Author Topic: Nasa heavy hitters on the trail...truth of the tape  (Read 2437 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Nasa heavy hitters on the trail...truth of the tape
« on: June 18, 2017, 02:35:02 AM »
Isack Ruto is no joke, his politics resonate with the people. No politician can break down heavy issues to granual level
like Isack Ruto....all loaded with heavy humor

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Nasa heavy hitters on the trail...truth of the tape
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 02:04:52 AM »
Isack ruto unstoppable......NASA should deploy more resources, more manpower to Isack Ruto campaign

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 09:50:42 AM »
This man speaks like a true politician. His humor is liked a lot. Very mashinani oriented and down to earth. Eti wangapi wamekuja hapa na SGR? Sisi tunataka mawe kwa barabara tutumie bodaboda. Wachana na hiyo fitina ya SGR. LOL!
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 10:14:22 AM »
He is small Raila. He knows how to many people laugh with his comedies and story telling but he has ZERO development record. You cannot compare what Kericho governor has done with what Isaac has done. That big difference btw Isaac Ruto and William Ruto. William actually get stuff done. Isaac like Raila just don't have any track record of any tangible achievement.
This man speaks like a true politician. His humor is liked a lot. Very mashinani oriented and down to earth. Eti wangapi wamekuja hapa na SGR? Sisi tunataka mawe kwa barabara tutumie bodaboda. Wachana na hiyo fitina ya SGR. LOL!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 11:54:14 PM »
You are full of hate. Raila has a huge development record in Kenya. His work as minister for Roads and Housing gave the NARC government a name and a legacy. Even after he was removed only the projects he started continued and Kenyans had to wait a few more years for the NARA government where he embarked on new projects not least the SGR - The Feasibility studies, tendering and Award of contract. Ruto and Uhuru came in and there interest was to maximize their bribes. They retendered. If the idea was to get a better firm nobody noticed because it turned out to be the same company that now won the "tender". You can read more from the cases filed by Omtatah and others. The tender sumk was inflated by 100Billion for the Dynamic Duo. That is what you Pundit call "things being done"

The Nairobi by-passes you drive on are Raila's work.

Google KENSUP and learn how he sought to end slums in Kenya - work which was stopped by GEMA court orders.

The Constitution that Uhuru and Ruto are defiling would not be there without him.

Raila has changed Kenya: Ruto has stolen from Kenyans. That is the big difference. Feel free to hero worship Ruto and that drunken and stoned piece of shit that is now planning to start a war in Kenya so he can stay in power drinking more alcohol and the mother killing elephants. But don't denigrate Raila because it now suits you. Ruto can earn his own achievements by his efforts and please state a few he has engineered. Even his official house was a Raila idea when he decided to let Moi keep Kabarnet gardens and the need for a VP house arose.

You have lost credibility kabisa

He is small Raila. He knows how to many people laugh with his comedies and story telling but he has ZERO development record. You cannot compare what Kericho governor has done with what Isaac has done. That big difference btw Isaac Ruto and William Ruto. William actually get stuff done. Isaac like Raila just don't have any track record of any tangible achievement.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 12:14:31 AM »
Pundit, your bias against Raila is showing. I saw you throwing "incumbency" at Raila the other day.  Shouldn't that mean you are willing to allot him at least half the credit for the achievements of the coalition govt including delivering the new constitution and new infrastructures negotiated and built at that time or will we next see you point to Kibera and Nyanza as examples of how Raila supposedly  failed to perform magic and deliver development to his people "since independence" despite that being the job of Kenyatta's and Moi's and Kibaki's Governments?  I remember the first person knocking down buildings in Kenya to make room for roads was Raila as minister for roads. I remember a yuuuge outcry about it too. The man was actually stopped. I remember when he still had the housing docket too before it was taken away, how he set out immediately to negotiate a deal to build many housing structures for the poor in Nairobi with some European group before Kibaki and his people made sure it went away in 6 months. I started supported Raila then because I saw him working and saw people in government panicking about it and immediately setting about to cut him down, ensuring his relations with Kibaki deteriorated.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 02:45:42 AM »

He is funny yet on point.  His own man.  I respect that.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 12:32:37 PM »
Maybe you're talking about another Raila. The Raila I know attend funerals - almost exclusively - mouth rehearsed speeches - and leave. Of course he enjoys demolishing people stuff or evicting them...But he has no track record of getting stuff done. Making prepared speeches - he has an army of writers for that. But actually turning up to work at 6pm, sitting through meetings, making action plans, executing or supervising them executed - That is William Ruto..our own Kagame.

