Author Topic: Media Goes Anti-NASA  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Media Goes Anti-NASA
« on: June 21, 2017, 04:27:26 PM »
Raila complaints that Uhuru is dragging the army in to politics: Citizen goes : Now Raila Target KDF

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Media Goes Anti-NASA
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 04:39:00 PM »

The Kenyan media is very biased against Raila especially when their bosses order them to attack Raila.  Whenever Raila is getting closer to the truth, the GEMA media hachos orders their employees to start acting as the propaganda wing of Jubilee. There is very credible intelligence in what Raila is saying about the plot to rig this elections and instead of investigative reporting, the lazy media goes to the military spokesperson and ask them if they intend to rig as if those involved would immediately confess upon being asked.

Raila complaints that Uhuru is dragging the army in to politics: Citizen goes : Now Raila Target KDF

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 04:43:18 PM »
They approached the spokesman for Ministry of Interior a one Njoka. That serves to fudge the facts as well as to pretend to have met the demands of their own code of ethics.

The Kenyan media is very biased against Raila especially when their bosses order them to attack Raila.  Whenever Raila is getting closer to the truth, the GEMA media hachos orders their employees to start acting as the propaganda wing of Jubilee. There is very credible intelligence in what Raila is saying about the plot to rig this elections and instead of investigative reporting, the lazy media goes to the military spokesperson and ask them if they intend to rig as if those involved would immediately confess upon being asked.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 06:43:21 PM »
Its telling that once the government denies that they are trying to rig the elections, the media treats that as truth and turns on Raila. If anybody doubts how biased the ethnic owned media is biased, they should just see how the media kept quiet and did not criticize the government when Menya was falsely and unconstitutionally arrested for doing his job.  He was detained under false charges for two days for what? 
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 08:31:24 AM »
Omollo you could be right afterall- I watched KTN yesterday and they blacked out ODM rallies - probably Shollei & Gideon Moi have decided to go partisan.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 10:06:20 AM »
Omollo you could be right afterall- I watched KTN yesterday and they blacked out ODM rallies - probably Shollei & Gideon Moi have decided to go partisan.
Thanks for admitting a truth for once. This helps to start the difficult task of planning to think about renewing the thought of having confidence in you.

KTN has lost it and I assure you this is a dangerous period to go partisan for a media house.

Should NASA win, as a government they will scart around those media houses, deny them access and place bottlenecks in their way. I know for a fact that it has been a long standing NASA strategy to start own media networks mostly outside Nairobi and in competition with the current ones.

There is the anti-trust laws which are not being implemented:

1. One person / family controls milk production
2. One person owns nearly all the radio stations
3. Three media houses also own TV, Radio and Newspapers
4. One telecom company dominating others

For 3 (which affects KTN) they are not supposed to have a common editorial policy and must be clearly independent and in competition with each other. That means for instance the newspaper should not be run by the same person at any stage even though in one company. It is dangerous to democracy and journalism! They can have a guy counting the profits at the top but no editorial intervention. I doubt they will manage so the answer is to split.

So KTN and other media have every reason to fear and dread a government that seeks to enforce laws.

As for Gideon, his goose is cooked. I think Ruto has fixed him properly. He has simply dispersed his voters and they may only vote if IEBC sends mobile voting stations. Either way, there will be massive ballot stuffing. It was a huge mistake for them to disband the fathers secret militia. Silly kabisa. whether it is Uhuru winning or Raila, Gideon is gone. His father could live up to 120 but he is now weakening and will become a mess in the next two three years judging by how I saw him when I visited him late last year.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 11:59:19 AM »
I am always objective and brutally honest. Of course I am against Raila. I don't hide that. I don't know about other media house but pretty much Raila has been covered with endless daily press conferences.
Thanks for admitting a truth for once. This helps to start the difficult task of planning to think about renewing the thought of having confidence in you.

KTN has lost it and I assure you this is a dangerous period to go partisan for a media house.

Should NASA win, as a government they will scart around those media houses, deny them access and place bottlenecks in their way. I know for a fact that it has been a long standing NASA strategy to start own media networks mostly outside Nairobi and in competition with the current ones.

There is the anti-trust laws which are not being implemented:

1. One person / family controls milk production
2. One person owns nearly all the radio stations
3. Three media houses also own TV, Radio and Newspapers
4. One telecom company dominating others

For 3 (which affects KTN) they are not supposed to have a common editorial policy and must be clearly independent and in competition with each other. That means for instance the newspaper should not be run by the same person at any stage even though in one company. It is dangerous to democracy and journalism! They can have a guy counting the profits at the top but no editorial intervention. I doubt they will manage so the answer is to split.

So KTN and other media have every reason to fear and dread a government that seeks to enforce laws.

As for Gideon, his goose is cooked. I think Ruto has fixed him properly. He has simply dispersed his voters and they may only vote if IEBC sends mobile voting stations. Either way, there will be massive ballot stuffing. It was a huge mistake for them to disband the fathers secret militia. Silly kabisa. whether it is Uhuru winning or Raila, Gideon is gone. His father could live up to 120 but he is now weakening and will become a mess in the next two three years judging by how I saw him when I visited him late last year.