Author Topic: Pundit: What are the #'s in NBO if Peter Kenneth runs as Indep.  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
I agree that Kidero is in serious trouble if he goes head to head with Sonko.  However, if PK gets in as independent, what are the #'s.  Also, consider that many of the NASA voters who voted for Sonko in the Jubilee primaries to cause mischief, will come back home to NASA in August.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Pundit: What are the #'s in NBO if Peter Kenneth runs as Indep.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 05:26:59 PM »
I agree that Kidero is in serious trouble if he goes head to head with Sonko.  However, if PK gets in as independent, what are the #'s.  Also, consider that many of the NASA voters who voted for Sonko in the Jubilee primaries to cause mischief, will come back home to NASA in August.
Sonko will suffer serious Anti-Sonko votes from PK's supporters regardless of whether PK is in or out. If I were advising PK I would urge him to run in order to be credible in 2022. If he surrenders now and is made to endorse Sonko amekwisha.

It may go to the wire but eventually Kidero will win because many nairobians (some who usually don't vote) will come out as they did against Waititu.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 05:33:31 PM »
PK will weaken Sonko but UHuru will have to come in and tell Kikuyus to give PK a redcard for sake of JUbilee. Kikuyus cannot afford to be tribal when they need kambas votes.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 06:05:31 PM »
PK will weaken Sonko but UHuru will have to come in and tell Kikuyus to give PK a redcard for sake of JUbilee. Kikuyus cannot afford to be tribal when they need kambas votes.
Is that why only two Jubilee Parliamentary aspirants in Nairobi are non Kikuyu?

I thought you have 50:50? I didn't see any kalenjins. I guess Nakuru has Kikuyu Senator (Kihika), Kikuyu Governor (Lee) and Ms Mary Mbugua (Woman Rep). What are kalenjins getting over there?

Njoro -
Naivasha - Jayne Kihara
Ms Charity Kathambi Chepkwony
Nakuru Town West - Samuel Arama
Nakuru East -  David Gikaria

Kuresoi is Kalenjin territory proper.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 06:11:50 PM »
50:50 ended long time ago. We are now one united party. The era of kalenjin n kikuyu ended with urp and tna. now it every man for itself in any area...

Nairobi - despite not many kalenjin inhabiting Nairobi slums - we still we got several Kalenjin mcas (eg. South C) in Nairobi, Langata -Karen Mp and of course senator Sakaja Pkosgei is kalenjin.

In Nakuru - we have the Deputy Governor (Dr somebody who is Lee deputy) and Woman Rep I think was won by Liz Chelule. That is 50-50 - with Govenor and Senator going to majority Kikuyu nation. And of course several mps and mcas.

There is no need for 50-50 ; now we are in one big umbrella that Ruto will use to get power. It calls playing high stake chess sio hiyo game yenu :) :) ajua;

Is that why only two Jubilee Parliamentary aspirants in Nairobi are non Kikuyu?

I thought you have 50:50? I didn't see any kalenjins. I guess Nakuru has Kikuyu Senator (Kihika), Kikuyu Governor (Lee) and Ms Mary Mbugua (Woman Rep). What are kalenjins getting over there?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 06:17:39 PM »

In Nakuru - and Woman Rep I think was won by Liz Chelule.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 06:23:12 PM »
Handed by who?
Nakuru county Jubilee primaries winners Lizza Chelule (women Representative), Susan Kihika (Senator) and Lee Kinyanjui (Governor) ..

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2017, 06:50:25 PM »
Looks like there was a contest after all.

Handed by who?
Nakuru county Jubilee primaries winners Lizza Chelule (women Representative), Susan Kihika (Senator) and Lee Kinyanjui (Governor) ..