Author Topic: What is the Purpose of MOAS in Computer Generated Polls  (Read 2598 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
What is the Purpose of MOAS in Computer Generated Polls
« on: August 12, 2017, 06:59:09 PM »
Is this not even to its adherents an exercise in futility? In an age of mass 54% vs 44% it is much easier to identify who was voted for by a computer and who was not.

Did Karua lose to Waiguru? Or Kidero to Sonko? Or Mwakwere to Mvurya? Did Ole Lenku win?

We will never really know while Uhuru controls the levers of power having himself like all the above "winners" secured the much talked about and predicted 54%

Even losers were being denied their rightful lose because one specific loser had to score 44%

Termie, what do they call that?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: What is the Purpose of MOAS in Computer Generated Polls
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 08:29:03 PM »
MOAS = Mother Of All Stuffing
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 10:03:49 PM »
Is this not even to its adherents an exercise in futility? In an age of mass 54% vs 44% it is much easier to identify who was voted for by a computer and who was not.

Did Karua lose to Waiguru? Or Kidero to Sonko? Or Mwakwere to Mvurya? Did Ole Lenku win?

We will never really know while Uhuru controls the levers of power having himself like all the above "winners" secured the much talked about and predicted 54%

Even losers were being denied their rightful lose because one specific loser had to score 44%

Termie, what do they call that?

I am accepting that Uhuru has won, because he has been declared a winner.  I have doubts about the results because of what happened with the scans though.  Out of 40,883 scans, not a single one, materializes until a day later.  To me, that is the only what the fuck moment that could mean something unbecoming was going on. 

The pattern of the differences is also surprising, though I saw Raila leading for a very short time in the early minutes of the portal.  The randomness disappeared shortly thereafter.

As for the scans, it means that out of 40,883 polling stations, not one of them sent one scan after completion of counting that night, even as they sent typed text of the results that were being displayed.  Chiloba, Msando among others talked themselves hoarse and bragged about how this was going to happen, as one of the guarantors of a clean process.  I just assumed that is what was going to happen.  I think even NASA, in their disorganization(where were their agents), deferred to that idea.

What were they(POs) all waiting for before starting to send what eventually became an avalanche of scans?  Did they all just forget until the next day?  And when this avalanche was coming in, where were they doing it from and which party agents were there?  Maybe there is a perfectly innocent explanation.  If I can find that explanation, I might even vouch for kamwana's victory on the basis of these results as opposed to just the declaration. 

I also don't understand why the numbers Chebukati gave as registered voters add up to more than those on the voter register he shared a few weeks earlier.  They were not 19,611,423 as he claimed but 19,632,796.  There are only 4 counties whose voter numbers as announced match what is in the register.  Diaspora, Garissa, Nyamira, and Turkana.  He did not even bother to include prisons.  Not that any of this would make a difference, but it adds to the dubiousness of a process that is already being doubted.  Three more days would have cleaned up this act.

Also the constituency tallying was virtually invisible as the delayed scans hogged all the attention.  And the NASA agents again.  Where were they? 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 10:53:03 PM »
I am accepting that Uhuru has won, because he has been declared a winner.  I have doubts about the results because of what happened with the scans though.  Out of 40,883 scans, not a single one, materializes until a day later.  To me, that is the only what the fuck moment that could mean something unbecoming was going on. 

The pattern of the differences is also surprising, though I saw Raila leading for a very short time in the early minutes of the portal.  The randomness disappeared shortly thereafter.

As for the scans, it means that out of 40,883 polling stations, not one of them sent one scan after completion of counting that night, even as they sent typed text of the results that were being displayed.  Chiloba, Msando among others talked themselves hoarse and bragged about how this was going to happen, as one of the guarantors of a clean process.  I just assumed that is what was going to happen.  I think even NASA, in their disorganization(where were their agents), deferred to that idea.

What were they(POs) all waiting for before starting to send what eventually became an avalanche of scans?  Did they all just forget until the next day?  And when this avalanche was coming in, where were they doing it from and which party agents were there?  Maybe there is a perfectly innocent explanation.  If I can find that explanation, I might even vouch for kamwana's victory on the basis of these results as opposed to just the declaration. 

I also don't understand why the numbers Chebukati gave as registered voters add up to more than those on the voter register he shared a few weeks earlier.  They were not 19,611,423 as he claimed but 19,632,796.  There are only 4 counties whose voter numbers as announced match what is in the register.  Diaspora, Garissa, Nyamira, and Turkana.  He did not even bother to include prisons.  Not that any of this would make a difference, but it adds to the dubiousness of a process that is already being doubted.  Three more days would have cleaned up this act.

Also the constituency tallying was virtually invisible as the delayed scans hogged all the attention.  And the NASA agents again.  Where were they?

You are not the only one in this dilemma. I battled Kichwa over it in another thread - basically battling myself - he did not take it kindly.

