Author Topic: Does Iebc have an employee by the name V kimelil?  (Read 4581 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Does Iebc have an employee by the name V kimelil?
« on: September 04, 2017, 08:04:06 PM »
Can the real kimelil please stand up
What kind of malware spyware did you install in iebc servers from sotik Bomet?
What action has IEBC taken against kimelil before talking about rerun on 17/10.
This is a setup and NASA better trend carefully before walking straight into jubilee trap...

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Does Iebc have an employee by the name V kimelil?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 10:39:52 PM »
Did kimelil upload kimetrica alogarithm in IEBC servers and what will stop the little fucker from doing the same in 17/10 ?

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 04:12:53 AM »
Did kimelil upload kimetrica alogarithm in IEBC servers and what will stop the little fucker from doing the same in 17/10 ?

That's why there's a drive to retain all structures as they are.  It is the knowledge that the worm is still in place that gives jubilee the coincidence of a massive win.  The rigging machine is still intact

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 04:17:38 AM »
bryan what would you like to see this repeat election in terms of IEBC reorganization?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 05:20:16 AM »
It's ethnic maths - not computer worms. Our election is still manual.
That's why there's a drive to retain all structures as they are.  It is the knowledge that the worm is still in place that gives jubilee the coincidence of a massive win.  The rigging machine is still intact

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 06:58:27 AM »
It's ethnic maths - not computer worms. Our election is still manual.
So you are happy to have us return to the elections with the same dog-n-pony-show beaming to our screens? Do you remember election night, being all jolly that the "perfectly random" results showed a statistical constant? Arent you the least bit disappointed finding out that all that data, well aligned with predictions made in the papers from the start, was far from "perfectly random" KIEMS sending the data from all over the nation? Jubilee supporters should be most invested in a fast n furious clean up so the system already exposed for its filthiness does not stink up another legitimate win.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 07:17:17 AM »
Uhuru has the ethnic numbers required to win - whatever technology or processes is deployed - Uhuru is winning it. You don't need rocket science to understand that - somebody backed by former central provinces, half of nairobi, half of eastern and most of rift valley has already won - before you add few votes all over the country. It's ethnic maths stupid. UhuRuto have the numbers.

What this re-run has done is to increase UhuRUto margin by spooking their core gema+RV supporters to turn up in large numbers. I am predicting 1-3% turn out advantage - coz outside Luo Nyanza - I don't see NASA other strongholds really pysched up - so coz I believe those 8th figures were solid.. I am predicting Uhuru winning by 55-57% on 17th October.

So you are happy to have us return to the elections with the same dog-n-pony-show beaming to our screens? Do you remember election night, being all jolly that the "perfectly random" results showed a statistical constant? Arent you the least bit disappointed finding out that all that data, well aligned with predictions made in the papers from the start, was far from "perfectly random" KIEMS sending the data from all over the nation? Jubilee supporters should be most invested in a fast n furious clean up so the system already exposed for its iffiness does not stink up another legitimate win.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 07:19:20 AM »
Uhuru has the ethnic numbers required to win - whatever technology or processes is deployed - Uhuru is winning it. You don't need rocket science to understand that - somebody backed by former central provinces, half of nairobi, half of eastern and most of rift valley has already won - before you add few votes all over the country. It's ethnic maths stupid. UhuRuto have the numbers.
So you are happy to have us return to the elections with the same dog-n-pony-show beaming to our screens? Do you remember election night, being all jolly that the "perfectly random" results showed a statistical constant? Arent you the least bit disappointed finding out that all that data, well aligned with predictions made in the papers from the start, was far from "perfectly random" KIEMS sending the data from all over the nation? Jubilee supporters should be most invested in a fast n furious clean up so the system already exposed for its iffiness does not stink up another legitimate win.
That wasn't the point I made, stupid. 8)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 07:20:32 AM »
I know - but that is the point I want to make it very clear - so you don't get lost in endless arguments. This is a numbers game.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 07:23:02 AM »
I know - but that is the point I want to make it very clear - so you don't get lost in endless arguments. This is a numbers game.
Who said it wasnt a numbers game, stupid? 8)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2017, 07:28:17 AM »
Okay I give up. The dog beating is  a month from now and gnashing of teeth has already began.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2017, 07:37:56 AM »
Okay I give up. The dog beating is  a month from now and gnashing of teeth has already began.
The gnashing of teeth here is the knee-jerk resort to insults when I reminded you of your celebration of random KIEMs results confirming your MOAS and other predictions in the papers that we now know was anything but random. Bring your dog beating. If the dirt isnt fixed the whole world will still think you stole and that your ethnic math is bogus. It is in you guys interests to remove all that stink if Jubilee really won but you see that suggestion and the first thing you do is sink low. Typical.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2017, 08:00:56 AM »
Ohoo boy so your thought I called your stupid.  Why would I do that. I just used variant of  Bill Clinton famous phrase it's economy, stupid. I simply mean ethnic maths is big elephant in the room.

