Author Topic: A comment on "language" on nipate.org  (Read 2241 times)

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
A comment on "language" on nipate.org
« on: August 30, 2017, 09:30:31 PM »
Election-time is always a hot time in Kenya, and inevitably some people will say things that cause others to really lose it.  Of course, people should feel to disagree in strong (and even colourful) terms.    But the language in some recent comments seem to a go a bit too far.    I encourage people to be more mindful, so that nipate.org does not turn into yet one more platform for Kenyans to trade vile insults over ... exactly what?

Asante sana.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: A comment on "language" on nipate.org
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 10:13:55 PM »
Asante pia

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 07:16:05 AM »
I agree. I didn't follow the petition but came here yesterday to read updates and man! Patel! Insulting Robina and vooke like.....hey people, we don't need to make enemies of people who support different positions, whatever their reasons.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 07:26:45 AM »
I am glad you haven't read Omollo insulting gout. Unprovoked. I think these few comings are going to be stressful for lots of folks - so let wait it out.
I agree. I didn't follow the petition but came here yesterday to read updates and man! Patel! Insulting Robina and vooke like.....hey people, we don't need to make enemies of people who support different positions, whatever their reasons.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 02:32:29 PM »
Pundit wa Mogogosiek near Sotik

Let someone else deign to criticize me. You have an outstanding record perhaps one that betters Omollo's.

Gout has a history of smearing me all over the internet and when challenged hibernates for months then returns to repeat. I am still trying to find the link between him and Itumbi. I think the bastard is Ole Itumbi - The Missing Village idiot complete with fake diplomas (has not yet figured out how to blackmail someone to give him a free degree - wait til he enrols to a university for a certificate!).

I am sorry I am not in the habit of throwing my choicest cake at a wild swine in the sewer. Nor do I offer my caviar to cattle rustler. I throw rocks at a swine in bog to save well bred crocodiles. My grandfather taught me that lions eat the best meat from prey and leave the bones and offal for the hyena for a good reason.

Gout will have to earn respect to get some. He remains an infidel I will treat with as low respect as I can afford for such a low creature.

I am glad you haven't read Omollo insulting gout. Unprovoked. I think these few comings are going to be stressful for lots of folks - so let wait it out.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 02:44:09 PM »
I disagree. I find Gout to be such a nice guy. But in any case no need for online feuds. Live and let live.
Pundit wa Mogogosiek near Sotik

Let someone else deign to criticize me. You have an outstanding record perhaps one that betters Omollo's.

Gout has a history of smearing me all over the internet and when challenged hibernates for months then returns to repeat. I am still trying to find the link between him and Itumbi. I think the bastard is Ole Itumbi - The Missing Village idiot complete with fake diplomas (has not yet figured out how to blackmail someone to give him a free degree - wait til he enrols to a university for a certificate!).

I am sorry I am not in the habit of throwing my choicest cake at a wild swine in the sewer. Nor do I offer my caviar to cattle rustler. I throw rocks at a swine in bog to save well bred crocodiles. My grandfather taught me that lions eat the best meat from prey and leave the bones and offal for the hyena for a good reason.

Gout will have to earn respect to get some. He remains an infidel I will treat with as low respect as I can afford for such a low creature.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 05:19:23 PM »
These 2 little fat miss piggies are the scum of this earth.
No apologies to make. 

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 05:53:32 PM »
Yeah, he so nice making fake news accusations.

I disagree. I find Gout to be such a nice guy. But in any case no need for online feuds. Live and let live.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 10:22:12 PM »
These 2 little fat miss piggies are the scum of this earth.
No apologies to make. 
Nobody needs your apology, just steer clear of turning this into choo.com. Else I will delete your insults. You are warned
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 10:24:56 PM »
Exactly vooke. I think veri had published some rules against patel's conduct.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels