Author Topic: Pundit and IPSOS Agree on 53%  (Read 2610 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Pundit and IPSOS Agree on 53%
« on: July 23, 2017, 02:33:09 PM »
Robina are you still doubting me?

For the record, Uhuru is going home.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit and IPSOS Agree on 53%
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 03:00:13 PM »
We rarely agree with Synovate Ipsos but on this we agree.  I have tried all possible realistic configuration including inflating turn out of all nasa strongholds and nasa-leaning battlegrounds- and there is none that has raila winning.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 03:20:43 PM »
Pundit

The turnout in Jubilee areas has been fake since 2007. If you look at the figures from 1992 - 2002 the turnout is quite normal in the sense that it was similar to other areas with the same push factors.

In 1992 the turnout was high in Kikuyu Central as it was in Kalenjin RV. The same trend could be seen in Luo Nyanza.

In 1997 with only one unifying Kikuyu candidate we saw the same trend but it still did not differ with Kalenjin RV.

As soon as Central Kenya forces took over the running of elections, here is what happened:

1. The number of voters in Central DOUBLED
2. The turnout overshot all other areas with similar push factors

Today we have the number of voters in Kiambu the same as the number of voters in the entire central province in 2002.

Only you can believe that crap.

It is only when NASA comes to power that the following will be established:

1. The real number of people in Kenya
2. The real number of people with genuine ID cards
3. The real number of voters
4. A credible and affordable voting system that will eliminate rigging
5. The REAL number of voters in Kiambu and Nakuru
We rarely agree with Synovate Ipsos but on this we agree.  I have tried all possible realistic configuration including inflating turn out of all nasa strongholds and nasa-leaning battlegrounds- and there is none that has raila winning.
Which are these NASA leaning battleground counties that Raila is not winning?

Two pollsters disagree with you BTW if you have read.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 03:29:38 PM »
A whopping 61% of Kenyans think the country is headed towards the wrong direction vs only 27% which includes Pundit think the country is going towards the right direction.  I think these are the number to watch.  These numbers are very bad for any incumbent in any country if the elections are free and fair.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 03:35:51 PM »
I don't agree. The register has been clean, dumped, new one started and those figures still holds. Your animus against central kenya is well known and it cloud your judgement. All the votes in the registers have their biometrics. I don't know how Kiambu has figure out how to duplicate this.

CORD or Raila gained a lot from 2013 turn out. The difference btw Central and say Western came down to less than 10% - normally it would be 30%.

The governorship has led to new dynamic. I expect 2013 turn out to be replicated. 86%. And this Raila will lose.

Pundit

The turnout in Jubilee areas has been fake since 2007. If you look at the figures from 1992 - 2002 the turnout is quite normal in the sense that it was similar to other areas with the same push factors.

In 1992 the turnout was high in Kikuyu Central as it was in Kalenjin RV. The same trend could be seen in Luo Nyanza.

In 1997 with only one unifying Kikuyu candidate we saw the same trend but it still did not differ with Kalenjin RV.

As soon as Central Kenya forces took over the running of elections, here is what happened:

1. The number of voters in Central DOUBLED
2. The turnout overshot all other areas with similar push factors

Today we have the number of voters in Kiambu the same as the number of voters in the entire central province in 2002.

Only you can believe that crap.

It is only when NASA comes to power that the following will be established:

1. The real number of people in Kenya
2. The real number of people with genuine ID cards
3. The real number of voters
4. A credible and affordable voting system that will eliminate rigging
5. The REAL number of voters in Kiambu and Nakuru
Which are these NASA leaning battleground counties that Raila is not winning?

Two pollsters disagree with you BTW if you have read.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 04:19:55 PM »
Before I even respond to the other things you have said that do not add up, when was the register "dumped" and "a new one started"?
I don't agree. The register has been clean, dumped, new one started and those figures still holds. Your animus against central kenya is well known and it cloud your judgement. All the votes in the registers have their biometrics. I don't know how Kiambu has figure out how to duplicate this.

CORD or Raila gained a lot from 2013 turn out. The difference btw Central and say Western came down to less than 10% - normally it would be 30%.

The governorship has led to new dynamic. I expect 2013 turn out to be replicated. 86%. And this Raila will lose.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 04:42:50 PM »
You have a job to divert attention from the real issues. Here you are avoiding the facts and focusing on me. You are unable to impeach the figures and facts.

Let me share one funny fact with all:

Total Votes counted in Central Province (2002) ========= 910,454
Total number of Voters in Central Province (2017)== ==== 2,910,465

Normally? Please what years figures are you referring to. I have them all so you only need to say which year and I verify that 30% gap

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 05:18:37 PM »
2007 register was dumped. This is a new register.
Before I even respond to the other things you have said that do not add up, when was the register "dumped" and "a new one started"?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 05:19:58 PM »
How about Nyanza votes? Fact we have is homa-bay led with double registration and Kiambu figures went up - despite you nonsense previously about Kiambu inflating figures. Please I am the last guy to buy nonsense. There is nothing wrong with Central registered votes. The slightly advantage is because the have more adults than kids...coz their pop is transitioning.
You have a job to divert attention from the real issues. Here you are avoiding the facts and focusing on me. You are unable to impeach the figures and facts.

Let me share one funny fact with all:

Total Votes counted in Central Province (2002) ========= 910,454
Total number of Voters in Central Province (2017)== ==== 2,910,465

Normally? Please what years figures are you referring to. I have them all so you only need to say which year and I verify that 30% gap

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 05:29:41 PM »
Precisely. ..61%  think the country is headed the wrong direction so does this mean a sizable percentage of 61% will still vote for those driving the country deeper in the ditch? Something does not add up here
A whopping 61% of Kenyans think the country is headed towards the wrong direction vs only 27% which includes Pundit think the country is going towards the right direction.  I think these are the number to watch.  These numbers are very bad for any incumbent in any country if the elections are free and fair.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 05:49:09 PM »
Precisely. ..61%  think the country is headed the wrong direction so does this mean a sizable percentage of 61% will still vote for those driving the country deeper in the ditch? Something does not add up here

Yes.  Because they do not all share the same reason why the country is headed in the wrong direction.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman