Author Topic: Owuoth,KDF Spokesperson is missing  (Read 8424 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Owuoth,KDF Spokesperson is missing
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2017, 06:40:58 AM »
The most important thing is that NASA not only saved this dude his job but may have saved his life. I am sure he still has kids and a wife to feed. He was already being hounded  like a dog out of his job until Mr. Nyongo intervened. He better hope and pray NASA wins because this cartel does not forget. Judge Odunga will probably face the same fate if Jubilee wins. This elections is very consequential to many people.

His job was never at risk, keep dreaming and keep up the face saving consolation.

Nyongo was a big fool for failure to countercheck. It would have cost nothing but a few calls.

Anyway, he's a politician first, and if dancing on a grave will advance his cause, why not jump into it headlong?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2017, 06:59:39 AM »
BTW,
How did Owuoth confirm authenticity of the documents 'leaked' by Babu?

Was it a statement,presser or what?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2017, 07:29:02 AM »
Raila claims KDF spokesman is dead

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2017, 12:11:14 PM »
BTW,

He might discussed it with the parties involved before talking to the media.  That is what I would do.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2017, 12:22:11 PM »
BTW,

He might discussed it with the parties involved before talking to the media.  That is what I would do.

I mean, how did he communicate to the press the authenticity of the documents?

Haven't seen no clip

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2017, 12:37:44 PM »
And how do you know all this pastor? Can't you see you sound like the kettle here.

The most important thing is that NASA not only saved this dude his job but may have saved his life. I am sure he still has kids and a wife to feed. He was already being hounded  like a dog out of his job until Mr. Nyongo intervened. He better hope and pray NASA wins because this cartel does not forget. Judge Odunga will probably face the same fate if Jubilee wins. This elections is very consequential to many people.

His job was never at risk, keep dreaming and keep up the face saving consolation.

Nyongo was a big fool for failure to countercheck. It would have cost nothing but a few calls.

Anyway, he's a politician first, and if dancing on a grave will advance his cause, why not jump into it headlong?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2017, 12:43:52 PM »
BTW,

Haven't seen no clip

I don't know.  Still I think he did it.  Otherwise he would have denied it. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2017, 01:14:04 PM »
BTW,

Haven't seen no clip

This was his response when he was 'presented'

Omamo was categorical they are forgeries

There are reports that he called a presser at a city hotel and declared the documents authentic but taken out of context. I'd have loved to watch him confirming the same instead of reported speech
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001249568/kdf-confirms-nasa-claim-on-military-preparations

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2017, 01:19:34 PM »
And how do you know all this pastor? Can't you see you sound like the kettle here.

Because there is nothing suggesting he was

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2017, 01:31:48 PM »
BTW,

Haven't seen no clip

There are reports that he called a presser at a city hotel and declared the documents authentic but taken out of context. I'd have loved to watch him confirming the same instead of reported speech
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001249568/kdf-confirms-nasa-claim-on-military-preparations

He had ample opportunity to deny it on that platform.  His boss was claiming them to be fake.  I find it revealing that he does not take advantage of that situation to simply deny that he authenticated them.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2017, 01:39:13 PM »
I suspect that Mutai Ngunyi is running this show. He admires Machiavelli too much. Omamo should grow some balls and refuse to be paraded like a junior officer to make incredible statements beneath her position as a CS. She needs to tell the Mafia to go do what the Mooch said Banon was doing to himself then call Nyong'o.  There is nothing they can do to her now.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2017, 01:51:21 PM »
BTW,

Haven't seen no clip

He had ample opportunity to deny it on that platform.  His boss was claiming them to be fake.  I find it revealing that he does not take advantage of that situation to simply deny that he authenticated them.
Until I see a clip of him confirming their authenticity, I will dismiss it as a media fabrication. How do you have such presser on such a sensational claim and not record?

So, he never confirmed their authenticity then and when asked pointedly, he was noncommittal.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2017, 02:02:27 PM »
I suspect that Mutai Ngunyi is running this show. He admires Machiavelli too much. Omamo should grow some balls and refuse to be paraded like a junior officer to make incredible statements beneath her position as a CS. She needs to tell the Mafia to go do what the Mooch said Banon was doing to himself then call Nyong'o.  There is nothing they can do to her now.

CSs are employees and will always tow the line of whatever admin is in place.

If Nyongo is believable,and I have no reason to believe him any more than Moses Kuria, KDF embarrassed by the heat generated by first, leaking of the documents,and secondly confirming their authenticity, Owuoth was reprimanded. The higher ups were not satisfied and they ordered his sacking. This was later revised to compulsory leave. Nigga goes and on his way there is a change of mind reflecting indecision and panic especially following Musando which was growing.

So they recall him with strict warning to speak to nobody including his family. Like Uriah, he obeys to the dot not giving as much as the courtesy of advising his family of the change of plans. He heads back to NBO. Wife panics, talks to someone and in that confusion, word reaches Nyongo. Colonel is not in Koru, his phones are dead. Perfect opportunity to strike the hammer while hot. Two prominent sons of the lake have been disappeared in under 48hrs. They want him just as dead as Musando.

The other version is simple; NASWA can't reach him and nor can his family for the day. They fabricate a story and run with it. Owuoth comes out and shows them the middle finger

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2017, 02:05:19 PM »
Until I see a clip of him confirming their authenticity, I will dismiss it as a media fabrication. How do you have such presser in such a sensational claim and not record?

So, he never confirmed their authenticity then and when asked pointedly, he was noncommittal.

Maybe there is no clip.  In which case you just have to rely on inference.  If he had not authenticated it, he would just deny it.  He would not be noncommittal.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2017, 02:17:29 PM »
Until I see a clip of him confirming their authenticity, I will dismiss it as a media fabrication. How do you have such presser in such a sensational claim and not record?

Maybe there is no clip.  In which case you just have to rely on inference.  If he had not authenticated it, he would just deny it.  He would not be noncommittal.
Similarly, he did not deny his compulsory leave, trip home,going offline...all he said was he is working and all else is nonsense. Imagine clinging to the theory that he's still missing because it was reported thus and ignoring the man in front of you

Omamo says they are forgeries
Owuoth won't comment
Media says he authenticated.

Omamo and Owuoth carry the day. That's my inference

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2017, 02:26:51 PM »
There is a strong argument to be made that Adam and Eve would not have eaten the fruit if God did not make such a big deal about it.

Similarly, he did not deny his compulsory leave, trip home,going offline...all he said was he is working and all else is nonsense. Imagine clinging to the theory that he's still missing because it was reported thus and ignoring the man in front of you

Owuoth won't comment

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2017, 02:51:11 PM »
All clips of the KDF owning up are conveniently omitting Owuoth making that statement
KTN

NTV

What I'm saying is even if there were a meeting, Owuoth did not authenticate those documents. That's media's version

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2017, 04:23:31 PM »

Owuoth won't comment

What did he say when he was asked about the compulsory leave?  Was he noncommittal?  Maybe you have the evidence that he was but won't share?

On that platform, it's a safe bet he would just agree with his boss's narrative.  Denying that he authenticated the document would be consistent with the boss.  Instead he is noncommittal.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2017, 05:29:07 PM »
All clips of the KDF owning up are conveniently omitting Owuoth making that statement
KTN

NTV

What I'm saying is even if there were a meeting, Owuoth did not authenticate those documents. That's media's version

I make many statements that are not on clips.  Mountains of them.  Owuoth has had ample opportunity to deny the widely reported story that he authenticated the document.  In the friendly confines of his parading no less.  And he has not.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2017, 06:02:09 PM »

Owuoth won't comment

What did he say when he was asked about the compulsory leave?  Was he noncommittal?  Maybe you have the evidence that he was but won't share?

On that platform, it's a safe bet he would just agree with his boss's narrative.  Denying that he authenticated the document would be consistent with the boss.  Instead he is noncommittal.

He said he has been working ALL ALONG