Author Topic: Trump has failed  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Trump has failed
« on: June 28, 2017, 12:35:48 PM »
Congress has realized there is nothing to gain. By hanging on his coat tails ..I expect Republican party to elect more moderate candidates in 2018 and for Democrats to move to far left. Trump by 2019 will be having a rating of 25 percent

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Trump has failed
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 12:53:17 PM »
According to who? -MSM? The recent "Trump referendum" in Georgia and South Carolina really put the Democrats and media propagandists to shame.

High-Stakes Referendum on Trump Takes Shape in a Georgia Special Election
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/18/us/politics/high-stakes-referendum-on-trump-takes-shape-in-a-georgia-special-election.html

I guess Trump was right
http://www.njherald.com/20170627/i-guess-trump-was-right

Trump blinds the media, who keep repeating the same mistakes
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-blinds-the-media-who-keep-repeating-the-same-mistakes/article/2627078
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 12:55:35 PM »
Global why do Dems want to fire Pelosi and her ilk? -because they are so popular?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 01:34:27 PM »
Forget party politics look at trump agenda in Congress..everytime he thinks he has a win libertarians and moderated cock block him..all Dems have to do is reclaim Ohio, Michigan and pa and trump cards become impossible..without repeal of obamai and big tax reform trump js dead..right now he jhas failed to wib on any of his bills

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 03:09:45 PM »
How is party politics separate from happenings in Congress? That theory of poor ratings is peddled by the same media. How come, since the by-elections were billed as a Trump referendum, rethugs won? Does it not mean either he is popular, the media is wrong as always, or both?  The GOP rebels will come round as they accept he is more pragmatic and sensible than they.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 03:50:17 PM »
The Dems best bet is to win the WH back in 2020. They can win more seats in the house next year but I doubt if they will get it back the speakership. The Senate is out of reach for a while and the rethugs may pick up a seat or two.  The biggest set back  is the Supreme court. If Kennedy leaves this fall, we will definitely get another Gorsuch who literally replaced Scalia by joining Scalia's voting buddy Thomas in the Travel ban ruling dissent. Imagine another ultra conservative Judge  this fall and you can kiss Roe v. Wade goodbye.  Hilary lose will prove to be the most costly lose for the progressives in History. The republicans are fully in charge of drawing congressional districts and therefore they will control most of the state legislatures and the US congress for a long time.  The WH is therefore the Dems best bet in 2020.

How is party politics separate from happenings in Congress? That theory of poor ratings is peddled by the same media. How come, since the by-elections were billed as a Trump referendum, rethugs won? Does it not mean either he is popular, the media is wrong as always, or both?  The GOP rebels will come round as they accept he is more pragmatic and sensible than they.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 04:55:19 PM »
Correct. And these "freedom caucaus" dudes demanding ransom are Tea Party remnants. Trump already rewarded them with Gorsuch and they should calm down on Trumpcare and drop the rich tax-break nonsense. They are delusional.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 05:08:45 PM »
More than anything, he is proving daily that you can put a chicken in the Oval Office and America will continue to function just fine.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2017, 06:45:44 PM »
My take is that the Dems have decided to let Trump mess up through the midterms. They could ratchet up the heat and I am sure enough Republicans could join them to see him off. However it does not help them to have President Mike Pence or even Ryan in office.

So I think it is a cynical game to bait him and not entirely knock him out. I've seen a cat play that game with a mouse for hours. Lions are fond of letting their cubs play with Dears and young Antelopes and can even let it escape knowing it will grow and then become real game.

I have been thinking how Hilary lost. I think people were pretty much tired of the Clintons long before she ran. Look at the mistakes Bill Clinton made: Forcing his way to meet the Attorney General not caring what the media would think of it. And why did Hilary use a private mail server to handle top secret communications?

The way I see it, whether it was Hilary or Trump there was bound to be an impeachment hearing sometime in 2018 - 20
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2017, 12:12:16 AM »
Windy - what is with the high turnover in the White House team? -Spicer, Priebus, Scaramucci. Do these qualify as palace wars?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 12:15:14 AM »
Windy - what is with the high turnover in the White House team? -Spicer, Priebus, Scaramucci. Do these qualify as palace wars?

I think this is the first time we are seeing Trump having to do any real work.  He is basically an incompetent guy when there are no smoke and mirrors.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman