writing crappy code.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 05:24:43 PM »
The biggest mistake Jubilee made is to imagine it can pull off the same trick twice using the exact same tactics. Even our Jajuoks (Night Runners) change the targets every night. If he farted in the bedroom window he will throw a stone just when your wife is about to get--- you know--- and keep doing it with the precision of a surgeon causing you grief.

If I were advising them I would ensure that ALL rigging tricks are cancelled. I would lead the way in arresting and prosecuting all those who were involved and sincerely clean up the system.

I would ride on that to achieve two things:

1. A clear distance between me and rigging
2. A clear lead in being at the forefront of electoral justice
3. Deny NASA a killer issue and reduce the effect of the SCOK ruling

The problem is that JP cannot separate itself from the many thieves around it. Where do you start? Uhuru lacks the sober cunning of Moi to single handedly deal with his supporters.

So we are hurtling fast towards a civil war. Mark this post incase we are consumed by that war. I think Raila will win. But KDF under the influence of Karangi has a long standing plan not to allow the hand over of power to Raila. That is when it will explode.

The mobilization taking place in Central is alarming. NASA would be stupid not to undertake defensive mobilization.

He was implicated in NYS scandal. Angela Angwenyi bagged 181M and I think she shared the loot with Manwa. He used to be her boss at NationFM.

In 2013 he really did crunch data before the elections. When he resurfaced earlier this year,it was clear he was Jubilant.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 06:34:21 PM »
In large scheme of things this guy is just one of many actors let us not lose focus of the main architect Davis Chirchir. Good that theft is blowing up on thieves face. Soon there will be no where to hide. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2017, 07:55:55 PM »
I like his predictions

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2017, 08:04:33 PM »
If jubilee is now objecting to the natives, then maybe we go international.

In large scheme of things this guy is just one of many actors let us not lose focus of the main architect Davis Chirchir. Good that theft is blowing up on thieves face. Soon there will be no where to hide.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2017, 08:07:14 PM »
But honestly, NASWA wishes to criminalise MOAS; anybody making vaguely correct predictions must be in on some esoterica Jubilee books
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2017, 08:18:01 PM »
So long as you are not making prediction and then running  the same elections you predicted the outcome.  What if Maraga had predicted that Raila would win the next supreme court case, would he had been allowed to sit on the same bench. I heard that RVHH in choo.com was alleging that Albert Gogo is our own RV Pundit.  If he is then he has no business being the IT guy for Iebc.

But honestly, NASWA wishes to criminalise MOAS; anybody making vaguely correct predictions must be in on some esoterica Jubilee books

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2017, 08:25:17 PM »
LOL Albert who

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 08:25:35 PM »
Albert Gogo ain't no baghdad Bob don't want to dox nobody. This is not Moas. The guy was involved in safran deal he is heavily connected to jomo gecaga plus he is one of the main beneficially of NYS loot .
Now, if IEBC spent billions on servers why were they hosting data at a Amazon servers? Who brokered this deal and why is Amazon quiet?  Kot need to focus their guns on Amazon
So long as you are not making prediction and then running  the same elections you predicted the outcome.  What if Maraga had predicted that Raila would win the next supreme court case, would he had been allowed to sit on the same bench. I heard that RVHH in choo.com was alleging that Albert Gogo is our own RV Pundit.  If he is then he has no business being the IT guy for Iebc.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2017, 08:27:00 PM »

No doubt he said that tongue in cheek. He's not about to out his negro for years.

Manwa did nothing but wild guesses based on early results.
Mungai Kihanya said as much
Pundito being more rigorous has been cooking guesswork for over a decade.
NASWA too had many of their own

Who guessed and ran the elections?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2017, 08:47:28 PM »
Albert Gogo ain't no baghdad Bob don't want to dox nobody. This is not Moas. The guy was involved in safran deal he is heavily connected to jomo gecaga plus he is one of the main beneficially of NYS loot .
Now, if IEBC spent billions on servers why were they hosting data at a Amazon servers?  Who brokered this deal and why is Amazon quiet?  Kot need to focus their guns on Amazon

Those billions could be one reason why IEBC is very reluctant to open their IT shit up for audit.  The possibility is real that there is nothing to show for those billions.  Election rigging may not even be the main fear or even a fear for that matter.  Garden variety theft of public money that we have come to know about could explain it all.  The previous round, 2013, they spent billions on IT too, and they went open source all the way.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2017, 08:57:44 PM »
I never thought RV Pundit was Albert Gogo either, however, why is Tuju claiming that the "dream team" is NASA Damu if Gogo is Jomo's boy. Whats going on in Chupilee?

Now, if IEBC spent billions on servers why were they hosting data at a Amazon servers? Who brokered this deal and why is Amazon quiet?  Kot need to focus their guns on Amazon

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2017, 09:06:03 PM »
I agree with windy,muhati stone walled kpmg audit  possibly coz of corruption.outside civil work ict deals are where  big corruption happened coz you can quote any figure for any system