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=5076.0
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 12:51:19 AM »
MOAS = Mother Of All Stuffing
How very appropriate.... The digital duo have gone all e-ballot stuffing.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 01:30:05 AM »
MOAS stood the test of time. Kenya is a tribal nation with or without stuffing tribal tyranny would have reigned. How did Uhuru score so high in Western Kenya..He invaded Nasa zones and delivered. Now Ababu is guaranteed of a CS position and he may deputize Ruto in 2022 or be a major player.. Meanwhile Nanok is praising the king from Turkana. he is tired fighting the tyranny of tribalism

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 04:21:23 PM »
Who this confused cookie?

MOAS stood the test of time. Kenya is a tribal nation with or without stuffing tribal tyranny would have reigned. How did Uhuru score so high in Western Kenya..He invaded Nasa zones and delivered. Now Ababu is guaranteed of a CS position and he may deputize Ruto in 2022 or be a major player.. Meanwhile Nanok is praising the king from Turkana. he is tired fighting the tyranny of tribalism
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 04:33:46 PM »
Omollo,
Do you have anything you want to debunk on my comment above? I have maintained that having looked at the data and worked with Nasa he had no chance in hell of beating Uhuru. That was known by all principals. Their antics after elections is what is really pissing me off. It costing lives and property. Nasa needs to get rid of Raila and move forward

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 05:06:42 PM »
Like I suspected you are an idiot from choo. The flies are still hovering around you.

Find some idiot on this board to share your stupidity and stay well clear of me.

I may add one thing. This is not a joke or a school debate. Real people are dying and they will die. So please do not get in between. It is good advice. Go back to choo and lie low.

Omollo,
Do you have anything you want to debunk on my comment above? I have maintained that having looked at the data and worked with Nasa he had no chance in hell of beating Uhuru. That was known by all principals. Their antics after elections is what is really pissing me off. It costing lives and property. Nasa needs to get rid of Raila and move forward
Omollo,

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 05:19:18 PM »
Are you that concerned about loss of life and property because if you really are you should know that during Ouruto, there has been a loss of life and property and that will continue.

Omollo,
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 05:36:16 PM »
Are you that concerned about loss of life and property because if you really are you should know that during Ouruto, there has been a loss of life and property and that will continue.

Omollo,

Yes, Yes. I am concerned about loss of life too. It is important that my supporters do not die in vain. You elites want to sacrifice them for no good reason. In a war that we lost to Jubilee. let us be reasonable

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2017, 05:36:47 PM »
Like I suspected you are an idiot from choo. The flies are still hovering around you.

Find some idiot on this board to share your stupidity and stay well clear of me.

I may add one thing. This is not a joke or a school debate. Real people are dying and they will die. So please do not get in between. It is good advice. Go back to choo and lie low.

Omollo,
Omollo,

Stop personal attacks.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2017, 05:40:22 PM »
I haven't started. I have singled you out for special treatment.

Stop personal attacks.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2017, 05:43:28 PM »
I haven't started. I have singled you out for special treatment.

Stop personal attacks.
Why do you want to target me? I am a small guy. I am nobody. target Uhuru stop being an anarchist

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2017, 05:48:27 PM »
What makes you think you are not an elite.  Who is causing the loss of life, the person who issues "shoot to kill orders" and the person who aims and squeezes the trigger or the person who is exercising their constitutional rights.  You seem to be very confused about who to blame for the loss of life when it is very clear.  That makes me believe that you are NOT sincere.  If you worked for NASA and now want to join Jubilee, then just do so and hopefully they give you enough to eat but please stop the hypocrisy.

Omollo,

Yes, Yes. I am concerned about loss of life too. It is important that my supporters do not die in vain. You elites want to sacrifice them for no good reason. In a war that we lost to Jubilee. let us be reasonable
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2017, 05:53:20 PM »
i am an elite. I blame the police and Uhuru for the killings. I have advocated that citizens in these areas not go out and confront police. I leaned heavily on Ken Okoth to work with the leadership there to tell people to stay indoors and hide from Uhuru militias. I am telling Nasa to not even try to confront Jubilee unless they have FIRE power to overthrow Uhuru. What is planned by the militia within our forces is to kill Nasa supporters to submission. I want us to be careful and let this matter rest where it is now while we look for funds and strategies to beat Jubilee

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2017, 06:13:43 PM »
Windy City..what evidence do you have that scanned form 34A did not arrive until the following day.They arrived and we're shared to agents as per early agreement by parties n iebc.Only when NASA went rogue did iebc released them to public.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2017, 06:17:41 PM »
Windy City..what evidence do you have that scanned form 34A did not arrive until the following day.They arrived and we're shared to agents as per early agreement by parties n iebc.Only when NASA went rogue did iebc released them to public.

They didnt arrive until after Tuesday..

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2017, 06:20:56 PM »
You love to peddle LIES.