Author Topic: The Earth Is Shaking in Central Province  (Read 6308 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
The Earth Is Shaking in Central Province
« on: May 04, 2017, 04:58:12 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=MCBkYRjl-Vs
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: The Earth Is Shaking in Central
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 05:00:02 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: The Earth Is Shaking in Central Province
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 06:23:55 PM »
So the earth shaking defection to Nasa is Koigi wamwere and a meru mp mtu mukindia (mp in the 90s).

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 07:37:06 PM »
The ground shifted eons ago but for some it will take Uhuru defections to NASA to see the obvious.
its an act of self hate to vote for jubilee government, at this point its anybody but Uhuru.

Jimmy Wanjigi and David Langat should finance Kabogo to run for president.

So the earth shaking defection to Nasa is Koigi wamwere and a meru mp mtu mukindia (mp in the 90s).

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 05:33:25 AM »
The ground shifted eons ago but for some it will take Uhuru defections to NASA to see the obvious.
its an act of self hate to vote for jubilee government, at this point its anybody but Uhuru.

Jimmy Wanjigi and David Langat should finance Kabogo to run for president.

Gov Kabogo amewezwa but guess what .... Joe Nyagh is running for President as an independent!

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/05/05/corridors-of-power_c1555201

Former Minister Joe Nyagah
President Uhuru Kenyatta's adviser has reportedly quit his position for "something big"

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 01:54:49 PM »
HK

It is earth moving because in all elections in Kenya, the roads usually lead in one direction - from Opposition to Incumbent. Some small mice might go to the opposition but the big treks are usually headed toward the Government. That several big names have crossed from the Incumbent Party to the Opposition is no small indicator.

I take it that you have minimized the importance of the two who defected yesterday. It is not new and I can assure you I have read it before: Pundit wasted no time in denigrating the role of Isaac Ruto in NASA

While we saw many MPs run to get their share of the Eurobond, that exodus did not translate into anything permanent. A majority have returned and others who had ruined themselves beyond repair have chosen to just go ahead with the political suicide.

Now Ruto remains with a small clique of what I call highly specialized conmen from Western Province. They meet in secret places collect money and pay their waiting contractors building different structures for their retirement. I am sure Ruto knows but then what will he do? Go back to Uhuru and tell him they have been conned? I have asked Pundit to tell Ruto to ask Washiali to call a public rally in Bukhungu or Muliro Gardens Kakamega to campaign for Jubilee as a mark of his and Jubilee's popularity.

Uhuru scored 66,185 votes in all Western - with half coming from Mt. Elgon Kalenjin enclave in Western.  He won't be getting that many this time and NASA will be increasing its share in his home ground. That, HK is earth shaking. Especially when one considers the Ichaweri Oath (re. Rev. Gatu) and the clear Kikuyu voting trends hitherto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 03:35:34 PM »
Reality is quite different from your make-belief world. Let go one by one. County by County.

Turkana; Where Jubilee coalition only had Senate Speaker  Ekwee Ethuro in 2013 but still managed to score 30% and URP got 2-3 MPs It now boast a strong field led by former Ford-Kenya chairman John Munyes and all mps bar Turkana Central (URP defected to ODM) & unpopular Gov Nanok who has nothing to show for 50B so far devolved to Turkana.

My prediction: John Munyes working with Turkana first Speaker Ethuro will sweep Turkana -governorship and all six Turkana Mps look destined for Jubilee. Nanok has nothing to show for 50B except cries about Turkana Oil. Jubilee have dealt with Pokot raiders, devolved 50B to Turkana, are building road there and they got a speaker.

Last time Jubilee scored 30%; this time round I am seeing a flip; Raila will score 30% with Uhuru taking 70% or at least 50:50 if they work hard on "turkana oil being stolen".

You respond then we go to next county - Marsabit - then Mandera - and then we start again WestPokot - Samburu-Isiolo - Wajir - all the way mpaka Kwale jini.

HK

It is earth moving because in all elections in Kenya, the roads usually lead in one direction - from Opposition to Incumbent. Some small mice might go to the opposition but the big treks are usually headed toward the Government. That several big names have crossed from the Incumbent Party to the Opposition is no small indicator.

I take it that you have minimized the importance of the two who defected yesterday. It is not new and I can assure you I have read it before: Pundit wasted no time in denigrating the role of Isaac Ruto in NASA

While we saw many MPs run to get their share of the Eurobond, that exodus did not translate into anything permanent. A majority have returned and others who had ruined themselves beyond repair have chosen to just go ahead with the political suicide.

Now Ruto remains with a small clique of what I call highly specialized conmen from Western Province. They meet in secret places collect money and pay their waiting contractors building different structures for their retirement. I am sure Ruto knows but then what will he do? Go back to Uhuru and tell him they have been conned? I have asked Pundit to tell Ruto to ask Washiali to call a public rally in Bukhungu or Muliro Gardens Kakamega to campaign for Jubilee as a mark of his and Jubilee's popularity.

Uhuru scored 66,185 votes in all Western - with half coming from Mt. Elgon Kalenjin enclave in Western.  He won't be getting that many this time and NASA will be increasing its share in his home ground. That, HK is earth shaking. Especially when one considers the Ichaweri Oath (re. Rev. Gatu) and the clear Kikuyu voting trends hitherto.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 04:26:06 PM »
I doubt that if the last by election is anything to go by.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 04:43:09 PM »
Pundit

First of all the entire basis of your argument is built on a LIE. So I wonder what business I have arguing with what is clearly a lie in it entirety.

Jubilee has gone a vendetta and lying spree. Not only have they set a Portal Of Lies but we have Ruto running around the country oozing the lies and smearing NASA candidates.

Governor Nanok is not corrupt at all; Has never been involved in any scandal and has been in and out of jail for the sake of his own people. Ekwe Ethuro was at some point with him and briefly got jailed but cannot match the level of Nanok.

It is easy to repeat the usual GEMA line started by Kibaki propagandists and grabbed by Uhuru (until we started turning it against them) and just say: Nanok has done nothing. I even hear people say such and such an MP has done nothing for development!

Now you your LIE. Here is the amount of cash that Turkana has received. Take off the conditional grants to get to the devolved funds which the county has total responsibility for. If you can't read or calculate I can help you out. It is not 50 million as Uhuru and Ruto LIED and you follow suit. However if you have evidence that indeed it is 50 million then please bring it up so we can start from a truthful point of view.

Before that I want to remind you that Ekwe Ethuro LOST the senate elections to a CORD candidate - Munyes. Munyes has been seduced by money and will be committing political suicide this August
:

ETHURO and the MPs are all going home. Especially after what Uhuru did to the revenue. Unless you are telling me that the Turkana as so stupid that they would support the men who are in bed with the people robbing them of their wealth. I see you have not got the memo on the ground.

Use the same formula you employed for your MOAS or simply add FORD People votes to those of URP and compare with what Nanok got then speak sense bro:

Defecting MPsPlease stop using the defection of MPs as an indicator of anything but their greed. It is getting tiresome.

Munyes and Ethuro are going home. That is my prediction. Munyes benefitted from the CORD wave though he later betrayed ODM.
Reality is quite different from your make-belief world. Let go one by one. County by County.

Turkana; Where Jubilee coalition only had Senate Speaker  Ekwee Ethuro in 2013 but still managed to score 30% and URP got 2-3 MPs It now boast a strong field led by former Ford-Kenya chairman John Munyes and all mps bar Turkana Central (URP defected to ODM) & unpopular Gov Nanok who has nothing to show for 50B so far devolved to Turkana.

My prediction: John Munyes working with Turkana first Speaker Ethuro will sweep Turkana -governorship and all six Turkana Mps look destined for Jubilee. Nanok has nothing to show for 50B except cries about Turkana Oil. Jubilee have dealt with Pokot raiders, devolved 50B to Turkana, are building road there and they got a speaker.

Last time Jubilee scored 30%; this time round I am seeing a flip; Raila will score 30% with Uhuru taking 70% or at least 50:50 if they work hard on "turkana oil being stolen".

You respond then we go to next county - Marsabit - then Mandera - and then we start again WestPokot - Samburu-Isiolo - Wajir - all the way mpaka Kwale jini.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 04:49:44 PM »
Pundit

Follow this link to educate yourself about the achievements of the Turkana Government under Go. Nanok so you stop peddling Uhuru's LIES

http://www.turkana.go.ke/index.php/facts-figures/

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 04:59:05 PM »
Ndugu Pundit.  I think you are using "reality" and "your opinion" interchangeably.

HK

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2017, 05:43:33 PM »

oops I guess we should expect the stench of choo.com here anytime now.
Choo.com here and present.  ^-^
I can't believe a seasoned debater like @RV Pundit formerly of choo.com has never heard of "a day is a long time in politics" and opts to make his argument on the basis of an event nearly 5 years ago.
Sorry for those who do not know me, good manners demands I introduce myself. I am from that place you fondly refer to as choo.com. Over there we call you Copycat.org (Not sure why that was coined but you can ask @NattyDread ... he asks How dead is Copycat.org?... seems you need some shaking up and by Olepo of Whispers's slopes we will shake you up)

Now not to digress any further... my contribution on Turkana; I fail why any Jubilee sycophant would want to advance any claim to Turkana votes when their own party leader and presidential candidate told them to go stick their votes where the sun dont shine - okay maybe not those very words but these are .... (going by the authentic video below):
Mkupatie, mkikosa kupatia....without the Turkana County's votes :41: :s_bye2:

Story mingi hapa ni kwamba kura sufuri ndo utapata Turakana.

Yes, Let us go to next county - Marsabit - then Mandera ....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2017, 06:19:14 PM »
You're splitting hairs. 39B or 50B - that still a lot of money - and I am not convinced Nanok has done a good job - and so are all MPs of Turkana, the Speaker & Senator (Munyes). Munyes is seasoned politician - he was MP before ODM was born - and was elected with PNU & then FORD-K. It's game short - Nanok - has nothing on twin assault from seasoned politician Ekwe and Munyes - he is gone home - remember turkana use to be Nanok,Ekwe and Munyes - each strong in their area.

Conclusion:Advantage Jubilee. Uhuru just need to let Ruto work his magic there - it was unfortunate watching him having go at NANOK.

Pundit

First of all the entire basis of your argument is built on a LIE. So I wonder what business I have arguing with what is clearly a lie in it entirety.

Jubilee has gone a vendetta and lying spree. Not only have they set a Portal Of Lies but we have Ruto running around the country oozing the lies and smearing NASA candidates.

Governor Nanok is not corrupt at all; Has never been involved in any scandal and has been in and out of jail for the sake of his own people. Ekwe Ethuro was at some point with him and briefly got jailed but cannot match the level of Nanok.

It is easy to repeat the usual GEMA line started by Kibaki propagandists and grabbed by Uhuru (until we started turning it against them) and just say: Nanok has done nothing. I even hear people say such and such an MP has done nothing for development!

Now you your LIE. Here is the amount of cash that Turkana has received. Take off the conditional grants to get to the devolved funds which the county has total responsibility for. If you can't read or calculate I can help you out. It is not 50 million as Uhuru and Ruto LIED and you follow suit. However if you have evidence that indeed it is 50 million then please bring it up so we can start from a truthful point of view.

Before that I want to remind you that Ekwe Ethuro LOST the senate elections to a CORD candidate - Munyes. Munyes has been seduced by money and will be committing political suicide this August
:

ETHURO and the MPs are all going home. Especially after what Uhuru did to the revenue. Unless you are telling me that the Turkana as so stupid that they would support the men who are in bed with the people robbing them of their wealth. I see you have not got the memo on the ground.

Use the same formula you employed for your MOAS or simply add FORD People votes to those of URP and compare with what Nanok got then speak sense bro:

Defecting MPsPlease stop using the defection of MPs as an indicator of anything but their greed. It is getting tiresome.

Munyes and Ethuro are going home. That is my prediction. Munyes benefitted from the CORD wave though he later betrayed ODM.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2017, 06:23:05 PM »
Now let move to MARSABIT.
This was ODM country but as you know all of them defected to Jubilee & Economic Freedom/Frontier party (Jubilee) - From governor Ukur yatani -to all Mps & Senators -Roba Duba (Moyale), Chachu Ganya (North Horr), Nasra Ibrahim (Women Rep) and Joseph Lekuton (Laisamis).

Conclusion; We are flipping this county to JUBILEE. ODM simply has nothing here. We are talking possibly 4-5 more Mps on Jubilee/Frontier column.

