Author Topic: Yet another Infotrak poll - massaging Kidero before he is kicked out.  (Read 1209 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
https://citizentv.co.ke/news/sonko-kidero-in-a-bruising-race-11-days-to-elections-new-poll-shows-171656/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=notifications&utm_campaign=onesignal_notifications

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Comparatively, 56% would rather vote for NASA presidential candidate Raila Odinga as President Uhuru only commands 40% popularity.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit - I think Sonko has a challenge "prizing away" the Kamba vote from Kidero - don't just dismiss polls.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
Pundit - I think Sonko has a challenge "prizing away" the Kamba vote from Kidero - don't just dismiss polls.
If Kidero wins Nairobi given his dismal record, I'll consider that more impressive than whoever wins Prezzo. Kweli. Full disclosure, I have been planning to vote out Kidero after one year or so after he had won, simply because as a Nairobian, I haven't the slightest clue what he's been up to. It doesn't reach me, whatever it is. All I've seen in Nairobi are National infrastructure projects. And a fancy building near Yaya that I was told Kidero is building (for himself, not the county).

I dislike Sonko's ujinga. He has a good heart, I cannot deny that. The man has educated many, many people and helped many mama mbogas, and he was doing that before he joined politics. But he is a chemist. For all his willingness to give, he participates in ruining kids' lives. And running a county means more than just doling out cash to needy folk. Same case as Joho. I hear he is a generous soul. But a chemist nonetheless.

For governor you are not looking for a candidate for canonization. You want someone who will improve life for the whole county. So willingness and ability are key. That person was Peter Kenneth. Last elections, it was Gakuo. But we were so afraid of Waititu that we chose Kidero, the Mumias destroyer. It's all well and good since if we had not chosen him, we would have chosen Jimnah Mbaru if he went independent. Same difference. Corporate thugs are the worst! The late Thuo who rivaled Kabogo was one. Dude destroyed KBS to build his city hopper. These people are no better than the stone throwers just because they dress in suits and are fluent in English.

I wish Martha Karua had vied independently in Nairobi in 2013. I think she would have had a shot at winning.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Kadame I think the next Nairobi Governor is Sonko - he is just surprisingly facing an uphill task contrary to expectations - given his many advantages. The dynamic I see is that the Kamba vote has not switched to him en masse as expected. Cause Kalonzo. Welcome to Kenya.