Author Topic: RV Pundit do you still own kimetrica  (Read 2386 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
RV Pundit do you still own kimetrica
« on: July 24, 2017, 10:24:36 AM »
https://www.kimetrica.com/contacts/
Kenyans would love to know why this company is being used by jubilee to generate the tribal garbage you regurgitate here day and night.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: RV Pundit do you still own kimetrica
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 10:58:13 AM »
Okay I changed MOAS. Raila is now leading. Don't hate the players; hate the game. I didn't invent tribal voting in kenya. All I tried to do is to capture that in an excel :). I am not sure when that became part of Jubilee.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 11:10:30 AM »
Another thread on MOAS
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 08:11:12 PM »
That's what I thought.  Give me a few days to do a deep dive and establish how state department through Usaid gives work to an enterprise used to fund tribal hate.

Okay I changed MOAS. Raila is now leading. Don't hate the players; hate the game. I didn't invent tribal voting in kenya. All I tried to do is to capture that in an excel :). I am not sure when that became part of Jubilee.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 08:59:45 PM »
Pundito. Of course you are a jubilee fanatical supporter and you have to believe that your side will win mbig. Nobody wants to take that away from you.

What some of us  have serious problems with is the premise that "Kenyan voting is substantially based on tribe" and therefore one can reliably predict, with a very reliable/mathematical/scientific degree of certainty how Kenyans will vote on nane nane this year.    To top it off,  you are very  dismissive of anybody who dares to question the premises of your argument/belief/opinion.   You dismiss all the  other  factors that have been known to  influence elections all over the world by insisting that Kenya is unique in this regard.  You dismiss the overwhelming evidence presented to you that we are not unique and that Kenyans too care about other issues which are NONE tribal.  Naisitoshe,  you base all this on the 2013 voting patterns although a lot has changed since then and  "mambo yabadilika" is hit.   Lastly, when people disagree, you are known to  become abusive and start bragging about how many times you have been right in the past as if that is an indication that you are infallible. You were only right about Ouru's presidency but you are wrong on how he won.  I believe Ouru never made 50% in 2013 and there should have been a run-off.  This country would have been better off but Mutunga court failed this country. 

Your premise is wrong as far as I am concerned even if Ouru were to win.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 10:10:24 PM »
Pundito. Of course you are a jubilee fanatical supporter and you have to believe that your side will win mbig. Nobody wants to take that away from you.

What some of us  have serious problems with is the premise that "Kenyan voting is substantially based on tribe" and therefore one can reliably predict, with a very reliable/mathematical/scientific degree of certainty how Kenyans will vote on nane nane this year.    To top it off,  you are very  dismissive of anybody who dares to question the premises of your argument/belief/opinion.   You dismiss all the  other  factors that have been known to  influence elections all over the world by insisting that Kenya is unique in this regard.  You dismiss the overwhelming evidence presented to you that we are not unique and that Kenyans too care about other issues which are NONE tribal.  Naisitoshe,  you base all this on the 2013 voting patterns although a lot has changed since then and  "mambo yabadilika" is hit.   Lastly, when people disagree, you are known to  become abusive and start bragging about how many times you have been right in the past as if that is an indication that you are infallible. You were only right about Ouru's presidency but you are wrong on how he won.  I believe Ouru never made 50% in 2013 and there should have been a run-off.  This country would have been better off but Mutunga court failed this country. 

Your premise is wrong as far as I am concerned even if Ouru were to win.

Tribe is KING in Kenya and it won't go away just because you wish it to. That is none of Pundito's making.

2002 was tribal. Kalenjins stuck with Moi (Uhuru) simply because he is their own. All other tribes ganged against them
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 12:08:05 AM »
No its not...it's bigger than that

Another thread on MOAS

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2017, 12:48:29 PM »
Patel grow up fool

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2017, 08:02:47 PM »
You have to try harder for me to notice you..
Some of us take our civic responsibility seriously, No one is questioning you for using your time and resources to insult me or any other
tribe but when you have 2 amigos who previously worked at state department setting shop in Kenya and then using that forum to spread
tribal hate then we must question that....
Patel grow up fool

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2017, 07:57:11 AM »
internet never forgets...no witch hunt here......

http://nipate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45616&start=15

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2017, 05:01:58 PM »
More details coming soon.....