Author Topic: Dr Eukur Aukot and his agent were of course lying. IEBC have their act together  (Read 1937 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
This NASA and their civil society groupies will stop at nothing to besmirch IEBC - well aware the kind of thrashing they will receive will be quite heavy.

Mr Kagai also apologised to his colleagues for giving wrong information to his bosses in Nairobi and not seeking clarification from the IEBC and the printers.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Tracking-presidential-ballot-papers-Dubai/1056-4036562-brf7yc/index.html

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
Well, to be fair  Ekuro and Kagai are not NASA. Also, I didnt get the thing about tracking planes rather than the cargo and why the delegation were not allowed to count the ballots (or booklets, if you will) themselves? From what I understand, the report here says that Al Ghurair has merely provided this information on some sort of label but the delegation has not inspected it themselves? If not, why travel to Dubai? Also, what was the explanation about the supposed 95% not there when they arrived the other day? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding these explanations in the news report. Its still better than the picture presented before, though.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Aukot may have scored on public participation but he is over using the Goodwill he gained

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
Ok.....whaaaaat???? Now I'm confused. Whats going on here?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You want to un-bundle all the ballets/bundles/boxes and manually re-count. IEBC has put in place so many controls I don't think rigging of any serious scale can go undetected - tracking ballots using serial numbers - all those security features in the ballots - to biometric - then all parties will have agents - every station will max out 700 votes---results will be counted and pin on notice board - signed by agents --electronic results transmitted --copies faxed to many places --paper form with all material will be returned- tell me how it possible to rig that.

They have been nothing but open - this is probably the first time they are allowing this - and already Kagais are taking pictures which is contrary to law.

Raila and NASA will lose - not because of IEBC - but because they have few votes than Jubilee.

Well, to be fair  Ekuro and Kagai are not NASA. Also, I didnt get the thing about tracking planes rather than the cargo and why the delegation were not allowed to count the ballots (or booklets, if you will) themselves? From what I understand, the report here says that Al Ghurair has merely provided this information on some sort of label but the delegation has not inspected it themselves? If not, why travel to Dubai? Also, what was the explanation about the supposed 95% not there when they arrived the other day? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding these explanations in the news report. Its still better than the picture presented before, though.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Ok.....whaaaaat???? Now I'm confused. Whats going on here?

Yesterday Aukot issued a statement...a damning statement. His basis was his representative in Dubai.

Today we have a journalist in Dubai telling us that Aukot's agent regrets his alarmist preliminary report.

Aukot is disputing this and insisting the earlier report stands. So either his agent has been bought, or the statement was untruthful and unnecessarily alarmist.

It's weird that NASWA are running with Aukot's narrative when they failed to send a representative
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Aukot is appendage to NASA. His brief is to discredit IEBC all the way. They all know they cannot beat Uhuru in the polls.
Yesterday Aukot issued a statement...a damning statement. His basis was his representative in Dubai.

Today we have a journalist in Dubai telling us that Aukot's agent regrets his alarmist preliminary report.

Aukot is disputing this and insisting the earlier report stands. So either his agent has been bought, or the statement was untruthful and unnecessarily alarmist.

It's weird that NASWA are running with Aukot's narrative when they failed to send a representative

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Aukot beats a hasty retreat but still won't admit he was being a moron
[pdf]https://doc-08-94-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/6fb3uau5keqbtaus8fi9o657eo8puk59/k931beve3ce8dfkqcp8gspdmri5u7f92/1501408800000/04337140818026888198/12224786595832373797/0Bxrb6oJXBrk8QS1ZTDY4Q28tVnM?e=download&nonce=rej7okpho6nek&user=12224786595832373797&hash=tdt6nnojlqr3duoi4dppnn7fg8m1afqh[/pdf]