Author Topic: Why is Dr Ndii against coal?  (Read 5074 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Why is Dr Ndii against coal?
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2017, 07:52:51 PM »
He was director - before he resigned - because nobody took serious his doomsday prediction. I am not sure what being client means. Maybe he is consultant the bank consult for "worse-case-scenario". The idiot has no shame. From a bank director to a "client".
He has this on his verified twitter handle.  If they fired him, they became his client.  Equity has not denied it.  Maybe there is a good reason to doubt him, even if it is not in evidence.  I haven't seen it.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2017, 11:14:44 PM »
He has this on his verified twitter handle.  If they fired him, they became his client.  Equity has not denied it.  Maybe there is a good reason to doubt him, even if it is not in evidence.  I haven't seen it.

Those look like Real Facts.   They can't compete with Alternative Facts that lead to the conclusion that:

Dr Ndoom is ivory tower certified fool no serious businesss or gov will LISTEN TO.

The World Bank, Kagame of Rwanda, ... for whom he has been a consultant/advisor/... should come to nipate.org and get properly informed.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2017, 12:04:31 PM »
No wonder sometimes the WB/IMF get it completely wrong - like Railway concessionsing to RVR by IMF/IFC- which probably Dr Ndii advised on - and is now set to be cancelled by both Kenya & Uganda gok. And of course structural adjustment programme. They need to stop listening to certified fools like him.
The World Bank, Kagame of Rwanda, ... for whom he has been a consultant/advisor/... should come to nipate.org and get properly informed.   

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2017, 12:06:31 PM »
Yeap did a quick google and here is what I find. Dr Ndii was key cog of RVR. Now wonder is never ending animus against SGR. He is trying to cover up for his failures
http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/617471468273325825/pdf/428440ESW0gray10Box327426B01PUBLIC1.pdf

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2017, 04:07:59 PM »
Do you have evidence that Ndii handled a matter from his own country while working at WB? And do you have proof that this matter even came up while Ndii was working at the World Bank? I think you have made up your mind to smear him and you are willing to use anything at your disposal including propaganda and rumors.

No wonder sometimes the WB/IMF get it completely wrong - like Railway concessionsing to RVR by IMF/IFC- which probably Dr Ndii advised on - and is now set to be cancelled by both Kenya & Uganda gok. And of course structural adjustment programme. They need to stop listening to certified fools like him.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2017, 04:12:20 PM »
We all agree that WB concessioning the Kenya-Uganda railway for 25yrs to some shell company RVR was one huge mess. And we already know SGR is off to great start. We just need to find out who advised WB/IFC. My bet is Dr Ndii and his likes moonlighting at WB while working for kenyan enemies are responsible.
https://www.afdb.org/en/projects-and-operations/project-portfolio/p-z1-dc0-011/
Do you have evidence that Ndii handled a matter from his own country while working at WB? And do you have proof that this matter even came up while Ndii was working at the World Bank? I think you have made up your mind to smear him and you are willing to use anything at your disposal including propaganda and rumors.