The phrase has become a snowclone repeated often in American political culture, usually starting with the word "it's" and with commentators sometimes using a different word in place of "economy." Examples include "It's the deficit, stupid!"[3] "It's the corporation, stupid!"[4] "It's the math, stupid!"[5] and "It's the voters, stupid!".[6] In the British political satire The Thick of It, "It's the Everything, Stupid" was the name of a book written by one of the characters.

For the record I want nothing short of fair, free and credible election. Anybody who is patriotic like me wouldn't want anything less. I don't want a repeat of 2007 when Kibaki stole from Raila.

The gnashing of teeth here is the knee-jerk resort to insults when I reminded you of your celebration of random KIEMs results confirming your MOAS and other predictions in the papers that we now know was anything but random. Bring your dog beating. If the dirt isnt fixed the whole world will still think you stole and that your ethnic math is bogus. It is in you guys interests to remove all that stink if Jubilee really won but you see that suggestion and the first thing you do is sink low. Typical.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2017, 08:02:17 AM »
First thing first we have to smoke out this kimelil guy. Next we need to find out what kind of software he was installing from sotik, Bomet. Then we need to know what kind access privilege this guy has...I believe Kimelil should be questioned regarding Msando death...ethnic math will come and go

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 08:04:18 AM »
Kimeli is Sotik RO - he doesn't appear to have installed anything - he unsuccessfully tried to copy files - seem he was having problem with printing - going by folder Canon.
First thing first we have to smoke out this kimelil guy. Next we need to find out what kind of software he was installing from sotik, Bomet. Then we need to know what kind access privilege this guy has...I believe Kimelil should be questioned regarding Msando death...ethnic math will come and go

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2017, 08:22:25 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 08:24:48 AM »
Ohoo -the lies - a week to election - maybe that was trial week when raila got 1 vote less due to a worm; You guys can never admit to dog beating; we are gonna witness it again on 17th OCTOBER -

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 08:35:43 AM »
bryan what would you like to see this repeat election in terms of IEBC reorganization?

I do not want to see the IEBC anywhere near the next election.  It has been proved in court that they are not independent at all.  I would like the elections put off until the new year to:

1) Allow for the UN(not the AU) to conduct the elections on our behalf.
2) ALL electoral fraudsters to be dealt with before we return to the polls.
3) The KIEMS system to be audited and reconfigured to stop interference from external and internal folk
4) For the electoral roll to be cleansed and locked to stop Jubilee from disturbing our dead
In my view, the pressure of time should not be the reason that we rush into another rigged election.  I particularly feel that anyone that was involved in the massive (and it was massive) fraud against Kenyans to be fully excluded from ALL future elections, public office and must be punished heavily (including treason).

17th October is the date preferred by the riggers.  There's a very good reason why.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 08:44:13 AM »
Seconded, not to mention Al gurair printers. ..These people have no shame.....but let me first try to call this sotik RO figure out if he ever logged on iebc server...

I do not want to see the IEBC anywhere near the next election.  It has been proved in court that they are not independent at all.  I would like the elections put off until the new year to:

3) The KIEMS system to be audited and reconfigured to stop interference from external and internal folk
4) For the electoral roll to be cleansed and locked to stop Jubilee from disturbing our dead
In my view, the pressure of time should not be the reason that we rush into another rigged election.  I particularly feel that anyone that was involved in the massive (and it was massive) fraud against Kenyans to be fully excluded from ALL future elections, public office and must be punished heavily (including treason).

17th October is the date preferred by the riggers.  There's a very good reason why.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2017, 08:46:25 AM »
I am hearing someone want a half-a-loaf knowing it's impossible to win.