I guess you can respond by splitting hairs before we move to Mandera :) which is set to go from 93% Jubilee to 99% :) :) as the battle there is btw Jubilee & Jubilee affiliated Economic Frontier somali-thing.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2017, 06:42:31 PM »
Ill go independent and get rid of the political class

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2017, 08:02:25 PM »
  • 12 Billion is the total amount in Devolution funds that Isiolo county has received for the last four years
  • It is more than the 8 billion that Lamu County received for the four years

So what you are accusing Nanok of is herculean. I wonder why Uhuru did not order the EACC to raid his house and recover the cash like they just did to Swazuri as he resists granting them authority to steal county land.

Let me repeat: Munyes went in on a FORD ticket. The URP man lost badly. Munyes has left NASA (CORD) and joined Jubilee. Show me the jubilee votes in Turkana? How many votes did URP get in any contest?

Yes MPs defected. But on whose ticket were they elected? If you say that the defection of an MP means the area is lost to the party he goes to, why then do you insist that Isaac Ruto will bring no votes to NASA? Again you are short on facts and weka on logic.

If you are depending on Ruto's "magic" you are sunk bro. Ask Mandago and Keter. They know he lost it. Ruto has lost Rift Valley. He still maintains the aura of control because he goes by the title Deputy President. Wake up bro.

You're splitting hairs. 39B or 50B - that still a lot of money - and I am not convinced Nanok has done a good job - and so are all MPs of Turkana, the Speaker & Senator (Munyes). Munyes is seasoned politician - he was MP before ODM was born - and was elected with PNU & then FORD-K. It's game short - Nanok - has nothing on twin assault from seasoned politician Ekwe and Munyes - he is gone home - remember turkana use to be Nanok,Ekwe and Munyes - each strong in their area.

Conclusion:Advantage Jubilee. Uhuru just need to let Ruto work his magic there - it was unfortunate watching him having go at NANOK.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2017, 08:33:33 PM »
I am not counting the fact that Rege of Homabay defected to Jubilee. Let us not split hairs -fact remain NANOK has received A LOT OF MONEY and has done very little with it. Most governors are seeing dust. I don't think Nanok is exceptional. Only Dr Mutua seem the obvious performer. Speaker Ethuro gave URP 30% of the vote; Munyes will add 40%; leaving the unpopular Nanok with 30%.

You can insist defection of someone like Munyes & all those Mps have no effect and we will have 30%;70% in favour of NASA but that is just been obstinate. These Mps,senators and governors are formidable leaders in their own small enclave...and will influence the vote. They are the folks to watch.

I guess you've no reply in Marsabit & Mandera. Do you have anything on WestPokot where CORD got 20% and are set to get 5% as the battle is now btw Jubilee and KANU. Going into 2013 - ODM had Ass minister like Sigor MP Litole & Julius Murgor -close Raila allies -- now they've nobody on ground --as the battle is btw Prof Lonyapou grp in Kanu & Jubilee governor grp - all supporting uhuru candidature.

Do you have anything on Samburu - where Jubilee I think are gonna sweep it or you want to move straight to Isiolo & Wajir - where the battle is btw Jubilee & Frontiers guys.

• 12 Billion is the total amount in Devolution funds that Isiolo county has received for the last four years
  • It is more than the 8 billion that Lamu County received for the four years

So what you are accusing Nanok of is herculean. I wonder why Uhuru did not order the EACC to raid his house and recover the cash like they just did to Swazuri as he resists granting them authority to steal county land.

Let me repeat: Munyes went in on a FORD ticket. The URP man lost badly. Munyes has left NASA (CORD) and joined Jubilee. Show me the jubilee votes in Turkana? How many votes did URP get in any contest?

Yes MPs defected. But on whose ticket were they elected? If you say that the defection of an MP means the area is lost to the party he goes to, why then do you insist that Isaac Ruto will bring no votes to NASA? Again you are short on facts and weka on logic.

If you are depending on Ruto's "magic" you are sunk bro. Ask Mandago and Keter. They know he lost it. Ruto has lost Rift Valley. He still maintains the aura of control because he goes by the title Deputy President. Wake up bro.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2017, 08:49:03 PM »
Moving on to Isiolo & Wajir - same template - the fight is btw  Frontier and Jubilee - all of who are supporting candidate of Uhuru. In Wajir - I think only the governor is still holding on - the Senator and wakina Raila minister Elmi long defected.