What did NARA achieve? Thika superhighway ? what else. You cannot compare what NARA achieved with what UhuRUto have achieved. It's like day and night. Kibaki first regime achieved a lot but NARA..nothing.

Here all NASA supporters are claiming Raila was disadvantaged coz of Incumbency. Disadvantaged because he had done nothing. Had nothing to show. Apart from disagreeing with Kibaki every day.

Jubilee are out there proud of what they've done. SGR (kenya biggest investment ever) delivered ahead on schedule and on budget. 1.2M tablets for primary kids. Electricity coverage from 30% to 60%. Roads being build everywhere like crazy.Huduma centers & ease of doing business - kenya dropped from 130 to 90! etc etc.

Pundit, your bias against Raila is showing. I saw you throwing "incumbency" at Raila the other day.  Shouldn't that mean you are willing to allot him at least half the credit for the achievements of the coalition govt including delivering the new constitution and new infrastructures negotiated and built at that time or will we next see you point to Kibera and Nyanza as examples of how Raila supposedly  failed to perform magic and deliver development to his people "since independence" despite that being the job of Kenyatta's and Moi's and Kibaki's Governments?  I remember the first person knocking down buildings in Kenya to make room for roads was Raila as minister for roads. I remember a yuuuge outcry about it too. The man was actually stopped. I remember when he still had the housing docket too before it was taken away, how he set out immediately to negotiate a deal to build many housing structures for the poor in Nairobi with some European group before Kibaki and his people made sure it went away in 6 months. I started supported Raila then because I saw him working and saw people in government panicking about it and immediately setting about to cut him down, ensuring his relations with Kibaki deteriorated.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 01:17:02 PM »
I see no substance to respond to. You have not named a project associated with Ruto. All I see is hero worship and a most unusual reverence from a so called pundit to a drunken onion like Uhuru.

Like he said he doesn't read, I have listed the achievements of NARA above yet he asks "what did NARA achieve?". What did Ruto achieve all the time he was in the cabinet. He was appointed a minister before Raila and by 2013 had served longer than Raila in government. What can he show for it?

Maybe you're talking about another Raila. The Raila I know attend funerals - almost exclusively - mouth rehearsed speeches - and leave. Of course he enjoys demolishing people stuff or evicting them...But he has no track record of getting stuff done. Making prepared speeches - he has an army of writers for that. But actually turning up to work at 6pm, sitting through meetings, making action plans, executing or supervising them executed - That is William Ruto..our own Kagame.

What did NARA achieve? Thika superhighway ? what else. You cannot compare what NARA achieved with what UhuRUto have achieved. It's like day and night. Kibaki first regime achieved a lot but NARA..nothing.

Here all NASA supporters are claiming Raila was disadvantaged coz of Incumbency. Disadvantaged because he had done nothing. Had nothing to show. Apart from disagreeing with Kibaki every day.

Jubilee are out there proud of what they've done. SGR (kenya biggest investment ever) delivered ahead on schedule and on budget. 1.2M tablets for primary kids. Electricity coverage from 30% to 60%. Roads being build everywhere like crazy.Huduma centers & ease of doing business - kenya dropped from 130 to 90! etc etc.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 01:45:31 PM »
Ruto was the most hardworking minister in NARA. He and Michuki were amongst the few minister who actually turned up to work. Look at NARA minister of land -orengo - did nothing - look at Jubilee- has issued 4m tiles...about the same number of tile issued since indepedence.

If NARA had achieved..Raila would not have had "incumbency" being a disadvantage.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201004261669.html

Ruto did so well in ministry of agricluture (twice voted the best ministry under NARA - started the continuing fertilizer subsidy programme that has seen production of maize rise to 40M bags)- Raila had him transferred to moribund minister of higher education - where he did even better - reducing the wait time for university from 2yrs to 1yr - by ordering universities to do double admission - to deal with long standing backlog when universities had been closed for a year sometimes in 90s.

Now every university kid has saved 1yr unlike some of us who wasted 2yrs. That is reform one cannot find to be disadvantage.

I see no substance to respond to. You have not named a project associated with Ruto. All I see is hero worship and a most unusual reverence from a so called pundit to a drunken onion like Uhuru.

Like he said he doesn't read, I have listed the achievements of NARA above yet he asks "what did NARA achieve?". What did Ruto achieve all the time he was in the cabinet. He was appointed a minister before Raila and by 2013 had served longer than Raila in government. What can he show for it?