Author Topic: Greet Mandago - Wetangula and Isaac Ruto  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Greet Mandago - Wetangula and Isaac Ruto
« on: July 27, 2017, 05:15:35 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Greet Mandago - Wetangula and Isaac Ruto
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 05:15:55 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 05:18:50 PM »
Mandago decided to send Sudi to "represent him".

They have "denied" having anything to do with the exodus of Kikuyus from Uasin Gishu.

I think Kikuyus should not fear anything. The killer Kalenjins are still in Jubilee. If I were a Kikuyu I would not waste my money running away from Uasin Gishu.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 05:45:04 PM »

They have "denied" having anything to do with the exodus of Kikuyus from Uasin Gishu.

I think Kikuyus should not fear anything. The killer Kalenjins are still in Jubilee. If I were a Kikuyu I would not waste my money running away from Uasin Gishu.

Omollo,

That's easy to say when your life is not on the line though.  You have one life which cannot be refunded.

That said, it seems like Mandago has not been putting much stock in MOAS.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 12:31:07 PM »
Termie

Kikuyus are following your view and bailing out of Uasin Gishu in droves. I think Mandago is "encouraging" them somehow.

I fear two possible scenarios:

A. Buzeki may equally "encourage" Luhyas and Luos etc to leave
B. The Kikuyus could retaliate and
C. The situation could get out of control

Omollo,

That's easy to say when your life is not on the line though.  You have one life which cannot be refunded.

That said, it seems like Mandago has not been putting much stock in MOAS.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 01:35:42 PM »
Mandago is hard nut to crack - look like the tables have turned against Buzeki.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 02:08:44 PM »
He is a Blackmailer par excellence. He has blackmailed both NASA and Jubilee. JP has kept quiet as he does his deals while NASA had the choice to ask Luhyas and Luos to vote for him or he "encourages" them to leave until after elections.

Dangerous man.

Then he has this Sudi guy who having listened to him is just a regular thug. In fact thug is not descriptive. Sudi is a potential mass murderer who thinks a conscience was never a human trait and if it were became "extinct" along with walking on all fours.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 02:14:11 PM »
Yeap - I suspect many kalenjin (possibly wsr) - know those 3 "fearless" -mandago-sudi-keter- would be required for hard-tackling in 2022 against the likes of Kabogo - they are willing to do the dirty job - so a lot of people are conflicted. I think he has won governorship by playing both sides. Isaac was hoping to do the same - but he rushed headlong to NASA - loosing his average. Mandago has proven his mettle - of course that depend if Luo-Luhya-Kikuyu will give in Mandago machination.
He is a Blackmailer par excellence. He has blackmailed both NASA and Jubilee. JP has kept quiet as he does his deals while NASA had the choice to ask Luhyas and Luos to vote for him or he "encourages" them to leave until after elections.

Dangerous man.

Then he has this Sudi guy who having listened to him is just a regular thug. In fact thug is not descriptive. Sudi is a potential mass murderer who thinks a conscience was never a human trait and if it were became "extinct" along with walking on all fours.