Author Topic: Omollo - final register showing even more kiambu votes :)  (Read 2537 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Omollo - final register showing even more kiambu votes :)
« on: June 28, 2017, 08:49:32 AM »
Unlike your previous propaganda 1173593 is now 1.180,920
https://www.iebc.or.ke/docs/Registered%20Voters%20Per%20County%20For%202017%20General%20Elections.pdf

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Omollo - final register showing even more kiambu votes :)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 10:26:32 AM »
Bad news for NASA..cord needs over 30 percent in kiambu to stay alive..Uhuru is leading in recent survey with 48 to raila 39 ..there 12 percent undecided ..raila needs to win the undecided and take 2 percent from ouru.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 11:52:18 PM »
I noticed the increase which is hard to explain unless registration continued during the audit
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 04:22:05 AM »
That means they should have constituency voter numbers.  I wonder why they won't upload that information too.  Given that constituency tallies are final, this is the most important information they should share.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 07:42:00 AM »
They have shared everything including per polling station. Go to Iebc website and check the download section.
That means they should have constituency voter numbers.  I wonder why they won't upload that information too.  Given that constituency tallies are final, this is the most important information they should share.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 07:42:39 AM »
The students who registered in universities were probably moved to their home counties - and all the transfer requests.
I noticed the increase which is hard to explain unless registration continued during the audit

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 01:47:03 PM »
Audits can increase numbers too, not just reduce them.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 02:30:56 PM »
They have shared everything including per polling station. Go to Iebc website and check the download section.
There is a developing scandal bro. Stay tuned. IEBC opened their sms confirmation service today. Kenyans sending random ID numbers to IEBC voter confirmation service receive startling feedback. Who are these people in the register?

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 02:32:32 PM »
Audits can increase numbers too, not just reduce them.
Give me one scenario where an audit can increase numbers

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 02:34:36 PM »
The students who registered in universities were probably moved to their home counties - and all the transfer requests.
That would mean a reduction somewhere.

However students were registered in universities to their home locations. So that is simply not the case.

We got reports of people being registered in Kiambu (uthiru from door to door) long after the exercise had stopped.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2017, 06:05:52 PM »

Ok, found it.  They still don't share it with their public user interface.  Instead you have to know and plug in urls.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman