Author Topic: Miguna Miguna - the mad man - loses yet another running mate  (Read 2541 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/07/29/migunas-running-mate-pulls-out-of-nairobi-race-cites-poor-working_c1606631

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
Re: Miguna Miguna - the mad man - loses yet another running mate
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 01:46:45 PM »
Can you prove how Miguna is a mad man?

The lady is a poor..she must have been bribed with 3MN or 4MN to ditch Miguna,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 02:21:26 PM »
Those of us with 17yrs plus online experience in rcb & nipate know miguna for the pyscopath he is.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 03:58:14 PM »
Those of us with 17yrs plus online experience in rcb & nipate know miguna for the pyscopath he is.

Online experience on what?You cannot substantiate,Miguna has a beautiful brains and integrity...I don't think a whole prime minister would have appointed a psychopath to represent him in PNU-ODM grand coalition,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 04:21:51 PM »
Raila didn't know and he later regret when Miguna showed his true colors.Miguna Miguna is a classic pyschopath - a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.Nobody can work with Miguna for a long time.
Online experience on what?You cannot substantiate,Miguna has a beautiful brains and integrity...I don't think a whole prime minister would have appointed a psychopath to represent him in PNU-ODM grand coalition,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 04:40:32 PM »
Raila didn't know and he later regret when Miguna showed his true colors.Miguna Miguna is a classic pyschopath - a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.Nobody can work with Miguna for a long time.

Without Prejudice.

Check your facts please,
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2000049232/miguna-turns-down-pm-s-advisor-job

Its Miguna who declined Raila job after he was reinstated...Its the power brokers and tenderpreneurs who hounded Miguna out of office due to zero tolerance on corruption.In Kenya,People who have integrity and fight corruption are called mad,psychopaths,foreign agents,enemy of their tribes etc etc...

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 04:51:06 PM »
It's not about corruption. It could be any issues and miguna miguna is just miguna miguna. Raila was trying to reduce the mess at that point - after realizing miguna would sing like a bird - through his book.

Check your facts please,
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2000049232/miguna-turns-down-pm-s-advisor-job

Its Miguna who declined Raila job after he was reinstated...Its the power brokers and tenderpreneurs who hounded Miguna out of office due to zero tolerance on corruption.In Kenya,People who have integrity and fight corruption are called mad,psychopaths,foreign agents,enemy of their tribes etc etc...

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2017, 04:56:40 PM »
Raila was trying to reduce the mess at that point - after realizing miguna would sing like a bird - through his book.

Precisely,

Miguna cannot be bought,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2017, 08:25:45 PM »
Whenever I see Miguna, I see a textbook case of NPD.  Donald Trump also has the same disorder.  Idi Amin was another one.  Granted, this is just a casual take.  But the fact that they both check almost all the boxes is remarkable.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20025568
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2017, 08:40:47 PM »
Raila attracts these type of people. Remember omwenga, Dr owuof baptized raila, deya the trafficker, the conman Jacob juma and miguna .. I will

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2017, 01:04:49 PM »
I agree with Pundit. Political fallouts are a staple in Kenya but Miguna Miguna was truly special. He was like those women who hold you hostage by threatening to cause a scene in a market place and embarrass you by shouting wild accusations on crowded streets or walking naked. Unpredictable and given to tantrums.

I also agree that he seems to be a Narcissist more than a psycopath. I don't think he's sadistic or has trouble 'feeling' like other people, he just is deeply convicted of his own importance and sense of entitlement and feels everything deeply but for himself. And yes, Donald Trump is one of those as well.