Author Topic: Hail the master race  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Hail the master race
« on: August 14, 2017, 12:54:28 PM »
[img][https://i.redd.it/4d3ybkra0kfz.jpg[img]

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Hail the master race
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 01:58:26 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 02:07:13 PM »
I could be wrong but I think these "alt-right", "nationalist" people have a right to marches, picketings, rallies, etc - without being harassed by the equally rabid and toxic hard left. Let them be ... they might lose relevance faster that way - if indeed they lack a point which I doubt.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 02:19:25 PM »
Unless they are ready to do the heavy lifting and dirty jobs immigrants do, I don't see how these 'supremacy' marches can help this ignorant, largely illiterate lot.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 02:30:27 PM »
Unless they are ready to do the heavy lifting and dirty jobs immigrants do, I don't see how these 'supremacy' marches can help this ignorant, largely illiterate lot.

They are scared of changing demographics... from pure white to brown  :) Let them be - the vitriol some people hurl at them only exacerbates their fears.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 02:33:22 PM »
What business do Kenyans have to worry about white nationalists when they are being killed by a Tribal Supremacist Government?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 03:22:48 PM »

They are scared of changing demographics... from pure white to brown  :) Let them be - the vitriol some people hurl at them only exacerbates their fears.

America has always had darkies.  In earlier times, slaves even outnumbered the melanin deficient in large swathes of the country. 

Why are supremacists, by a long shot always, the least capable, appealing and desirable of the allegedly superior group?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 03:37:56 PM »

America has always had darkies.  In earlier times, slaves even outnumbered the melanin deficient in large swathes of the country. 

Why are supremacists, by a long shot always, the least capable, appealing and desirable of the allegedly superior group?

The rhetorical question is your answer: fear. Coupled with ignorance, Trumpism, etc.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 03:45:03 PM »

I recall the rabid racist Nick Griffin discovering that his DNA included a higher than average contribution from the black race.  It promptly killed his "career" as the leader of a racist club.

This master race is quite....weak.