Author Topic: Paging NASA volunteers, Achiek, Forwardoo, Bryan and the rest  (Read 2912 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Less than 100 days to D day...we need you here. I am sure Veritas will accommodate us till 8/8
looking forward

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Paging NASA volunteers, Achiek, Forwardoo, Bryan and the rest
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 10:45:01 PM »
for what and for who.. what stake does anyone have in kenya elections.. You guys waste a lot of time on issues that do not concern you

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 05:22:14 AM »
for what and for who.. what stake does anyone have in kenya elections.. You guys waste a lot of time on issues that do not concern you
Did you just ask what stakes a Kenyan has in Kenyan elections?  :a102: For a moment I had to check I was not logged into Nipate.com. That is a dumb question when considering that it a civic duty that shoud be exercised by every able Kenyan citizen 18 years and above! If I may ask you @Globalcitizen esquire, since you do post quite abit in this forum, what is it you do differently in Nipate.org that is different from other members that "is not a waste of a lot of time on issues that do not concern you"? :-\

@patel, if you have to invite us here t least assure us that debate will be of a higher calibre :16:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 09:53:56 AM »
oops I guess we should expect the stench of choo.com here anytime now.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 01:02:39 PM »
oops I guess we should expect the stench of choo.com here anytime now.
They are welcome. I see no problem. If they turn it into a sewer we can always leave it for them. Didn't we create the other one after leaving the matusi hurling mzungu?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 08:26:52 PM »

welcome Audacity of hope...looking forward to your hard hitting punditry.

Did you just ask what stakes a Kenyan has in Kenyan elections?  :a102: For a moment I had to check I was not logged into Nipate.com. That is a dumb question when considering that it a civic duty that shoud be exercised by every able Kenyan citizen 18 years and above! If I may ask you @Globalcitizen esquire, since you do post quite abit in this forum, what is it you do differently in Nipate.org that is different from other members that "is not a waste of a lot of time on issues that do not concern you"? :-\

@patel, if you have to invite us here t least assure us that debate will be of a higher calibre :16:

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 12:29:22 AM »
It is good to have diversity. I have always said the level of education and the availability of the internet  can sustain more sites and forums than the few we have.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 02:15:06 PM »
Less than 100 days to D day...we need you here. I am sure Veritas will accommodate us till 8/8
looking forward

Welcome! Welcome! :D It's such an honour to have you all here.

:welcome:

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 03:04:30 PM »
looking forward

Welcome! Welcome! :D It's such an honour to have you all here.

:welcome:

Thanks Veritas. Our aim is that our presence will add value to debates and discussions here.