Author Topic: IEBC Horrors  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
IEBC Horrors
« on: August 17, 2017, 08:20:13 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: IEBC Horrors
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 08:21:43 PM »
Who can calculate for me how many voters were in these illegal polling stations? And if you subtract from Uhuru's tally (all voted for Uhuru), how many votes remain?

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 08:36:12 PM »
NASA has to show a lot of those since the standard is very high- "substantial evidence" and the evidence must be "clear and convincing", NASA attorneys have their work cut out for them. They have to make sure these numbers add up enough to warrant the elections to be over turned. They do not need to show 1.5 million votes, but at least they have to show 3/4 or more of 1.5 million was stolen.  This is because IEBC is a constitutional body and gets a lot of deference plus overturning an election already announced is a weighty issue. 

Who can calculate for me how many voters were in these illegal polling stations? And if you subtract from Uhuru's tally (all voted for Uhuru), how many votes remain?

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 12:00:25 AM »
There should be a recount.
The transcriber should be held accountable
I thought the only manual thing was form A.
Then what were they submitting electronically?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 01:03:59 AM »
NTV YESTERDAY

Zahra: It is absolutely wrong for Hon Odinga to criticize and intimidate the judges of the Supreme Court by saying that it is the eventual time for the Supreme Court to redeem its credibility. That is tantamount to having a predetermined decision.

Miguna: There is nothing wrong with criticizing institutions. The mere fact that an institution is called independent does not mean it so clean not to be criticized. Courts are known for bribery by statehouse to make decisions in their favor. Independence is just a word on paper.

Madowo: You are amongst the people who have not conceded defeat up to now after having been trounced by Sonko.

Miguna: Stop jumping into issues that are not subjects of discussion. Did you call us here to discuss Miguna's concession? We are talking about the presidential elections. In fact, there is no where in the constitution that states electoral contestants to concede defeat. Raila Odinga should not concede to such a mangled process.
According to the IEBC portal 403, 489 were rejected votes. An examination of the forms 34A and 34B, demonstrates that the actual spoilt votes are only 78,437.

It therefore means that 403,489-78,437= 325,052 votes are unaccounted for.

This would materially affect the outcome of the result as those votes ought to be accounted for in the percentage of 50+1
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 07:34:43 AM »
Mind to post a list of returning officers of those ungazzetted polling stations....I think they should be called in court

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 11:38:45 AM »
A recount is what Jubilee would love. The boxes have already been tampered with and the errors corrected in favor of Uhuru. Mark my words, one or other of the judges will order a recount.

There should be a recount.
The transcriber should be held accountable
I thought the only manual thing was form A.
Then what were they submitting electronically?