Author Topic: Sewage.com in a Frenzy  (Read 3177 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Sewage.com in a Frenzy
« on: May 12, 2017, 12:28:37 AM »
I do recall saying .org would welcome any refugees from choo.com with open arms.

Of Course the standards a low over there and one would need to climb up the scale to post here. I specifically named Hubris as one guy you would not want to see here because of his penchant fro spreading conspiracy theories. He would not last here because he would fail or refuse to substantiate most of what he pukes.

That was all. So our own Einstein went over, put on the Monkey moniker and addressing the Chief Baboon wrote:
I think the most stupid thing happening there is how Omollo and co-horts always run to type that Nipateans from this blog are not welcome there. Who cares??? and in any case some of us do not want to subscribe. Such bullshit coming from purpotedly learned people. Stuuupid. BTW could Veritas not have come up with another name? why Nipate?
Elimu ni ngumu.

For the record, I was there for a month and the Chief Baboon hid until the NIS came to his rescue and deleted my account.

There is another imbecile goes by the name Garlic. He disappeared here after spreading rumors and I confronting him. I found he had sunk slightly deeper in the sewer, even when I thought he could not sink any deeper. He is now a confirmed rumor monger testifying to seeing Raila visiting a witchdoctor in South Africa.

Of course the Kikuyu woman who goes by the Moniker - Njambi - started the whole thing. One can understand her case considering I know for a fact Raila was banging her.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Sewage.com in a Frenzy
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 02:00:18 AM »
Okay. Please stop going over there. And possibly you can spare the under-the-belt snides on ladies. Is there a reason you call Wamalwa Eunice? Just curious 8)
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 12:19:40 PM »
Okay. Please stop going over there. And possibly you can spare the under-the-belt snides on ladies. Is there a reason you call Wamalwa Eunice? Just curious 8)
I guess it was a spelling error. I have problems knowing whether to spell his name as Eugene or Eunice. My apologies. BTW I take it you know he is a man and therefore there is no underbelt snide directed at any lady.  There is a caveat though: You are a woman and who knows what you know about Eugene and how you knew?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 03:27:53 PM »
I guess it was a spelling error. I have problems knowing whether to spell his name as Eugene or Eunice. My apologies. BTW I take it you know he is a man and therefore there is no underbelt snide directed at any lady.  There is a caveat though: You are a woman and who knows what you know about Eugene and how you knew?

I imagined an Inept Eugene = Eunice, Njambi, etc. My bad.
Alright then.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 05:35:05 PM »
Njambi is a woman for real. Just like Cookie, You etc. Sio Matusi.

Have I said anywhere that Eugene Wamalwa is a woman?

Do I think Eugene is inept, brainless and devoid of any principles? Yes. Have I insulted him like many others have done? I can't recall

I imagined an Inept Eugene = Eunice, Njambi, etc. My bad.
Alright then.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 07:49:28 PM »
Why is political immorality and ineptitude synonymous with 'woman'????

Njambi is a woman for real. Just like Cookie, You etc. Sio Matusi.

Have I said anywhere that Eugene Wamalwa is a woman?

Do I think Eugene is inept, brainless and devoid of any principles? Yes. Have I insulted him like many others have done? I can't recall

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 08:36:26 PM »

Don't worry Robina, the way it is going it will cease to be an issue. We have had Waiguru breaking all records. The list of female thieves in Kenya is very long. I learned of a beauty Queen Robber

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 11:18:00 AM »
 :72:
Don't worry Robina, the way it is going it will cease to be an issue. We have had Waiguru breaking all records. The list of female thieves in Kenya is very long. I learned of a beauty Queen Robber

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 02:04:15 PM »
I guess you're just the sneaky bugger that Pundit tolerates,  :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2017, 03:37:52 PM »
Pundit is perhaps the best debater alive today. I can only learn from the best.

I guess you're just the sneaky bugger that Pundit tolerates,  :D