Author Topic: It's been amusing watching the sore losers come up with predictable BS  (Read 4894 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: It's been amusing watching the sore losers come up with predictable BS
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2017, 04:47:46 PM »
vooke

I have known you and your insurgent style of writing so you can just drop it because it will go nowhere. Kindly go to the Hansard and obtain the voting record for the bill. Then decide whether NASWA enacted it. Keep in mind the time lines to avoid any tincture of anachronism. I frankly owe you no answer.

Omorlo,
Was NASWA involved in coming up with results transmission methods by IEBC?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2017, 04:49:57 PM »
The MOAS and Ho9nsby were part of the attempts to prepare us for the inevitable Uhuru victory. But some unpredictable things happened like the ongoing scandal of results still "coming in when the IEBC announced it had gotten ALL the results from 290 constituencies!

Today alone Uhuru has added 15K votes

Pundit's real beef is that his dear MOAS have once again been rained on by rigging claims... noone takes them seriously despite their being "scientific" or "dispassionate" :) Except Global and Pastor vooke. And maybe KenyanSocrates. I suggested we declare them a mystery - a reasonable middle ground - but am now enemy numero uno  8)
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2017, 04:51:37 PM »
You 'stick to objects' when it's convenient. You've ran with NASWA theory of over 100 butchered and ignored everything else. But maybe 'sticking to objects' has varied meaning

This is more like it - objectivity - not Pundit's nonsense about my slow wit. Saying my projections are wrong (unfounded given rigging claims) and conflating that with objectivity - is like conflating integrity and competence. Saying Waiguru cannot perform as governor because of NYS blot regardless of her track record. Or that Ruto cannot be a great leader because of ICC, Y2K or whatnot.

About the 2017 PEV bodycount... let the dust settle and you will be surprised.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2017, 04:57:43 PM »
vooke

I have known you and your insurgent style of writing so you can just drop it because it will go nowhere. Kindly go to the Hansard and obtain the voting record for the bill. Then decide whether NASWA enacted it. Keep in mind the time lines to avoid any tincture of anachronism. I frankly owe you no answer.

Omorlo,
Was NASWA involved in coming up with results transmission methods by IEBC?

I asked because Mutula Kalonzo Junior intimated that issue of discrepancies between the portal and forms 34A was anticipated.

Here,

IEBC issued a statement to this effect days before the election.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2017, 05:01:28 PM »
You 'stick to objects' when it's convenient. You've ran with NASWA theory of over 100 butchered and ignored everything else. But maybe 'sticking to objects' has varied meaning

This is more like it - objectivity - not Pundit's nonsense about my slow wit. Saying my projections are wrong (unfounded given rigging claims) and conflating that with objectivity - is like conflating integrity and competence. Saying Waiguru cannot perform as governor because of NYS blot regardless of her track record. Or that Ruto cannot be a great leader because of ICC, Y2K or whatnot.

You're not open minded about body count. You stuck to 100 within 24hrs as per NASWA without proof. You at the same time dismissed other independent bodies as being too 'patriotic' and thus economical with the truth. Included here are international media reports which give a far smaller figure. That's not objectivity by any stretch of imagination.

Why couldn't you let the dust settle and be equally surprised? You stuck with a figure before this
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2017, 05:01:47 PM »

I think you are confusing realism and objectivity. I dont think the Waiguru/Ruto thing are demonstrations of lack of objectivism. My thoughts are not from conflating integrity and competence. Its just a disagreement about what you want in a leader. I want both integrity and competence. I dont want to have to pick. Its not cause I lack objectivity, you can perhaps accuse me of not being a realist. But objectivity is about being honest with yourself about whats going on. Not lying for your side. At least thats how I understand the term. The way youre using it is to mean avoiding idealism.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2017, 05:10:34 PM »

I think you are confusing realism and objectivity. I dont think the Waiguru/Ruto thing are demonstrations of lack of objectivism. My thoughts are not from conflating integrity and competence. Its just a disagreement about what you want in a leader. I want both integrity and competence. I dont want to have to pick. Its not cause I lack objectivity, you can perhaps accuse me of not being a realist. But objectivity is about being honest with yourself about whats going on. Not lying for your side. At least thats how I understand the term. The way youre using it is to mean avoiding idealism.

I'll pick integrity over competence and shadiness all day long.  They are both fraudsters(corrupt is too kind a term).  So called competence is easily negated by a third of budget revenues disappearing annually.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2017, 05:19:03 PM »
The trains ran on time in Nazi Germany under Hitler.  You have to be very competent and ruthless to round up the Jewish people all over Germany put them in a concentration camp and kill them like animals.  We are still shaking our heads at how quickly the madoadoa were rounded up and killed in RV during the 2007 PEV. Competence can be deadly if integrity and morality are absent.

I'll pick integrity over competence and shadiness all day long.  They are both fraudsters(corrupt is too kind a term).  So called competence is easily negated by a third of budget revenues disappearing annually.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2017, 05:22:44 PM »
Yes, I think this is where we disagree (with Robina); she doesnt believe integrity or morals have a big role to play in ensuring effectiveness whereas I (we) do. Kagame for example, I hear, will jail his own brother for corruption. The Chinese will put a bullet in your skull and bill your family for it. This is not "integrity" but performs the same role we expect integrity will play in good governance: keeping resources doing the things they are meant to do so that the work actually gets done.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2017, 05:34:39 PM »
That is your beef that once again - you got it wrong. MOAS predicted the election that has been described by everyone except sore losers (who I don't waste time much time) to be free, fair, credible and perhaps the best ever conducted in kenyan soil. Now you seriously think I care what a sore loser like you think? You must be nuts.
Pundit's real beef is that his dear MOAS have once again been rained on by rigging claims... noone takes them seriously despite their being "scientific" or "dispassionate" :) Except Global and Pastor vooke. And maybe KenyanSocrates. I suggested we declare them a mystery - a reasonable middle ground - but am now enemy numero uno  8)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2017, 05:38:46 PM »
You refer to something different from what Mutula refers. I have no idea if you are doing deliberately or your comprehension suffered a failure.
I asked because Mutula Kalonzo Junior intimated that issue of discrepancies between the portal and forms 34A was anticipated.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2017, 06:01:03 PM »
You are the first sore winner in history. Congrats.

That is your beef that once again - you got it wrong. MOAS predicted the election that has been described by everyone except sore losers (who I don't waste time much time) to be free, fair, credible and perhaps the best ever conducted in kenyan soil. Now you seriously think I care what a sore loser like you think? You must be nuts.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2017, 06:05:42 PM »
I am still trying to find out what there is about 41 and 51%. I have even seen 31%. My numbers guy is on annual leave.

But here is another result of a well conducted election. (Psst. don't check tomorrow the portal is still adjusting the figures...):

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2017, 06:08:05 PM »
I know: You wonder what ELSE he wants or how many days he needs to celebrate. Most Kenyans go back to their life of suffering under high cost of living and joblessness . Corruption, impunity, tribalism and incompetence in running the peoples affairs continues unabated.

You are the first sore winner in history. Congrats.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2017, 06:20:44 PM »
"You are the first sore winner in history. Congrats."

That's funny, lol!

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2017, 07:17:20 PM »
"You are the first sore winner in history. Congrats."

That's funny, lol!

Donald Trump beat him to it.  The greatest sore winner in history.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman