Author Topic: Petition: Final Submissions  (Read 5409 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Petition: Final Submissions
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2017, 11:39:50 PM »
No but there is a difference in predicting that  something will happen and that something actually happening.

You can split hairs all day long but all the important arguments have been made by both sides and the minds have been formed.  The SCOK judges will deliver a judgment on Friday but as a NASA supporter I am convinced more than ever that this election was rigged against us.  There need to be serious reforms in the process of counting votes, transmission thereof and announcing winners regardless of which side wins. If this is not done then voting by the party supporters who do not control power is a useless exercise.  The reforms must be done very early so that the public can regain confidence in the electoral system and not to close to the next elections.  I am very proud of team NASA for presenting a very simple but yet powerful case of why the process. Numbers mean nothing unless you know why they are coming from and their authenticity.

Was this ever in doubt?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2017, 11:45:30 PM »
Pundit has sold you his Random Theory. The last such theory I heard of was The Ouko Suicide Theory.

Those are the classic symptoms of the existence of A Non Complex Algorithm. A more sophisticated one would have largely allowed fluctuations and even added votes to the target (Raila) but eventually deny him victory. It also had no time limit problem which send them panicking incase itv "expired" and allowed the real results to display.

The rivalry thing is nonsense. Its like ODM winning seats in Kiambu and Murang'a. 

Omollo, obviously not everyone buys the story that Jubilee winning majority governors and MPs proves Uhuru won the presidency. The NASA coalition lost many seats to infighting. However I agree with IEBC & Pundit on the random transmission resulting in the 55-44% trend. That's plain statistics. My doubts were on the delayed 11K forms.

My issue is simple: that no solid evidence is adduced of doctored results to benefit Uhuru against Raila. Not a single original Form 34A is different from what IEBC has. Just clerical errors, missing watermarks, etc.

From all this I read there is no evidence of rigging. I wait for the judgement.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2017, 11:48:34 PM »
I do not know how to respond to this. Did you follow the petition?

Missing security features on a prescribed form means the document is a forgery. The law does not allow anything but the specified form. So if a candidate received votes based on one of those forgeries, the votes are null and void.

My issue is simple: that no solid evidence is adduced of doctored results to benefit Uhuru against Raila. Not a single original Form 34A is different from what IEBC has. Just clerical errors, missing watermarks, etc.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2017, 11:55:29 PM »
Robina: The rigging is all based on showing overwhelming numbers and psychological keep Kenyans focused on the "computer generated" numbers and that is the Jubilee/iebc argument.  If you step out of that argument and start thinking about the process that produced those numbers then you will begin to understand and respect NASA's argument.

Missing security features on a prescribed form means the document is a forgery. The law does not allow anything but the specified form. So if a candidate received votes based on one of those forgeries, the votes are null and void.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2017, 11:58:07 PM »
Yes but where are the unforged forms from the famous satellite phones? NASA slept on the job else their agents would be lined up in court to prove the forgeries. We are left to debate what is weighty - numbers or the abundance of caution?

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2017, 12:05:04 AM »
Omollo, obviously not everyone buys the story that Jubilee winning majority governors and MPs proves Uhuru won the presidency. The NASA coalition lost many seats to infighting. However I agree with IEBC & Pundit on the random transmission resulting in the 55-44% trend. That's plain statistics. My doubts were on the delayed 11K forms.

Actually that trend follows a pattern where the jubilant vote has its biggest impact in the early stages and then tapers off at the end.  If jubilant and NASA supporters were randomly distributed across Kenya, then you would expect to see a pattern where the derivative jubilant/NASA gap does not narrow or increase to the end.  My thinking is that the graph shows that jubilant areas had faster initial rate of returns.  NASA towards the end.

Of course all this will be clarified once we get a chance to peruse the transmission data metadata from the IT audit where we know when, where(which polling station) the data originates and when it hits the server.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2017, 12:07:00 AM »
Kichwa, AGENTS. Living human beings who can only be bribed heavy, intimidated or murdered. Remember Nithi?  Kibaki forged forms - ODM agents called a press conference and denounced the results as fake. In fact they had a few legit copies while some had been confiscated. This is 2007 when the president was a pharaoh.

The Nowrojee narrative... Not a single NASA agent has an issue with the results. We have had ample time... 11K of them. Where are they?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2017, 12:57:31 AM »
No but there is a difference in predicting something and something actually happening.
I predict tomorrow will be Wednesday.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2017, 01:02:38 AM »
Here's NASWA's report on the Registrar's report
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rMMQJiqMB8X0s1T29HaWFsTE0

How come NASWA found it smart to release their own report on the Registrar Report in ICT audit yet they withheld the Registrar's?

My theory? That Report demolishes most of NASWA claims and is nigh embarrassing so they opted to keep it under hoping none of the other parties would release the copy. That document makes everyone,IEBC,NASWA,Jubilee look bad and their respective cases weak. So to keep it hope they won't be releasing it. Let's hope kenyalaw.org will furnish us with a copy.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2017, 01:26:29 AM »
I keep hearing this sleeping on the job thing. If NASA didn't do it who else would? Did you listen to advocate of Michael Wainaina? He wanted to turn the court in to a joke. Ekuru Aukot got paid after they stonewalled him and he had to go to court to threaten ti support Raila before they coughed up the cash. Jirongo etc got paid and went home.

Please acquaint yourself with the hardships that NASA went through to file the petition. When you see Raila personally carrying the files to court with international media men in tow while the local media treats it as a non event, then you know what we are up against.

The forged forms were replacements of the real forms which showed Uhuru lost. They had to print new ones and in some cases made excel sheets to conform to the announced result. Unfortunately they did not coordinate and Kasait put the security features on record for NASA removing the need to call them to admit to the features. Whereupon it was easy to determine forgeries.

Yes but where are the unforged forms from the famous satellite phones? NASA slept on the job else their agents would be lined up in court to prove the forgeries. We are left to debate what is weighty - numbers or the abundance of caution?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2017, 01:29:47 AM »
What the fuck is this?  The raped victim has the burden of proof and not the investigators.  Iebc was supposed to be independent

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2017, 01:30:56 AM »
It is a court document which will be released by the court. Check their web portal Wednesday it should be there.
Here's NASWA's report on the Registrar's report

How come NASWA found it smart to release their own report on the Registrar Report in ICT audit yet they withheld the Registrar's?

My theory? That Report demolishes most of NASWA claims and is nigh embarrassing so they opted to keep it under hoping none of the other parties would release the copy. That document makes everyone,IEBC,NASWA,Jubilee look bad and their respective cases weak. So to keep it hope they won't be releasing it. Let's hope kenyalaw.org will furnish us with a copy.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2017, 01:43:33 AM »
Nasa has presented it's case if that's jubilee line of argument they can line those agent's and confirm what's in those forged forms......now shut the fuck up and let adults talk
Kichwa, AGENTS. Living human beings who can only be bribed heavy, intimidated or murdered. Remember Nithi?  Kibaki forged forms - ODM agents called a press conference and denounced the results as fake. In fact they had a few legit copies while some had been confiscated. This is 2007 when the president was a pharaoh.

The Nowrojee narrative... Not a single NASA agent has an issue with the results. We have had ample time... 11K of them. Where are they?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2017, 02:17:46 AM »
I think I get it now. The rigging forces are overpowering. I wonder if there is a point to the petition.

Where is Kadame?

I keep hearing this sleeping on the job thing. If NASA didn't do it who else would? Did you listen to advocate of Michael Wainaina? He wanted to turn the court in to a joke. Ekuru Aukot got paid after they stonewalled him and he had to go to court to threaten ti support Raila before they coughed up the cash. Jirongo etc got paid and went home.

Please acquaint yourself with the hardships that NASA went through to file the petition. When you see Raila personally carrying the files to court with international media men in tow while the local media treats it as a non event, then you know what we are up against.

The forged forms were replacements of the real forms which showed Uhuru lost. They had to print new ones and in some cases made excel sheets to conform to the announced result. Unfortunately they did not coordinate and Kasait put the security features on record for NASA removing the need to call them to admit to the features. Whereupon it was easy to determine forgeries.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2017, 02:24:04 AM »
"Every market has a mad man." ~ Roads Minister Raila Odinga, responding to a question by Kibwezi MP Kalembe Ndile in Parliament, August 25, 2004

Nasa has presented it's case if that's jubilee line of argument they can line those agent's and confirm what's in those forged forms......now shut the fuck up and let adults talk

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2017, 06:39:43 AM »
It is a court document which will be released by the court. Check their web portal Wednesday it should be there.

Sure it's a court document but Monday's ruling on NASWA's application was released within minutes. Orengo boldly claimed this to be the smoking gun. They have copies of course hard and soft copies to help them prepare their responses, they went as far as drafting their own reports based on this document, yet they won't release it.

It could be nothing but I highly doubt.
The petition page is yet to be updated with ruling s admitting AG and LSK. Could take longer.

I need to see that document

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2017, 06:42:58 AM »
If you don't see the doc you can hear orengo take on it report.He simply complained about non compliance.There is nothing in there.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2017, 07:31:22 AM »
"Every bar has a whore" kiujuri responding to your mother 2017

"Every market has a mad man." ~ Roads Minister Raila Odinga, responding to a question by Kibwezi MP Kalembe Ndile in Parliament, August 25, 2004

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2017, 08:14:21 AM »
How to spot a mbitter njaruo. Smh

Could someone tell patel we were on the same side until the "massive evidence" turned out to be hot air. I actually gulped my humble pie already. Try it - no use going suicidal.