Author Topic: Aladwa wins Makadara  (Read 1328 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Aladwa wins Makadara
« on: August 12, 2017, 07:09:11 PM »
Very strategic man. We had given up on this seat. My nephew had crunch numbers and we thought Jubilee had it. this is a gift to Aladwa.

http://www.nation.co.ke/counties/nairobi/George-Aladwa-Nairobi-Makadara-MP/1954174-4053272-1043ggrz/index.html

Dida,
3% denied Nasa a chance to win Garissa. Nasa really didn't work do well in NEP. There should be out reach in this area. Turkana too split.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Aladwa wins Makadara
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 07:16:39 PM »
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 07:18:30 PM »
Nasa made a blunder not nominate him.. who did he beat.. I hate the guy voice I cannot stand his irritating sound

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 07:22:27 PM »
He beat ODM of course - after he was rigged out in their primaries.

Makadara is a swing county - only the likes of Sonko could win by landslide.

Nasa made a blunder not nominate him.. who did he beat.. I hate the guy voice I cannot stand his irritating sound
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 07:56:48 PM »
That is the problem with coalition politics you get to deal with Tribal lords in the local areas..

http://results.ke.nation.news/kenya/president.html?utm_source=nation.co.ke&utm_medium=cta&utm_campaign=electionske&utm_term=electionske&utm_content=results

The map is a clear indication that nasa had no way of beating jubilee.. Jubilee had 51% to 52% without padding

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 08:19:49 PM »
I don't think we will ever know who won despite Pundit's phony tribal math. If you accept there was rigging then you cannot believe in maps and such manipulable propaganda tools. I accept this as just another blot in our history.

That is the problem with coalition politics you get to deal with Tribal lords in the local areas..

http://results.ke.nation.news/kenya/president.html?utm_source=nation.co.ke&utm_medium=cta&utm_campaign=electionske&utm_term=electionske&utm_content=results

The map is a clear indication that nasa had no way of beating jubilee.. Jubilee had 51% to 52% without padding