Author Topic: Third force is still an alternative  (Read 2738 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Third force is still an alternative
« on: August 14, 2017, 01:51:20 PM »
I say we get a non aligned tribal wise movement. I would gladly support Dr Eruko deputized by someone else to counter ruto. Kenya is yearning for an alternative away from odinga Kenyatta and kalenjin tribal conflict.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Third force is still an alternative
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 02:10:12 PM »
For the next five years there will only be one political force - Ruto! And yes with support from all over - how the support is won could be debatable.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 02:22:51 PM »
For the next five years there will only be one political force - Ruto! And yes with support from all over - how the support is won could be debatable.

Yeah everyone has been outsmarted by Ruto. Until there is a balance of smarts ... just bend over for Rutoism.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 02:31:23 PM »
Ekuru Aukot or as some are calling him: Eurobond Turncoat - showed his true colors on the 10th of August.

He is a Jubilee project and has been promised a job. His utterances after that have been shocking. He did get a brief jolt when some of the people who previously (and I would say mistakenly) trusted him recoiled at his verbal storm against Raila, Luos and NASA, delivered in a tweet storm. He profiled Luos and Luhyas and generally I would sooner elected a real baboon than a hungry wild dog.

But then again, the people of Kenya elected Raila Odinga. He has been robbed by a computer on the same scale we here had the chance to know in advance thanks to their local contact: 54% vs 44%
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 02:49:44 PM »
I cannot support Ruto in good conscience. I'd rather support even another Kyuk, however imbalanced that will be. From what I've heard from Kalenjins who don't support him, they say he may be worse than Moi. Kenya really may be in for a ruthless, rough ride with him or if not all Kenyans, Gema (if uthamakism fails to returnn the favour to Rutoism).

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 02:58:37 PM »
I cannot support Ruto in good conscience. I'd rather support even another Kyuk, however imbalanced that will be. From what I've heard from Kalenjins who don't support him, they say he may be worse than Moi. Kenya really may be in for a ruthless, rough ride with him or if not all Kenyans, Gema (if uthamakism fails to returnn the favour to Rutoism).

Uthamaki is Nipate colloquial for kikuyuism i.e. The Kingdom. It is already an -ism  :)
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 03:22:12 PM »
That is your jaundiced view. Ruto delivers. He is a leader as effective as Rwanda's Paul Kagame and Museveni at his prime. Kenya is luckly to have him in there. That is why Jubilee has delivered a lot and just got a huge mandate.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 03:32:04 PM »
Ruto must be stopped by any means necessary

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 03:39:23 PM »

I tend to concur.  He can get power only if kamwana dies in office.  I know he has been trying, but his character flaws can only endear him to his tribal base.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 04:02:46 PM »

Uthamaki is Nipate colloquial for kikuyuism i.e. The Kingdom. It is already an -ism  :)

Ruto IS worse than MOI.  Mr Muteshi was just a tip of the iceberg...

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 04:17:40 PM »
That is your jaundiced view. Ruto delivers. He is a leader as effective as Rwanda's Paul Kagame and Museveni at his prime. Kenya is luckly to have him in there. That is why Jubilee has delivered a lot and just got a huge mandate.
Pundit, bringing up Kagame and Museveni makes me even more nervous. Why cant he opt for effectiveness without the dictatorship of those two? I dont even know Ruto that well (I havent studied him) but its things said by his supporters and the few Kalenjins who DONT like him that makes me very nervous. When you guys say "effective":, you do it in a way that implies a dictator.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 04:23:33 PM »
A team was set up to contain Ruto after elections. It delivered.

Uthamaki has already selected Charles Keter to replace him. He is done done! as we say in Krio.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 04:31:54 PM »
Ruto get's the job done which is hard to find in our breed of fat lazy political class. Let me give you one example. My father - a diehard DP/Kibaki man - had no time for Ruto and KANU - but when Ruto was minister of Agri and they had issued with KTDA - Ruto granted them a hearing at 6am - and sorted them out. That is how hard working Ruto is  - he gets to his office early and get lots of shits done. Of course if Ruto was you political rival - I would understand why you'll hate him because he'll work on you with so much energy and focus - you'd be dead meat like Raila by now.

Ruto has the traits that we solely miss in political class - someone who actually get some stuff done at end of the day - not pampered political class who wakes up around ten with huge hangeover- get to office for 1-2 hrs - goes for 3 hr lunch break and maybe attend one event a day - before retiring to drinking dens till late at night.

In Ruto I see Kagame or Museveni - not in their dictarorship (that is Magufuli) but in their effectiveness..in their ability to get the job done.

Pundit, bringing up Kagame and Museveni makes me even more nervous. Why cant he opt for effectiveness without the dictatorship of those two? I dont even know Ruto that well (I havent studied him) but its things said by his supporters and the few Kalenjins who DONT like him that makes me very nervous. When you guys say "effective":, you do it in a way that implies a dictator.
[/quote]

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 04:32:14 PM »
I say we get a non aligned tribal wise movement. I would gladly support Dr Eruko deputized by someone else to counter ruto. Kenya is yearning for an alternative away from odinga Kenyatta and kalenjin tribal conflict.

I have to say I thought Ekuru was a good choice.  That is before I had ever heard him speak.  When I heard him, it changed my mind.  There is that photo where he poses in pensive mood.  I had used it to judge him until I heard him speak.

I think if someone like Prof. Wainaina can work on messaging his ideas to wanjiku, he might be a good choice.  He'll still have a heck of a time getting wanjiku to change from her addiction to mobsters and thugs though.  Maybe if he brazenly embezzled money from his schools, wanjiku might give him a second glance.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2017, 04:42:07 PM »

Uthamaki has already selected Charles Keter to replace him. He is done done! as we say in Krio.

I could easily see Waiguru picking the mantle from kamwana.  In Central the mood in 2022 might be for giving the other gender a chance.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 04:46:31 PM »

I could easily see Waiguru picking the mantle from kamwana.  In Central the mood in 2022 might be for giving the other gender a chance.
Lol. If they do that they may have a chance of pulling me in a little: girl power! Haha. If you gonna have thieves anyway, Im going with my gender tribe. :D But...naaah. I think of Waiguru as just a thief. But who knows? She may end up deputizing Ruto.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 06:15:05 PM »
Windy what with Dr ekuru talking? His voice or lack of ideas?

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2017, 06:17:16 PM »
Windy what with Dr ekuru talking? His voice or lack of ideas?

He seemed to have serious doubts about himself.  Like he didn't take his candidature seriously at all.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2017, 06:27:01 PM »
Yep he was out of element. I will talk to those that met him early in 2016 to see what they thought

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2017, 07:06:10 PM »
Simple. Ekuru "lost" it when he conceded. He was suppose to be third leg of NASA - not really the 3rd force.