Author Topic: The unraveling of Raila in international circles  (Read 2726 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The unraveling of Raila in international circles
« on: August 14, 2017, 03:25:29 PM »
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Raila-Odinga-Kenya-Elections/1056-4056668-x1gm42/index.html

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: The unraveling of Raila in international circles
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 03:37:19 PM »
This propaganda is going nowhere.l It is Uhuru who depends on the "International Circles" to cement his theft not Raila. Raila has the support of the people of kenya and could not care less or more what the Ethnic Rag nit picked to publish.

They could try to get their own fake figures right or is it impossible? As of now Uhuru's winning total is 8,216,763 votes (54,17%) while they are still operating with the 8,203,290. Since they started writing, Uhuru has gained nearly 15,000 votes. This long after the IEBC told us they had received ALL the forms verified and got the FINAL result!

Much of the article dwells on the details of his win. Perhaps if they removed the likes of Nyenze and other 54% "winners" we could look at it.

I noticed that if you add all the percentages of Nyenze's opponents it comes to 44%. Nyenze won with 54%
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 03:39:41 PM »
Babu is wounded and cornered. He will concede, just that he is exploring the most face saving route. There's blood on his hands which messes things up. Then he's eaten well into the 14-day window for appealing. And I need not mention that only a handful of His 700K strong Luos are behind him. 700K/46M. Hate to be in his shoes
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 03:53:48 PM »
Raila lost fair and square. The whole world saw that. Raila is going to lose his "legacy" if he is not careful. I mean folks who were sympathetic about his 2007 loss are going to think he is just a whiner. Whether he cries foul every day - or take a fight against the entire planet - fact is he has LOST.
This propaganda is going nowhere.l It is Uhuru who depends on the "International Circles" to cement his theft not Raila. Raila has the support of the people of kenya and could not care less or more what the Ethnic Rag nit picked to publish.

They could try to get their own fake figures right or is it impossible? As of now Uhuru's winning total is 8,216,763 votes (54,17%) while they are still operating with the 8,203,290. Since they started writing, Uhuru has gained nearly 15,000 votes. This long after the IEBC told us they had received ALL the forms verified and got the FINAL result!

Much of the article dwells on the details of his win. Perhaps if they removed the likes of Nyenze and other 54% "winners" we could look at it.

I noticed that if you add all the percentages of Nyenze's opponents it comes to 44%. Nyenze won with 54%

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 03:54:50 PM »
It is not a concession that Uthamaki wants. They want Raila to calm the many Kenyans who have been cheated.

That is where they will begin to learn a few facts that will greatly change their world view. Raila is NOT their problem. He can die any day of Margaret Kenyatta's poison. The issues being fought over will not die with him.

Raila believes in the system and has tried to address these issues through the system and that is why he runs for the Presidency despite knowing that the entire System would be mobilized to frustrate him.

Those who will come after Raila will have no such naivete - thanks to the history and efforts of Raila and how Uthamaki has handled him.

The biggest fool and loser in this matter is William Ruto. The focus is on Raila so Uthamaki wants us to believe. Yet all efforts are now moving to contain Ruto.

In the last week of July, Uthamaki made a deal with CS Keter to replace Ruto.

vooke

The 14 day appeal "window" starts counting after 7 days o0f election. Besides NASA is not going to court. Of course if ANYBODY goes to court Uthamaki will say it is NASA.

You must understand that Luhyas are more anti-Uthamaki than Luos. One day you will discover to your shock.

Babu is wounded and cornered. He will concede, just that he is exploring the most face saving route. There's blood on his hands which messes things up. Then he's eaten well into the 14-day window for appealing. And I need not mention that only a handful of His 700K strong Luos are behind him. 700K/46M. Hate to be in his shoes
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 03:56:01 PM »
Let hope he can redeem himself by conceding. Otherwise if he continue to dig - he will even lose the Luo nyanza homeground - who are already bleeding.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 03:56:42 PM »
As fair as a Computer algorithm can be.

You will have a problem believing your own lies.
Raila lost fair and square. The whole world saw that. Raila is going to lost his "legacy" if he is not careful. I mean folks who were sympathetic about his 2007 loss are going to think he is just a whiner. Whether he cries foul every day - or take a fight against the entire planet - fact is he has LOST.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 03:58:27 PM »
The belief that o0ne has to please Uthamaki and "redeem" himself to thieves and colonial modern day conquerors may appeal to you but many Kenyans are simply tired of it. Soon you too will get a rude awakening.

Let hope he can redeem himself by conceding. Otherwise if he continue to dig - he will even lose the Luo nyanza homeground - who are already bleeding.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 03:59:05 PM »
The type of nonsense I've gotten used to from you. So what is wrong if other candidates won by 54% - lot more won with 50%.
As fair as a Computer algorithm can be.

You will have a problem believing your own lies.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 03:59:39 PM »
Why are the "winners" so keen for Odinga to concede?  Why do they need odinga to validate their emphatic "win"?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 04:01:50 PM »
Hope spring eternal - but UhuRuto are have huge mandate - near super majority in parliament - and frankly the demos have been so localized - it's like a funeral dirge. I was half expecting some demos in western, gusii,Ukambani and coast - but clearly Raila is wounded and abandoned. It's take courage to concede. I don't think he has that courage - so he will go on angry charade of i was rigged the next 5yrs.
The belief that o0ne has to please Uthamaki and "redeem" himself to thieves and colonial modern day conquerors may appeal to you but many Kenyans are simply tired of it. Soon you too will get a rude awakening.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 04:02:42 PM »
Coz we are in democracy and he is getting his poor people killed. The rest of the country has moved on.
Why are the "winners" so keen for Odinga to concede?  Why do they need odinga to validate their emphatic "win"?

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 04:03:35 PM »
Coz we are in democracy and he is getting his poor people killed. The rest of the country has moved on.

The killers could just stop the carnage?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 04:11:41 PM »
Nobody is getting killed in Endebess. Raila has to concede so his people can also concede otherwise if they engage in lawlessness then they'll get maimed and killed. And the world will still blame Raila for inciting his people.
The killers could just stop the carnage?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2017, 04:27:03 PM »
It is not a concession that Uthamaki wants. They want Raila to calm the many Kenyans who have been cheated.

That is where they will begin to learn a few facts that will greatly change their world view. Raila is NOT their problem. He can die any day of Margaret Kenyatta's poison. The issues being fought over will not die with him.

Raila believes in the system and has tried to address these issues through the system and that is why he runs for the Presidency despite knowing that the entire System would be mobilized to frustrate him.

Those who will come after Raila will have no such naivete - thanks to the history and efforts of Raila and how Uthamaki has handled him.

The biggest fool and loser in this matter is William Ruto. The focus is on Raila so Uthamaki wants us to believe. Yet all efforts are now moving to contain Ruto.

In the last week of July, Uthamaki made a deal with CS Keter to replace Ruto.

vooke

The 14 day appeal "window" starts counting after 7 days o0f election. Besides NASA is not going to court. Of course if ANYBODY goes to court Uthamaki will say it is NASA.

You must understand that Luhyas are more anti-Uthamaki than Luos. One day you will discover to your shock.

Thank you Omorlo for that tidbit about presidential petition. Seven days within which to file a petition which must be heard and concluded within 14 days of the filing.

Unless and until the rigging theory and accompanying anger transcends tribes, it remains a Luo Affair. That does not make it wrong or false, but it's highly questionable. It's not just NASA Luos who dwell in the slums, Kawangware is teeming with Luhyas but nothing is going on there. Kibra has Kambas too. So this is not bigotry, it's founded on facts. There is NOTHING at all happening in Ukambani as well.

Then Babu's posturing is unhelpful; he has trashed Kerry, Obama's right hand man, Mbeki, the guy they invited to their final rally,EU...Orengo was saying western countries should not tell them what to do. Then you have media houses.  Contrast that with 2007 where observers discredited the elections and countless leaders pressured Kibaki into submission. The only pressure Uhunye is getting is to rein in the cops.

About Ruto's fate, I don't understand how his betrayal if at all is helpful or relevant. It is quite a stretch to claim that Babu is a red herring and the real object is cutting Ruto to size. That's a good joke
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 04:28:27 PM »
I cannot save you from prejudices you got in your mama's milk. Good luck
Thank you Omorlo for that tidbit about presidential petition. Seven days within which to file a petition which must be heard and concluded within 14 days of the filing.

Unless and until the rigging theory and accompanying anger transcends tribes, it remains a Luo Affair. That does not make it wrong or false, but it's highly questionable. It's not just NASA Luos who dwell in the slums, Kawangware is teeming with Luhyas but nothing is going on there. Kibra has Kambas too. So this is not bigotry, it's founded on facts. There is NOTHING at all happening in Ukambani as well.

Then Babu's posturing is unhelpful; he has trashed Kerry, Obama's right hand man, Mbeki, the guy they invited to their final rally,EU...Orengo was saying western countries should not tell them what to do. Then you have media houses.  Contrast that with 2007 where observers discredited the elections and countless leaders pressured Kibaki into submission. The only pressure Uhunye is getting is to rein in the cops.

About Ruto's fate, I don't understand how his betrayal if at all is helpful or relevant. It is quite a stretch to claim that Babu is a red herring and the real object is cutting Ruto to size. That's a good joke

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 04:47:33 PM »
I cannot save you from prejudices you got in your mama's milk. Good luck
Neither can I.

Babu will call for meetings, and they will be well attended. His 6M base is intact. That's not to mean that they are firmly behind his rigging theories. The violence, the lawlessness being the bitter most expression of anger  over a 'stolen' election are so far reserved for Luos. You don't have to believe it, but that's a fact.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2017, 05:01:26 PM »
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Raila-Odinga-Kenya-Elections/1056-4056668-x1gm42/index.html
Why does Nation think only Raila has a legacy to protect? Is Uhuru respecting the constitution by shooting 10yr old kids dead?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2017, 05:34:58 PM »
Look, there is no need to waste your time trying to throw poorly veiled insults at me. I really have no time for this exchange. It is pretty obvious you think there was no rigging. I hold the opposite view. For us it is settled and you won't convince me and I won't convince you.

So this insurgent argument whose intentions is to "hurt" is going nowhere. Perhaps it is making you feel better or it has a completely concealed purpose. Either way you know where I stand. You believe:
  • Luos are the only ones protesting against electoral fraud and I cannot change your belief
  • that Luos are purveyors of "lawlessness, violence" etc ... I cannot change that
  • obviously those being killed are "looters" and "criminals" ... nothing I can do
  • The election was not stolen and such claims are typical Luo ... again helpless
Neither can I.

Babu will call for meetings, and they will be well attended. His 6M base is intact. That's not to mean that they are firmly behind his rigging theories. The violence, the lawlessness being the bitter most expression of anger  over a 'stolen' election are so far reserved for Luos. You don't have to believe it, but that's a fact.