Author Topic: Was Rachel in a road accident  (Read 3278 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Was Rachel in a road accident
« on: June 18, 2017, 03:56:47 PM »
This picture shows scars that could been caused by  sharp objects

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Was Rachel in a road accident
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 04:25:59 PM »
She lives with the accident.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 06:55:15 PM »
I think we should keep Rachael out of this until she engage in siasa ya matusi

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 07:20:03 PM »

Yep.  She seems okay.  A Kenyan who grew up in a rural setting and then caught a good break.

If she were like a Lucy Kibaki type, then she'd be game for anything.  Still, good form suggests that if you have nothing good to say about a woman's looks, best to keep it to yourself.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 11:59:01 AM »
Patel

Most people I meet love Rachel Ruto. But they are also very sympathetic for a different reason.

When Paul Mccartney's wife died, someone, I think Yoko Ono made a huge donation to set up or assist a centre for battered women. Then we knew a lot more than we knew before.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 12:02:12 PM »
I think she eventually learnt not to control high libido man like WSR.They basically got married in early 20s and have been together for more than 30yrs...so that is nothing to sneer at.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 01:57:24 PM »
Ruto is a brute. He will never ever be president

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 03:12:42 PM »
I think she eventually learnt not to control high libido man like WSR.They basically got married in early 20s and have been together for more than 30yrs...so that is nothing to sneer at.
Who told Ruto that is how to "discipline" a woman?

In principle In am a traditional man so I have no objection whatever to some form of discipline. However I object to defacing a woman's face. That is her pride.

Hata wazee wa zamani knew hupigi uso ama usababishe avuje damu. Havunjwi mguu wala mkono. Na humtoi meno na kumharibia urembo. Kuna sehemu wazee walitweleza kutandika wanawake.

Kama huyu Robina anaonekana ana matiti zaidi ya kiasi. Ng'ume moja au mbili na amelala akiomboleza mpaka apandwe. Kesho atakuwa jikoni akiimba nyimbo za kumtukuza bwana.

Pundit you have to know one thing: When a man gets a high position he becomes coveted by women and his own woman or women watch with hawk eyes that he isn't going to forget the sacrifices made to get there and start entertaining other women. That is how most great men fall. I end it there.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2017, 04:18:14 PM »
I hear you.
Patel

Most people I meet love Rachel Ruto. But they are also very sympathetic for a different reason.

When Paul Mccartney's wife died, someone, I think Yoko Ono made a huge donation to set up or assist a centre for battered women. Then we knew a lot more than we knew before.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2017, 02:27:13 AM »
someone who is this brutal should in Jail. Kenya really tolerates a lot of nonsense

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2017, 08:32:29 AM »
Kama huyu Robina anaonekana ana matiti zaidi ya kiasi. Ng'ume moja au mbili na amelala akiomboleza mpaka apandwe. Kesho atakuwa jikoni akiimba nyimbo za kumtukuza bwana.

???

This is unwarranted sexism. Totally unbecoming.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2017, 10:25:03 AM »
You took a while to read.

Relax. Its not intended the way you take it.

Why are you always serious!

???

This is unwarranted sexism. Totally unbecoming.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2017, 10:36:21 AM »
Omollo
What you said there is sexist

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2017, 08:12:56 PM »
Who told Ruto that is how to "discipline" a woman?

In principle In am a traditional man so I have no objection whatever to some form of discipline. However I object to defacing a woman's face. That is her pride.

Hata wazee wa zamani knew hupigi uso ama usababishe avuje damu. Havunjwi mguu wala mkono. Na humtoi meno na kumharibia urembo. Kuna sehemu wazee walitweleza kutandika wanawake.

Pundit you have to know one thing: When a man gets a high position he becomes coveted by women and his own woman or women watch with hawk eyes that he isn't going to forget the sacrifices made to get there and start entertaining other women. That is how most great men fall. I end it there.

That reference to Robina is uncalled for.  That is choo.com-like.  How does someone even start to believe that punching a woman with big breasts will turn her on? 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2017, 09:53:55 PM »
That reference to Robina is uncalled for.  That is choo.com-like.  How does someone even start to believe that punching a woman with big breasts will turn her on? 

I'd rather he didn't try to answer that one.  I suggest we just leave all breasts, small or big, out of discussions on nipate.org.   Perhaps we could even not have such threads to start with.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2017, 02:10:31 PM »

Yep.  She seems okay.  A Kenyan who grew up in a rural setting and then caught a good break.

If she were like a Lucy Kibaki type, then she'd be game for anything.  Still, good form suggests that if you have nothing good to say about a woman's looks, best to keep it to yourself.

Hi Wndy,

Lucy was good people.  She put folk like Saitoti to task.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2017, 02:19:45 PM »
The issue here is that dp has battered his wife.