Author Topic: Flag of Colonial Kenya  (Read 8134 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Flag of Colonial Kenya
« on: September 21, 2014, 06:13:58 AM »
1921-1963 ......

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Flag of Colonial Kenya
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 06:20:51 AM »
Presidential flags...

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ke-pres.html

Kibaki

Moi

Jomo Kenyatta

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 06:45:59 AM »
Veritas

Not to cheapen your post but can u make this happen?

I wanna emerge from the pacific ocean looking like this but with kenya flag...

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 06:52:59 AM »
Erm... I'm not really much of a seamstress.. you could contact a custom design swimwear store... are you playing the Sims right now? Is that character me or you?  :lol:

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 06:57:34 AM »
Erm... I'm not really much of a seamstress.. you could contact a custom design swimwear store... are you playing the Sims right now? Is that character me or you?  :lol:

Great idea. Always wanted to do a Bond girl reendition of Miss Kenya lol. Thanks for the tip. No I'm not really into videogames, the last stupid game I signed up to was some geeky club called Assasins guild. I reneged my membership the day some idiot creeped up to me after a hard class and shot me with a BB gun on my temple.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 07:14:30 AM »
BB gun on your temple? Isn't that criminal? BB guns hurt. Sounds like a fun game though. I don't think we have that game here. I used to have a BB gun as a kid and used to shoot my sibling viciously with it. He'd scream and sometimes cry. I became addicted to it. I'm not sure what happened to my BB... I had this shark snapper stick and used to attack him with it too. My folks got so mad from me attacking anyone with it.. they snapped it in half in front of my face and said No MORE! I cried for some time.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 07:27:58 AM »
Up until then it was actually fun. I didn't see who he was at first all I saw was the colors of the rainbow and when I got a good focus he had scurried away. Dressed in all black with a mask on. You sound like you were a bully as a kid lol. When did you become "green"?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 07:54:46 AM »
I was a bully. Green? I met the LORD. Changed my ways. Became a pacifist and harnessed all things beautiful about the world.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2014, 08:06:48 AM »
I think making undies out of the Kenyan flag may well be illegal.  I seem to recall reading it somewhere....

Hopefully you won't try that Halle Berry stuff pale msa ...the Al kebabs may not like it....

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2014, 08:26:30 AM »
I think making undies out of the Kenyan flag may well be illegal.  I seem to recall reading it somewhere....

Hopefully you won't try that Halle Berry stuff pale msa ...the Al kebabs may not like it....

Brayo u are joking right lol. I wonder what gear Kenyan women swimming wears I've googled zii. All countries have bikini flags kwanza island ones are just too hot. So are u saying all these times I've been painting Kenyan flags on my toenails it's illegal? lol

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2014, 08:42:11 AM »
I was a bully. Green? I met the LORD. Changed my ways. Became a pacifist and harnessed all things beautiful about the world.

I can't imagine u a bully. You vegi that's like peak of PETA lol. Did u ever kill animals as a tot?

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2014, 08:44:32 AM »

You've been desecrating our flag my sista oh....lol. Now you want to make thongs?  Muthamaki will be all over your business....toe nails might be OK.. It's the handawears.... Quick call your tailor and ask the to stop stitching.. Lol

Brayo u are joking right lol. I wonder what gear Kenyan women swimming wears I've googled zii. All countries have bikini flags kwanza island ones are just too hot. So are u saying all these times I've been painting Kenyan flags on my toenails it's illegal? lol

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2014, 08:51:43 AM »
No Brynn, I didn't butcher animals as a child. Although I did rip of lizard tails to see if they grew back. It didn't, they died. I wasn't the same after that experience.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2014, 09:01:21 AM »

You've been desecrating our flag my sista oh....lol. Now you want to make thongs?  Muthamaki will be all over your business....toe nails might be OK.. It's the handawears.... Quick call your tailor and ask the to stop stitching.. Lol

Until you show me the section of the constitution it violates I'm designing a thong as we speak. G-string :-).

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2014, 09:13:07 AM »

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2014, 09:17:54 AM »
I can't access the full article, are you a subscriber? From the preview it seems to me like one of those Taliban/Boko haram decrees trying to contain women from looking purrty. I guess you can't even bake a Kenyan flag cupcake.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2014, 09:27:44 AM »

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2014, 09:28:46 AM »
Bryan, wapi your mama's cakes?

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2014, 09:58:32 AM »
Bryan, wapi your mama's cakes?

Hi Veri, I've asked her to send me some good pictures.  I'll post them as soon as I receive them.  Let me rush her...

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2014, 10:01:35 AM »
No need to rush! :D