Author Topic: What next for Kalonzo?  (Read 1758 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
What next for Kalonzo?
« on: August 09, 2017, 03:35:54 PM »
As we wait for his media appearance with regard to the results, the humiliating beating he has received across Ukambani means he has to be quick if he is to retain relevance by 2022. What options?

1. Concedes and pleads with Uhuruto - both refuse or agree to rehabilitate him
2. Concedes and pleads with Uhuru/Ruto - Ruto/Uhuru says no, I have/am talking to Mudavadi.
3. Doesn't concede and waits to take over Raila's mantle
4. Lives to watermelon spirit and flip flops all the way to 2022
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: What next for Kalonzo?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 03:38:24 PM »
All Ukambani was hacked. Check the logs

As we wait for his media appearance with regard to the results, the humiliating beating he has received across Ukambani means he has to be quick if he is to retain relevance by 2022. What options?

2. Concedes and pleads with Uhuru/Ruto - Ruto/Uhuru says no, I have/am talking to Mudavadi.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 03:43:00 PM »
Who cares about  these guys? There are various UN/AU positions - with war, hunger and disasters all over - or well natural attrition will take care of them.

Kenya needs to mature so that losers move on - like Mukhisa Kituyi or Al Gore - who run serious IGOs. Dr Kituyi is actually the UNCTAD secretary general - a post more powerful than Kimilili MP or a mere CS.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 03:45:02 PM »
Even with hacking Wiper is still the key party in Ukambani. Chap Chap has a single MP in all of Ukambani. Jubilee has three.

All Ukambani was hacked. Check the logs

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 03:49:38 PM »
The Mother Fucker Gout is back here in his usual handle.

I have a lot of unfinished business with you and you have just turned up at the right time you son of a whore.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 03:50:04 PM »
My advice is for him and Raila to retire completely. Not coz I dislike them but for Raila I think he has already given too much. Let him pursue personal legacy. Kalonzo, I dont know. If it werent for Ruto Im sure Uhuru could in a year or so appoint him some important ambassador somewhere.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 12:41:29 AM »
I don't do this.!!!

I am in Nairobi CBD taking my Konyagi as a NASA supporter not that I like Raila but as a person who believes in change, evolution and human development!! Are you in Kenya? It is credible I have seen Maina Kiai on Ntv - that's the kind of Kenyan I can place my bets on

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 01:10:00 AM »
I confuse gout and garlic. My apologies.
I don't do this.!!!

I am in Nairobi CBD taking my Konyagi as a NASA supporter not that I like Raila but as a person who believes in change, evolution and human development!! Are you in Kenya? It is credible I have seen Maina Kiai on Ntv - that's the kind of Kenyan I can place my bets on

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 06:35:01 PM »
Mutua is going to finish Kalonzo...

Mutua says Machakos win proves he reigns supreme over Kalonzo
https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2017/08/mutua-says-machakos-win-proves-reigns-supreme-kalonzo/

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 11:38:03 PM »
Kalonzo even with his flip flop tendency isnt as bad as these other guys in power. He needs to stay on. Raila may need to retire or focus his energies on other nation building efforts and leave a legacy...... Right now we are screwed either way you cut it.... but my upcoming candidate in another few years is Dan Shikanda.....lol, the one who was campaigning with peter Kenneth.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 02:08:34 PM »
No way Raila is retiring. Once he starts giving this ultimatums it is a tactic to be in the game up to 2020.

Is the Musila talk a cue that the best way forward is to work with Ruto?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 03:23:38 PM »
Precisely.
No way Raila is retiring. Once he starts giving this ultimatums it is a tactic to be in the game up to 2020.

Is the Musila talk a cue that the best way forward is to work with Ruto?