We can move to next row - Tranzoia to Elgeyo Marakwet to Laikipia to Meru to  Tharaka to Embu to Garissa - hapa Raila haoni kitu except maybe small part of Garissa (that listen to former deputy speaker maalim & governor - and of course the "few" luhyas of Transzoia).

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2017, 09:47:03 PM »
You are moving from unserious to ridiculous. Mutua is practically sucking Ruto's stick to stay out of prison. Latest yesterday more allegations emerged when it was found that the auditor general had found 2.8 million missing which was collected in cash by Mutua to hand over to the Mutula Kilonzo family to help with the funeral!

Please name one case of impropriety against Nanok. Uhuru sent the EACC after him since 2014. To this day they have not found anything to pin on the man. So the result is "he has done nothing".

Nanok has increased the roads under tarmac in Turkana. He has built bridges and recarpeted old neglected roads in Turkana. Since Turkana is a massive and expansive territory, it is amazing that he has managed to upgrade roads linking urban centres.

Here is what he has done:

Bursaries:

[pdf]http://www.turkana.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/TURKANA-COUNTY-BURSARY-REPORT-2016.pdf[/pdf]

Promoted the commercial production of non wood forest products (Gum Arabic and Frankincense). There is a huge market for this in South and North Sudan not to mention the middle east! The National government had long refused to assist this sector.

I name a few to show that the claim of "nothing" is just another jubilee lie to smear nanok after Uhuru hurled shtani insults at him.

Ethuro got 30% while running for the senate?
and Munyes got 40% while running for the same senate seat?
and they will put it together and get 70% ???  :D

If you are one of the top brains of URP in Jubilee then you people are easier than I expected.

I thought you were the Goebbels of Elections - concentrating on detail and cross checking every detail. We shall wallop you so badly you will accuse NASA of rigging elections.

Rege can defect and he would have as much effect as if Moses Kuria defected to NASA. You will notice that there is nobody in Jubilee I have compared the likes of Rege, Dalmas Otieno etc. You can have Midiwo today if you want, I doubt his wives would vote for Uhuru. So you are the one making a false equivalence.

Governors are trouble yes but not all of them. Where they have mobilized wanainchi to coalesce around a common concern they are riding back to the Governors mansion. Mombasa, Garissa and Turkana come to mind. Mandago simply made Ruto's interference the issue and rode on it to victory. (FYI we gave him some advice informally just to get back at WSR)

I have not seen your claims on the other counties. I have stated that marsabit is ours and we shall be expanding our vote over there. Garissa is no longer a battleground zone having become a sure NASA zone.

Uhuru needs those counties to make it to 25% on 24 counties. We think we can lock him out. So far he down to 21 counties. We want to make sure he stay there or reaches 23 maximum. Then we hear about that runoff.

I am not counting the fact that Rege of Homabay defected to Jubilee. Let us not split hairs -fact remain NANOK has received A LOT OF MONEY and has done very little with it. Most governors are seeing dust. I don't think Nanok is exceptional. Only Dr Mutua seem the obvious performer. Speaker Ethuro gave URP 30% of the vote; Munyes will add 40%; leaving the unpopular Nanok with 30%.

You can insist defection of someone like Munyes & all those Mps have no effect and we will have 30%;70% in favour of NASA but that is just been obstinate. These Mps,senators and governors are formidable leaders in their own small enclave...and will influence the vote. They are the folks to watch.

I guess you've no reply in Marsabit & Mandera. Do you have anything on WestPokot where CORD got 20% and are set to get 5% as the battle is now btw Jubilee and KANU. Going into 2013 - ODM had Ass minister like Sigor MP Litole & Julius Murgor -close Raila allies -- now they've nobody on ground --as the battle is btw Prof Lonyapou grp in Kanu & Jubilee governor grp - all supporting uhuru candidature.

Do you have anything on Samburu - where Jubilee I think are gonna sweep it or you want to move straight to Isiolo & Wajir - where the battle is btw Jubilee & Frontiers guys.